Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajpekarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old man and I am having stomach pain since last 2 months. I asked my doctor for the solution but doctor gave me a pain relief medicine. I waited for 1 month but there was no changes. Can you tell me that what to do.
What are the symptoms of malaria? And tell me about malaria did I use pure clothes are not for malaria.
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
Hello good morning. I just need one help and suggestion I am addicted to masturbation I can't stop this I tried but I failed and I hate also this thing and now am going to gym if I do this 1 time in a week is there any problem or weakness in this. Because going to gym we don't have to do this. Please suggest me..
I m male 24. Due to excessive masturbation I dont get hard erection enough fo penetration. Do I need to take ny medi or jus controlling my masturbation habits vl help me. Pls help.
Sir ma 5 Saal se masturbation kar raha ho next year meri shadi ha. First night ma sex karunga to koi problem to nahi ha na sir .ma father ban sakta ho ya nahi. .sex karne se phele sperm count ko check karana chahiye ya nahi .tell me sir.
I am having a cough for one week. I am taking amoxlene, cetrizine and ascoril syrup since two days. Do I need to worry since it has been for long time?
I am 26 old man I am suffering from varicose veins ulcer last 5 year old send better tablet cream names pls.
He is 8 year old, he was complaining about headache since last 10 days, so I took appointment with child neurologist, he suggested MRI .One point is mentioned in the report that- MILD INFLAMMATORY MUCOSAL THICKENING IS DETECTED IN RIGHT MAXILLARY SINUS, I would like to know about this . Thanks.
My husband is 30 years. Has diabetes from last one year and high cholesterol. He is a non smoker, have not even tasted any hot drinks. Taking fibre rich healthy diet and a very active person. His bmi is also perfect. He is depressed that why has it happened for him inspite of all these good habbits and activities. What may be the reason? and how can I make him lead a normal life?
From 7 days I am not feeling the taste of any food. And on 4th day when I try to talk then my lips get one side not moving properly and then I ask a doctor foe this then I was said by him that I have a face paralysis. Give me a solution. Coz it occurs sudden.
I want to do sex everyday is it good for health or bed? If it is bed what is the right proportion to do sex in a week with my boyfriend?
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.