Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh PandeYour feedback matters!
My father age 56 has been facing a severe pain in his calf muscle and feet at the night time at 10.30 pm he has consulted many doctors but still no effect.
I am suffering to work even 8 hours in my company leg pains back pain are very severe to stop my daily life so please suggest me to decrease this problem thanks.
What to in severe case of neck pain. Upper shoulder pain. Mri shows moderate kyphosis. Prolapsed intervertebral disc bulge in C5-6. Physiotherapy does not wrk. Unable to do exercise.
What is the symptoms of rheumatoid Arthritis? When I was in 12 year, then I was suffer for this disease. And I want to know this disease not affect in my future life.
Do din se mere dono leg pe bahut dard ho raha hai. Jiski wajah se main thik se khadi bhi nahi ho pa rahi hoon. Knee pe jyada dard hai. Kya aap mujhe iska koi ilaaz batayenge? I am 26 years old.
She has a severe back pain? Sometime it starts paining when she sit for a longer duration of time? Is there any solution on this that can reveal back pain of her?
As I got back pain and after scanning I came to known it's kidney Stone, so better I go for operation or any treatment is available.
I am having pain in my right foot the sometimes ankle some times front side of my foot and knee also it becomes stiff I can't sit comfortable even in car while sitting I have to literally pick my leg at night also I have stiffness in knee got checked tsh, uric acid and esr and have shown to some doctor he said it is ok, if I try to do cycling or some exercises it gives more pain.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.