Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh BadheYour feedback matters!
I have pain under my right breast. It became worst while taking deep breath or changing positions while sleeping. And also pain starts at the middle. Does this pain relates to ribs or sternum. What it is. Is it serious. Please advice..
How to control cholesterol and weight? Once you are into cancer and a operation is performed to remove the tumor how it can be treated without chemo?
Please. Ask me cancer symptom's. And also define me its precautions. And please also tell me cancer types.
There has been a lot of speculation about bread so should we continue eating bread or not because in the news they are telling that it causes dangerous diseases like cancer please help?
Higher level of insulin in the blood, how it leads to cancer? What is the connection between Insulin and cancer?
My father was detected with localized prostate cancer last year and was followed by a heart attack later. His age is 61 years. He then have to undergo angioplasty with a non-drug eluting stent. Over one year has passed and his Stress test reports are excellent now as per cardiologist. Can he undergo a radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery ) now or it will be risky for him to undergo surgery? Thank you.
It is a tumour of an extremely reread kind misdiagnosed as breast cancer
Phyllode tumours have both benign and aggressive or malignant counterparts which is determined by pathologist after examining the tissue that is removed. Malignant phyllodes are notorious for rapidly growing in size recurring after complete surgical removal and in extremely rare instances spreading to distant sites
Hi, he have blood cancer (AML. And it was cured of 2 months of treatment. But now his doctor suggest him to take arsenic vaccination. My question is, how many months he have to take vaccination?
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.