Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajput Bhagat SinghYour feedback matters!
I have much problem in my legs and back and head severe pain occur at regular interval's. Please help.
I am 52 years old and a working lady. I am suffering from severe back ache and constipation since last ten days. What should I do?
My aged is 30, not married. Last some years, I am having leg pain. Because of that leg pain I can not able to sleep for the past four years. Even I can not sleep with my friends or with family member, they will make fun at me, because I will punch my calf myself and pushing my leg for pain relief without my knowledge while sleeping. And I can not able to sit for more than 15 minutes, can not able to drive car for more than a hour. Checked with many doctors and took many medicines, but no use. Please suggest me some treatment or some other.
I am 28 years old male and experience knee pain while driving. Can you recommend any exercise for the same?
I am 20 year old male and have backache for last 2 month. I have used pain relief oinmeet cream for couple of days but have not got any relief what should I do now?
Just started having pain in my entire leg starting from the lower back towards thecentre traveling down to the back of my leg down to my ankle. Which I presume and am sure is sciatica pain .would like to be suggested a homeopathic cure or precaution to prevent it from growing worse and relief pls.
I am 19 years old and I have leg pain since last three days and I have put fast relief but it is also not working so what should I do?
I got accident while riding bike, my leg knee had got injured while seeing the leg knee the skin has scratched. How can I notice whether leg knee bone got fracture or not?
Hi When I do sex I felt some pain between vagina and leg joints. So what should I do ?plz suggest me.
I have pain in my hand finger and hand joint and same condition in my leg finger and joint so please tell me what can I do.
My wife has got leg sprain. Right thigh. Not able to move freely. Always pain in moving. Nothing has come in xray report. What should we do? Please help me.
I am 64 years old. I have pain in the left knee while I sit on the floor. Please suggest the causes for the pain. Regards,
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"