Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RajshekarYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old, I have severe pain during stool excretion and stays for more than one hour but no blood, kindly suggest me some medicine.
Hi doctor, my sister had PCOD problem. Her age was 16. Please give me your suggestions and advices to what we have to do and which type of treatment we have to take.
I am 62 years old male diabetic on insulin,and hypertensive on T.Atenolol 100mg in morning,T.Ramipiril 10mg BD andT.Losortan 50mg BD . Now my bp ranges from 140/88 to148/ 90 mm of mercury. Can i further reduce my bp? if so what drug should i add?
Hi. Doctors.i m doing kegel .at starting point I was not able to hold it for more than 5 seconds but I can hold it for about 30 sec n more. Is this right practice to do kegel. That I should keep increasing the muscle holding time. Or.it should be like just contract. And relaxed. Contrast. N relaxed .what is right My PE is due to excessive masturbation during teenage. Please guide .i m doing it right way kegel.
I am 17 year male and I am doing matbrustation on a daily basis about 10 months. Now I am feeling dizzy every time. Feelings energy loss of strength. I am getting skinny. My body isn't growing no muscular development. While I am getting weaker day by day all time frustrated n the main thing is tht I am addicted to porn .i m unable to ctrl myself from doing it. Help me please or I will die coz of it.
Hi my name is Anitha, from past few months I am suffering from headache, I am thinking that may be that is migraine, how I know that is normal headache or migraine?
Hi Doctor, I am facing below issuesInitially, Whenever I talk over phone than my right side ear starts aching and which make headache with severe intensity. Even now headache and earache is for full day. ENT specialist has confirmed that ear is clean but have swelling and prescribed Mobizox and vertizac. Kindly advice.
How can we confirm that the sperm has went inside the vagina as when the sex completed and penis has been taken out the sperm also coming out from my wife vagina.
My 5-year old daughter has asthma. What is effect of asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision.
Sir, I am always suffering from the nightfall and the penis erects not properly. What I should do ? Actually there is a problem in my testicles, their size is abnormal and thats why I feel a problem in taking breathe also ?
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.
I am 20 And I can not control myself from masturbating. Whenever I saw a girl with big breasts or thighs or waist and back I cannot control myself. It is affecting my studies badly. Please help me.
I am 21 years old I did sex with my boy friend without condom is there any problem ? will i get pregnant ?
Hi doctor, my age is 31 I am married. My pines size is 6inc and very thin and I cannot able to do long time sex. I done many times masturbating. Is this could be a problem for this. Please give me a solution for what type treatment could be. Thank you.
Not getting a good night’s sleep can create havoc with your physical and mental wellbeing. With today’s fast paced lifestyles and poor sleep habits we are depriving ourselves from the endless benefits that are hidden in a good night’s sleep. Here are simple ways that can dramatically improve your sleep
Try and sleep in complete darkness. Get rid of night lights and any other light that is coming from outside. This helps in secreting your sleep hormone (melatonin)
Maintain your room temperature at 21°C. Keeping your room temperature too cool or hot leads to restless sleep
Move alarm clocks and other electronic devices at least 3 feet away from your bed
Reserve your bed for sleeping. Do not work on your laptops in bed and avoid texting and watching TV in bed
Avoid staying in bed if you cannot get sleep. Go to another room for 15-20 minutes and engage in a relaxing activity like reading from a book (not your phone or laptop) or meditation
Do not keep checking the time continuously in bed as this can make you more anxious and delay your sleep further
Avoid drinking fluids 2 hours before going to bed. This will minimize the frequency of using the washroom and help you get a deep sleep
Include protein rich food in your dinner. Proteins are rich in L-tryptophan that helps in producing serotonin( relaxing hormone) and melatonin(sleep hormone)
Do not have caffeine, alcohol and sugary drinks around bedtime. They release adrenaline and that will make you more wakeful
Exercise regularly for 30 minutes each day( ay time of the day except around bedtime)
Make sure you spend 15-30 minutes in the morning light. This helps in regulating your sleep/wake cycle
How can I get my blood pressure in control I have problem for low blood pressure. This will help me to get fit and fine.
Testosterone is the most important hormone that drives most of the male characteristics from their physique, stamina, energy, vigor, voice, to sexual performance. Higher the testosterone level, greater the masculine characteristics. It is no wonder then that most men want more testosterone flowing in their system. There are simple ways to increase testosterone flowing in your system; read on to know more.
- Eat more fat: While staying away from fat is the most common thing to do when body building, remember that testosterone is mainly made of cholesterol. So, a diet rich in fat directly translates to more testosterone. Mono-saturated and saturated fats are proven to be extremely beneficial for good testosterone production. Red meat, eggs, coconut oil, dark chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, fish, avocados, almonds, olive oil are all proven to be highly beneficial in improving testosterone levels.
- Include ingredients for testosterone: Include foods that are rich in zinc, vitamin D, D-aspartic acid, Di-indolyl-methane (DIM). Foods rich in zinc promote higher levels of testosterone production and so are advisable. Vitamin D is the most important vitamin in the production and availability of free testosterone in the body and is highly recommended for people wanting to have higher testosterone levels. D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that is essential for proper functioning of the neurotransmitters that control testosterone synthesis and release into the system.
- Modified gym routine: Contrary to what most people may think, long hours in the gym does not help you stay in better shape. Regular, drawn-out workouts with long rest periods and too many exercises aimed at building endurance are not necessarily good for testosterone levels. Optimal duration is about an hour, after which cortisol levels (stress hormones) go up and testosterone levels go down. Shorter rest periods between sets are also shown to be more effective. Also, there are specific exercises and workouts which are aimed at improving the testosterone levels. These workouts could be aimed at the legs, arms, back, chest, or shoulders. These moderate to high-intensity protocols stress large muscle masses, which stimulate testosterone production.
- Beat the stress: None of our lives are free of stress, but the trick lies in managing them well. Whether you have physical or mental stress, try and work on reducing it, by meditation, music, or any relaxation technique that works for you. Even cardio exercises, if not overdone, are a good way to relax. Try not to fatigue yourself during your workout. Have a well-balanced meal and a good sleep to manage stress better.
Talk to your instructor to know more about ways to improve testosterone production. Higher levels of testosterone take the quality of life to a different level.