Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
I have fever from last 2 days and very cold from 15 days, my back pain is so much in night so what can I do for back pain and cold?
I am suffering from a knee ligament injury. My left knee ligament is torn. I have swelling in knee from more thn ten days. Can you suggest what should be done.
I have pain in my left knee. Does it is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it will take to cure completely. Please help.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years male. I was having gynecomastia (male breast). Four years back I consulted a doctor, he operated and removed the extra tissues. Even my father was also having the same problem at my age. Right now I don't have any tissue growth. My doubt is whether can I get marry? Can I satisfy my wife? Will this affect my sex life? Is there any way to evaluate apart from medical test?(I have all such a feelings and attracted when I look at a girl) Whether this problem is a hereditary? Please clarify.
I am 21 years old male I have back ache problem . I have used so many medicines and pain relief but there was no effect on my back. It pains when I bend down or do any work . Suggest me what should I do now.
Hi respected sir or madam I had a problem in my hands last tow to three years when I playing cricket when I bowled one over my arm paining for continuously five to six hours please help me for better life.
I am a 57 yrs old male & diabetic. Feeling acute numbness at the side of both the thighs. What do I do? please help.
My age is 22 years and from last four months I am facing severe difficulty in walking. I have pain in my lower left body (from waist to feet), whenever I try to walk my whole vein from thigh gets extract. I consulted a doctor and he told me that I have internal swelling occurred due to lifting weight etc, I took his medicines for about 2 months but got no improvement now can anyone tell me what should I do and whether I should consult in ortholopeadic or neurology?
I am 21 year old female and am having severe pain in the joint of mt buttocks, because of what it s happening I don't know and am feeling tired with the pain while sitting walking and lying? Please give me a remedy to cure that sir.
Hii I am AJIT Singh my problem is that my back is always pain please best suggestion me how to recover it.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.