Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv KovilYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, issue is regarding my mother, she is almost 50 years and has diabetes for 13 years straight. She has been taking insulin for over 6 years and recently she had spondylosis issues so we consulted a neurologist and he gave some appropriate medicines which worked fine. Recently 2 days ago. She felt dizziness in early morning and we checked the sugar level right away it was fine so we thought it might be from spondylosis so we took her to the same doctor and he gave some medicines. After that for last 2 days she's been sleeping all day and night and dizziness is consistent all the time and she's not taking any food or medicines as well due to nauseous feeling. We do not know wat to do or whats the problem. Her blood pressure and blood sugar level or normal at all times. But she is sleeping all day and night.
I am diabetic and feels very weak myself my legs (thighs) even in walking. Diabetic only since 3 months I am 40 years old also lost 15 kg weight. And also in hands muscles too much weakness. Multivitamins taken but no relief. What should I got checked? is there any blood flow problem if so then how to get checked and relief? please help.
Hi Doctor, Can you please tell me what will be maximum dose of novomix 30. My fasting is 250 and pp is 300. please help me how many unit I can take novomix 30. Waiting for your reply. please doctor must reply me.
I am suffering from Diabities Class 2, since 2000 and now from last 2 years I am feeling numbness and tingling in my legs and hands. What medicine should I take. I am taking Basugene Insulin 20 units in morning and Lupisulin 70/30 12 units twice daily. Please advice.
I am 19 years old. I am diabetic type 2 plus my cholesterol is high . I am overweight 85 kgs and height 5.5. I need a proper diet chart. To lower my blood sugar and lose weight. Please help.
My sugar lavel is 135/170 and hba1c 6.8 what can i do. Can i start alopathic medicine or ayurvedic ? please advice me.
I am sixty years old male retired from government service but unfortunately without pension. I am taking BP tables morning and evening to control by BP as Glycomet thrice in a day for controlling my sugar which is on the higher side after food. I am not getting sleep in the night. What is the remedy for getting a good sleep?
She is suffering from diabetes n she has so much stress of family n relatvs by this her bp & sugar gettng high at any tym suddenly so what are the best aid we can take over to her in home bfr consltng doctor.
My wife is five month pregnant. Now she is suffering low thyroid what can I do . She have high blood pressure in last pregnancy. HELP SYNDROME.
I have a longer menstrual cycle almost 35-40 days cycle. I had my last menstrual period on August 6th. I'm pregnant. So till date the pregnancy should be 11 weeks but in the ultrasound scan it is measuring to be only 6 weeks with a sac and no heartbeat. Adding to this I have hypothyroidism for which I'm taking medication. What could be the reason the pregnancy is measuring less in age please? Or is it normal to people who have irregular or longer cycle of menstruation? I didn't have any cramping or bleeding till now. Kindly suggest on this. I'm worried. Also on 30th September the gestational sac measured 1.4 cm and then on 6th October it measured 1.6 cm. Had my HCG blood test done and it is around 27829.2 mIU/ml which is in the range expected for 6-8 weeks pregnant.
Hello Dr. my age is 33 .high is 172 cm I am using throxin 50 mg but recently Tsh level is 0.227 normal value is 0.35 what is mean my problem is weakness pain.
My father is diabetic patient (age 80 yrs.) Also affected with gangrene on his feet Need advise whether to go for surgical treatment to get his gangrene.
I am 57 years old and having back ache in muscles for the last so many days due to thyroid problem and lost almost 15 kg weight in one year. Please guide.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.