Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh PatilYour feedback matters!
My baby is 5 and half months old. Her eyes are reddish color. Her weight also decreasing day by day.
My child's age is 11 years he has fever, vomiting, stomach and body pain from 4 days and we have showed on 15/07/2015 to Dr., she has prescribed ibugesic plus and given injection, but nothing has cured, next morning we have visited to colombia asia hospital, after every tests, doctor has confirmed about dengue fever and his plate cells are 141000 and doctors has injected one small bottle injection and one big bottle on 16/07/2015 at 11: 30 am in casualty ward, we have requested regarding admission because we don't want to take any risk regarding our child's life, they explain us (in seven days dengue fever plate cells will increasing and digress, if lower level has touches counts of the plate cells then only we suggest for admission nothing to worry, just make daily blood test twice for counts of plate cells and take daily medicines which we have prescribed) doctor has sent with injected needle in wrist and from same day 07: 00 pm to 09: 45 pm had loose motion 7 times, again I have contact to hospital and explain to duty doctor, he suggested nothing to worry, it's a part of the curing we have given the injections that is coming out and if any infection in the stomach it will cure properly my request to all doctors please suggest, we have to do running treatment is enough or we have to proceed for other treatment.
My wife feeds baby but at night time she is shortage of milk as compered in a day so pls let me know what is the solution.
Sir my daughter 3&half year baby I want change soap & shampoo what I want use 2 my daughter now days my friends are told 2 take pigeon soap its good r nt tel me sir pls.
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.
My one year old baby does not eat any foods. It wants always breast milk. Doctor given 2 iron syrups only. She doing like that after onwards.