Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajkumarYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
Age 45 female attained menopause. Diagonised PCO. Thin structure. Medium built. Advice required routine health check up for prophylaxis treatment. Thanking u in anticipation. Regards.
I had took contraceptive pil for about 8 times in a Gap period of 2 to 3 months and stooped taking it. Now im fear about my future whether it vil cause any problem in future. So please give me a solution to recover and to become normal.
It is often said that Ayurveda is a science and Yoga is an implementation of that science. In treatment, both these connected branches speak for the consistent practice of breathing techniques and medication along with indulging in body purification processes, use of medicinal herbs, well regulated dieting as well as chanting of mantras for uplifting the mind and body. In Yoga, the physical purification processes are known as 'Satkriyas' whereas the same in Ayurveda is called as 'Panchakarma'.
Understanding Yoga and Ayurveda: Yoga and Ayurveda are two interrelated branches of Vedic knowledge that encircles the whole universe.
- The formation of Ayurveda: Ayurveda is one of the four secondary Vedic teachings called the Upavedas that constitute Gandharva Veda, Dhanur Veda and Sthapatya Veda as well. Each of these Ayurvedas is directed towards specific walks and aims at the Vedic quest for liberation. Ayurveda is by far the most important of all four as it addresses all the disciplines of healing as well as holistic well-being of the mind and body.
- The birth of Yoga: Ever since its formation through the Yoga, it has been widely accepted as one of the six branches of Vedic preaching. It advocates the authority of the Vedas and aims at systematizing the true meaning of the Vedic preaching.
In this classical Vedic system, Ayurveda is specifically developed for healing purposes and there is no other branch of the Vedic system that can offer such comprehensive healing benefits.
Integral relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda: The term Yoga means combining, harmonizing and above all uniting. Thus a Yogic approach is an inherently integrative approach that harmonizes the body, mind and senses, and is not involved in implementation of sideline techniques but incorporates a synthesis of all aspects of the healing processes. This is the reason why Yoga originally has an eight-fold path directed towards bettering the quality of lives. Otherwise, it is caught in similar variants of physical reductionism that are often addressed in modern medicinal therapies.
Asana is referred to as the internal medicine of Yoga as it brings the vital energy directly into the body. It is aimed at alleviating the nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems of the human body. It is crucial to integrate Ayurveda and Yoga for bringing out the total spiritual and healing potential of the human body as well as each of these vast branches of Vedic knowledge.
She is 42 years old. She has mechanical MVR surgery in 2006. 12 days ago she had left MCA stroke. ICA, MCA Blocked. Now she is completely fine. What she should INR kept?
I have hormonal imbalance problem because of this I'm not getting periods regularly. How to balance hormones naturally.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
Mother blood group is O+ and father's is O- and pregnancy has been conceived since 1.5 month. Complications is that mother's BP remains abnormal such as last 110/55 and hemoglobin is deficit. She is also bleeding. Doctor advised for abortion. Kindly share your views and knowledge on it. This question asked to gain knowledge on condition, probable solution and precautions. The answer will be consider to satisfy knowledge. And we expect to discuss further on pro basis after primary information.
My friend is 19 years old and she had sex forcefully. More than 20 times. She's worried for her hymen repair. Is it possible. Secondly, she's suffering from polycystic Ovaries. Can she be pregnant in future. Will she can become mother. Please help.
I am newly married and my husband don't want to use condom all the time. He is working in some other place. He suppose to come once in year. I am also interested to take pregnancy control pills. Please suggest me some medicine, which can be effective and work good. One doctor suggest me to take duoluton L. But I want suggestion from you all. Please guide me about uses and some medicine names. I will be waiting for your reply.
I am 19 years old. 11 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days and I can not realise my stool for days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure I am too weak and thin. Help me please.
We have ultrasound on 5 March 2016. It shows single live intrauterine pregnancy of 19 weeks 6 days cephalic presentation. So my question is that what can be estimate conception date?
With the new fad to eat fatfree foods and remain healthy, the intent is to completely avoid fat. However, it is to be noted that fat is essential for various normal body functions, starting from proper brain functioning to hormone formation. What needs to be avoided is the unhealthy bad fat. Fat contains fatty acids, which are of two types-saturated and unsaturated. When heated, the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) react with the oxygen in the environment and get damaged. These are to be avoided. The saturated fatty acids are relatively strong and do not oxidize or create damage. So, the next time you pick up oils, this is what you need to look at.
The good thing about olive oils is that it mostly contains monosaturated fatty acids (MSFA), which does not oxidize even at high temperatures (almost 180 degree Celsius).Another study showed that with deep frying using olive oil, it takes about 25 hours to produce the same damage as other cooking oils. Olive oil is produced by crushing olives.It can be refined or unrefined based on the amount of free oleic acid (lesser in the unrefined version).The unrefined form is the purer form, which is also known as extra-virgin olive oil. It has the aroma and flavor of olives and characteristic bitter taste.
What it contains: A can of 100 g of olive oil contains the following. Note the high content of monosaturated fat is present, which is highly healthy.
- Monounsaturated Fat: About 70%
- Saturated fat:About 13%
- Omega-6:About 10%
- Omega-3:About 1%
- Vitamin E:72% of the RDA.
- Vitamin K:75% of the RDA.
Some of the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil are listed below:
- Anti-inflammatory: Heart disease, cancers, diabetes, Alzheimer's are all chronic inflammatory conditions and using olive oil for prolonged periods can reduce the onset and severity of these conditions. The oleic acid acts against the C-reactive protein responsible for spreading inflammation.
- Antioxidants: The ingredients in olive oil including the anti-inflammatory oleocanthal and oleuropein are known for their antioxidant properties.The latter is what prevents oxidation of olive oil when heated. These have powerful health benefits and can help fight severe diseases.
- Cardio-friendly: There are various ways in which olive oil helps the heart, some of them being reduced inflammation, preventing blood clotting, lowering blood pressure, improving blood vessel lining, and improves LDL levels.
- Cancer: With its oxidative properties, it reduces the amount of free radicals in the body, thereby reducing cancer.
- Brain function: Olive oil also reduces cognitive functioning and reduces formation of beta amyloid which is seen in Alzheimer's disease.
The Mediterranean diet is rich in olive oil and they have inherited these health benefits over centuries.