Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajkumarYour feedback matters!
- Boils: Make ashes from dry leaves of Neem and mix it with Neem oil. Use this preparation externally on Boils. And Also take juice of neem leaves regularly.
- Gas : take shivakshar pachan churna 2 to 4 grams twice a day after meal.
- Fullness of Stomach: Fry Garlic with Til Oil and give to eat in 5 to 10 pieces. Light massage with castor oil over the belly and get steam after massage.
- Skin diseases: In each type of Skin disease have to take bath with a water made with Neem leaves and take Manjisthadi Decoction in prescribed quantity.
I had unprotected sex on Nov 17th and took postpone 72 Nov 18. I had early periods Nov 24th to 29th. But I last periods Nov 7th to 13th. That's means I got early periods within 20 days. When will I get my next periods? Is chance of I get pregnant? Help me.
I got pain every time while having sex in my vagina. It's more than the normal intercourse pain. Can you help me out with this?
Hello. I took unwanted 72 on 5, my date was on 17,1 bleed irregularly on 10 and 12 not in continuous way. Then I started bleeding on 14 in regular motion but bleeding is lighter than I usually have. So this is my periods? What was that irregular blood on 10 and 12? Still is there any chances of getting pregnant? Is this lighter bleeding ok? Do I need to do anything else for my next periods? Please answer as it will be of great importance doctors. Mam I took tablet after 1 hr. Of intercourse.
I have been suffering from pcod. i am taking homeopathic treatment. But everyone says that I should lose weight because my weight is 72 kg and my height is 5.4 and my age is 22 years. What should I do?
I am 33 years old female unmarried. I had my periods this month on 9th but on 19th I started bleeding again. It was little for 2 or 3 days but now bleeding is become more. What do I do to stop ties in between periods bleeding. This is first time tis is happening to me. Please do reply soon i am really tensed. Every month I used to get my periods on 31st but this time it happened on 24th day. Please reply.
Hello, I am 28 years old ans married from last 3.5 year. I had 1 abortion but 2years ago and I tried to conceive again from last1.5 years but I am not successful I consult with the doctor also she told me for few blood test and ultrasound etc. I did all the test etc. The reports are fine she said there is hormones problem thats y its happen. I am Very upset and sad is I am going on right way or not. Please help.
Me and my girl friend had sex on Saturday I.e 8 October, With full protection. She use to get down at 16 October But she hasn't got down Then is she pregnant?
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
I am 29 years old, I have a small tumor near my vagina from past few years, it won't hurt, is there any way removing that without surgery.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 18 and i had intercourse like twice monthly since last 4-5 months and i had once skipped periods for a mthn and now again i missed my date this month.I had done pregnancy test and its negative.Could u please tell what should i do now?
After doing sex for 3 times a month and ejaculating sperm into my wife vagina still she is not getting pregnant. What is the reason.
I HAD SEX WITH MY GF ON 23 OF THIS MONTH AND I GAVE HER OPTIONAL 72 PILL AFTER HAVING SEX AND HER PERIOD DATE IS FEB 10. CAN IT LEAD PREGNANCY? WE BOTH ARENOT MARRIED CAN WE CONSULT DOCTOR ARE NOT. ANY LEGAL PROBLEM ARISES? HELP ME. AND I HEAD mifepristone 600 mG AND misoprostol 400 micro grams TABLET FOR SELF AB0RSTION.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.