Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh PandeYour feedback matters!
I have scars on my leg (below knees) & hands I did laser treatment still not satisfied scars are visible. What should I do now?
I have post trauma osteophytes in my cervical and lumbar region compressing my nerves. Can these osteophytes be removed by laser technology to avoid the painful cervical surgery?
I am 30 years old I have a severe backache starts from neck shoulders till lower back. I had my c-sec an year back. Also, I am vit D deficient I have taken 60k units of Vit D3 once in a week for 3 months but the pain in my feet is still there.
I am 23 years old male. I have a addiction to masturbation (frequent - once or sometimes even twice a day) since I was 14. I am facing problems such as premature greying of hair (since last 2 years), lower back pain, reduced memory and stamina, blurred vision and sometimes premature ejaculation as well. I am very thin (weight 50kg). I want to quit this addiction and become a healthy person. Need your advice. Thanking you in advance.
I had severe back pain so can you refer me a best doctor in hyderabad to tell me whatcshould I do to reduce my pain.
Cervical lymphadenopathy. With pain during deep inspiration and brown sputum. Neck pain. Wat can it be.
I donated blood 4 days back and since them i've been feeling extremely fatigued day after day. My hb level was 12.9. Im feeling shortness of breath just by sitting or standing. My legs feel restless. I lost 2 kgs. Im an early riser but for the past 2 days I can not seem to get out of bed. I fall into a deep sleep at least for 2 hrs. I had low bp 4 months back. Im also having my periods now.
I meet an accident 4 days ago and I couldn't lift my hand on forward movement as per my xray report my shoulder blades hv sm subluxation :pls help me out of this I used shoulder immobiliser and taking Pantium 40 at morn: b.f Hifenac - morn & ngt: a.f Bonebase plus - night a.f I want to heal fast becoz I am an athlete pls help me out I want also to share my xray report but so image to share so pls help me out pls.
I'm 20 year old boy. Yesterday I was played cricket and I got some injuries on my hand. I used many pain relief tablet and ailment. But no use. Please help me to cure.
I am a Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient. (Lungs effected) for last 8 years. Taking following Tabs under Dr of AIMS, Cochin Advice. CellCept 500(3Tabs), HCQS 200(1 Tab), Sazo 1000(1 tab), Fol-5(1 tab). I am also a Hypothyroid Patient from last 17 years. I have severe cough and Breathlessness. Please give your suggestion for good going ?
My leg is paining from last 3 weeks I have taken painkillers but it didn't effect please advice me what to do.
I am a 26 years old man and I got pain in my legs only in morning time please tell me what should I do?
Hello sir, I have to much pain in my left shoulder for 7 months. I am also taking medicines for last 4 months from the best doctor of my city but there is nothing improved. I did MRI of my left shoulder & doctor said that this is arthritics & some swelling & liquid found in shoulder. What should I do.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.