Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh BadheYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years ,I have a lump in my left breast since last 12 years. Sometimes it's paining also. I have two daughters also and breastfeed them also, then also lump is as it is. So please advise treatment or any test.
My wife is 57 and suffering from breast cancer. She is having chemotherapy every 3 weeks and third chemo was on 08 Jul 16. Her haemoglobin before start of chemo was 8.7 and would have now gone way down. How do I get her Hb up in next 10 days?
Sir am sivarao I want to know about cancer. How it comes and why it comes. What is the solution to remove cancer. Can you explain in homeopathic, allopathic & Ayurvedic. Sir give me detailed explanation for all types of cancer. Sir suggest some medicines for each type of cancer. What is the best way to get away from the cancer.
Hi My friend has had swollen lymph nodes in his groin (only). His primary told him that if the glands are still swollen for two more weeks, he should see a hematologist. The primary spoke about lymphoma- but the research that I have done would suggest that swollen lymph glands in the groin would.
Hiii, this is Gaisul azam, 18 year old and I want to make documentries on cancer so I want every detail about cancer, types, description, cause, cure. Each detail.
I am 20 years old girl, suffering from leukemia is there any cure/ treatment/ medicine for improving my health?
I am 18 year old and I want to know the symptoms of cancer so can you tell me please. It will be a big thanks from my side.
How cancer spread beyond the pancreas? Can the cancer be removed (respected) with surgery? Do I need other tests before we can decide on treatment? How much experience do you have treating this type of cancer?
She is suffering from Brest cancer. Doctors refused to admit her because its reached last position. If there is any suggestions then suggest.
I am 33 years old. Currently I am suffering from a breast cancer. I don't have child since last 4 years of marriage. I had taken treatment for it but failed. I have question that after recovering from cancer, Will I be able to take treatment for fertility.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what are the early symptoms that an adrenal cancer 's patients suffer?
My father is a tobacco addict. His gums become dilute n ulcers came to his mouth 2 days ago. He had some fever n he is having constipation. He said that he stops chewing tobacco thereafter he is having all these problems because of change. Is that possible. I think that he is hiding something. Maybe ulcers came first and then he leaves tobacco. What should we do to confirm that it is not a serious problem like mouth cancer. Suggest me some test or where can we have those test or any other mean for confirmation.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer