Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh DuggalYour feedback matters!
I am 65 yrs old having sr. Creatinine and sr. Cholesterol 1.2mg/dl and 210mg/dl respectively. Please advice me to bring down the levels.
My age is 40 years old and also I m a diabetic patient last 7 years. Last few days I take medicine Ayurvedic tablets Himalaya LIV. 52 but my blood sugar is increase. Why it is increased? Should I stop taking medicine?
Im 23 years now. For last two months I am having a shivering like feeling inside head, eye twitching and sometimes lips twitches too. But lip twitches are rare. And sometimea in a day I feel pulsing like pains im different points of the body. Like sometimes in fingers, legs knees. And feel like things I watch are not that clear like how it felt before. And I have right ear pain too. Head shivering, eye twitching, and sometimes some small ares in face also twitches, mostly on the right side of head. But it happens on left side too. I had xonsulted an ayurvedic doctor, and she had suggested some medicines for fatigue and digestion as I am having gas trouble like feeling in stomach and nothing really digests. I am very tensed about these weird feelings in body. Could you please help me and tell me what my problem really is? before I didn' t have much work too, please goes to my company and the word I does don' t need much effort. Expecting you to value my request.
Hi, I am having a query while doing protected sex or at the time wearing condom my pen** does not feel tightness or loose down. What to do for make it tight, and although if I do unprotected sex I never feel the same. Please guide me what to do to cure it.
We are couple. During sex. My penis semen went inside my wife mouth during oral sex. Now how I remove semen from her mouth. Kindly help. She always fear about this semen inside her mouth. Tell me home treatment please.
Recently in ultrasound report - fatty liver grade 1, I am vegetarian, non alcoholic, how to get rid of this?
I am take A lots of water. But mere ko fir bhi kabaaj bhut rehti hai. please help me. There is no latrine 2-3 days.
I am 23 iuse to masturbate regularly from the age 14 nw I am suffering frm erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and my penis became shorter in erection 4 inch.
I have suffered with fever from over five days also I have pain in my head and feeling very much weakness. Then what should I do?
Give me the supplements for increase the sperm count, it should be natural. And details how to take the dose. Thanks in advance.
My sister has pcos problem. She treats from gyno Doctor in two times. But her problem hasn't gone. She takes medicine then her periods comes out otherwise not. So what she do?
Before seven days ago very harshly paining in my stomach I take medicine but don't recover from that medicine so Wat I do?
Can suggest me how in movie couple stay long on bed till 2omin they are taking medicine ? Which medicine they are taking bcoz my partner is not satisfy with me please help.
Hello. My father is 63 years old now. He smokes. He always have healthy diet. Sometimes when he have oily or spicy food he gets a problem with his stomach. Gas forms and when he sleeps he watches meaningless disturbing dreams. As a result he can't sleep properly and has health issues. But from few months without having oily or spicy food he is facing this problem when sleeping either its night or day. Please tell me why is this happening and what is its treatment to prevent this dreams like this. Thanks.
My name bhavesh age 27 unmarried problem during sex early discharge Sex time very low consult doctor at gurgaon but no effect after 2 month use ayurvedic medicine.
What are the precautions need be taken while suffering with disease like jaundice and what are the symptoms?
Vitamins are essential micronutrients which the body requires, though in small amounts, for optimal health. These chemicals play a crucial role in keeping our body healthy and disease free.One such vitamin is vitamin K, which is essential for optimal blood clotting process, and also has multiple other benefits. More details about the functions, benefits and sources are listed below.
- Vitamin K is actually a group of vitamins and has K1, K2, and K3. The functions and benefits accordingly will depend on the actual chemical being referred to.
- These are fat soluble vitamins and therefore absorption is better when something fatty is eaten along with it
- Vitamin K1 or phyloquilline reaches the liver and is essential for blood clotting. Reduced levels of vitamin K can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, but this is very rare in adults. Newborns can have this problem, and therefore, it is common to give them a one shot of vitamin K injection.
- Vitamin K2 is produced by gut bacteria and reaches blood vessel walls and bones. It prevents hardening and calcification of arteries, which is the main cause of heart disease.
- It helps in improving calcium and other mineral concentration in the bones and makes the matrix strong. It can be used in osteoporosis to reverse and control bone loss. It can also be used to heal fractured bones.
- It slows the growth of cancer cells and can be used to stabilise cancer. It has been shown to improve multiple forms including hepatocellular, prostate, colon, and oral cancer.
- It is beneficial in controlling Alzheimer’s disease and improves memory loss in ageing people
- It improves insulin action and therefore prolongs onset of type 2 diabetes
- It has been shown to have antioxidant properties (as most other vitamins) and also helps in reducing toxin buildup
- It is good for skin health and can help control bruising and dermatitis
Vitamin K is found naturally in many foods and the daily dose required for an adult is about 120 to 150 mcg/day. Therefore supplementation is usually not required.
Leafy green vegetables including spinach, okra, cabbage, beans broccoli, and asparagus
- Fermented foods like yoghurt
- Soybean in all forms including medium cooked as well and Japanese diet uses boiled, fermented soybean called natto, which contains tremendous amount of vitamin K
- Nuts, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, are a good source
- Strawberries, grapes, prunes, and apples
- Seafood such as salmon and shrimp contain good amount to control heart attack and stroke.
- Meat (duck, beef, chicken, and lamb)