Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Gujrati
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv GujratiYour feedback matters!
My 2 and half years son have perfect height 3.2 ft but weight is low is 11 kg and they didn't have any interest to eat take milk too also stool tight. He is seen like weak boy.
My son is 2 years old. He speaks few words like amma, ac tv, mama etc. His did not started walking yet without support though he stand still holding on to something even in one leg. He doesn't eat properly but drinks milk, juice, eats chocolate, biscuits etc but don't want food at all. His social interaction is also zero but behave normal in party groups n all. He likes to play n stay with few people he knows very vell. From beginning his growth looks like is delay compare to his age group. Right now he is 10 kg but his height is good. Shall I wait for some more time or I have to start any treatment Please guide me. I am worried.
My daughter is having tight potty from last 1 month after consulting doctor he prescribed Evict-syrup for loose potty & appigest syrup. Which we are continuing till now & doctor also suggested to stop cow milk feed. But she is not recovering completely as when we don't give my child Evict syrup she used to do tight potty with great pain. So kindly suggest as I think she is getting addicted to said syrup for loose potty &her weight is now 7.9 Kg & aged 13 months.
Hi! My 4 months old baby boy is fearing from sounds from last 2-3 days, he suddenly wakes up from fear and cries. He is also fearing from very small sounds even when he is awake. He was never like this until from last 2-3 days. I am really worried. Please guide me.
My son 5 years old.(birth wt 2.5 kg, normal delivery, 38 weeks). He is very thin and weak. He tired early during any activity (running, jumping, cycling etc.). Also he said that he tired and can't do that. He also feels low self esteem when see other child to doing these activities. Also when he get coughing, it goes away approx 20 days every time. We consulted paediatrician/physician also 3-4 times. Following test carried out: Echo test/Chest xray- normal TB gold test:-ve ESR-10 mm/HR TLC/DLC-normal, RBC-3.7 Hb: 9-10 (four times repeated, every 3 month gap during last 1.5 years. Dr. Given following: Iron + folic acid syrup, Zinc+Multivitamin + multiminerals syrup. We also give him chapati/rice/milk/paneer, egg/almond/kismis/banana, other fruits etc. But his weight & Hb is not increases. We are (parents & son) vegetarian. What test is to be carried out to find any problems for not gaining weight and strength. What food (veg/non veg) & supplement give to him for increasing weight/Hb?
Greetings. My daughter is 3.5 months old and my wife is 30 years old. Lately, it seems our baby is not getting enough milk from her mother so as per my mom's advise, we mixed half boiled water in equal amount of cow's milk and tried spoon feeding her in a steel vessel. However, my baby is not drinking that spoon needed milk as she has a habit keeping her tongue out. Due to this, she is crying (not frequent though), usually she cries only when she wants to sleep. My mom says we shouldn't feed baby with nipple bottle as it is not good for teeth and hygiene issues are their too. I request expert pediatrician or any doctor who can comment on my below questions. 1. What can we do in this case so baby's hunger gets satisfied completely? I mean what ideally we should do? 2. For how many hours out of 24 hours, a baby sleeps which is less than 6 months old? Any suggestions are highly appreciated, thank you in advance.
My son is about four months old since two days he is doing potty two to three times a day, before that he sometimes does after two or three days or only once but since two days he is doing potty twice or thrice a day, I ate mango so I thought it might be due to that as he is in breast feed so I eat less mango now Is it something to worry should I take him to doctor.
Hi doctor. I want to know what amount of pure almond oil can give a 3 year child, and what is the difference between maamra almond and normal almond. Please suggest me.?
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.