Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh PanchalYour feedback matters!
My wife is not well since two months. Her leg pain or headache. Daily medicine is compulsory for my wife. Please tell me for some useful process.
I am suffering from knee pain. What should I do for knee pain. I have been suffering form this pain for 6 months. Sir what should do. please suggest me.
My mother has problem with their knee and we can't understand why cure should give her to free them from this killing pain of knee.
Hi, I am Mohit. My aunt is 70 years old and fell in her home. The MRI reports says 1. Degenerative spine disease with multilevel disc dessication and small pivds as described above. 2.D12 vertebral body shows partial reduction in height along with altered signal intensity, hypointense onT1 and hyperintense on T2.(further evaluation with contrast study and biopsy is advised). How severe is d condition?
I have been suffering from coccydynia pain and cervical pain, I am unable to sit and lay down properly, unable to work on computer, feeling tired hole the day, I am very much panic could you please help me out and advise me suggestions what to do, how can I get relief from pains, for God sake help me,
Sir, I have stopped eating bananas when I was of 2 years because at that time my mother made me eat banana in excess. I eruct and never ate again. But due to less weight dietitian recommend me to eat pair of banana with milk in the morning. But I hate the smell of bananas so instead I started taking banana shake in the evening. But after 30 minutes I had a severe back pain. I tried it for two days. But pain was too much to bear. So I stopped taking shake. I would like to know why my stomach is not digesting the shake. Can it be some problem?
I m working in computers more than 9 hr daily. I have too much backache problem please give some solution.
I am a 23 years old boy I do have pain in my shoulders from 4 - 5 years and not getting well please what will I do?
I am 24 years old and facing back pain for 4-5 weeks. I have already used moov to get some relief. I am also feeling very weak. So what should I do to get rid of this problem? Give me also some suggestions about some elementary foods.
A lot of people suffer from knee pain, some hereditary, some due to injuries and some due to other reasons. Whatever be the reasons, the pain is very bothersome.
Try the following exercises regularly to get relief from knee pain.
1. Leg lifts - sit straight on a chair with your feet firmly on the ground. Lift the leg for which the knee pains, until it is parallel to the ground. Hold for a couple of seconds and bring back to the initial position. Do 10 reps every day.
2. Knee bending - sit on a chair and keep a stool of same height as the chair in front of you. Place your knee on the stool, knee slightly bent. Slowly, straighten your leg and hold in the straight position for a couple of seconds before you release. Do 10 reps.
3. Leg straightening - stand straight and place the foot on a low platform. Bend down, place both your palms on the knee and slowly push it down until your leg is straight. Push only as far as it doesn't hurt too much. Hold for a few seconds and release.
4. Stretching - sit upright. Bring your leg towards your chest by bending the knee and keeping your hand above the ankle. Push your heel towards your buttocks. Release after a couple of seconds.
5. Chair pulling - stand straight near a door keeping your feet apart (shoulder-width), in front of a chair. Hold the knob of the door and slowly, sit back on the chair. Feel the pull in the muscles and go back to previous position after 2-3 seconds. Repeat.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Dr. I have fallen from two wheeler and I suffered wrist injury I have consult with BAMS (Kottakal) they gave some tablets and oil and kashaya even after 15 days the pain not come down then went Dr. and he told problem due to ligament tear and put a bandage after 15 days the pain not fully reduced so again I went to ortho specialist and they took X -ray and told there is no born problem this due to the sudden impact. They gave some medicine and wrist band. Almost 15 days gone but the pain still. When we bandage with wrist band the pain have reduce. Is any problem in nerves. How long it will take to complete cure means reduce of pain.
I'm 38 years old female and I'm suffering from PMS. It is very painful. I am not able to go to my work. Getting irritate. Angry. Please. Suggest me some helpful home remedies.
I have tell the about body and arm pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have taken medicine please tell me solution of solve this problem.
Lower back pain is fast becoming an epidemic not just among elderly, but across all age groups. Primary causes of back pain are quite a few including lumbar hernia, disc degenerative disease (DDD), spondylosis etc., but the symptoms are usually the same excruciating pain in the lower region of the spine, followed by stiffness. Since back pain is caused due to a number of spinal problems, it manifests differently in different patients. The pain may be dull, burning or sharp. It could also be felt at a single point or over a broad area and could be accompanied by muscle spasms or stiffness or even shooting pain in one or both legs.
Back pain can also be differentiated according to time period:
- Acute: Pain lasts for less than three months.
- Recurrent: Acute symptoms reoccur over time.
- Chronic: Pain lasts longer than three months.
Sometimes symptoms resolve on their own, but in many cases conservative treatment, such as physiotherapy, which often work better than surgery, becomes essential. Alternate therapies like surgery, acupressure, acupuncture as well as yoga and Ayurveda also help.
Physiotherapy - Exercises that work
Since the reason for low back pain is not always same, a patient’s treatment too should be tailored for his specific symptoms and condition. This is what the physiotherapist will do design an exercise plan based on the patient’s specific problem and its cause.
Physiotherapy treatments may include:
- Manual therapy, which includes direct spinal manipulation aimed at improving the mobility of joints and soft tissues
- Strengthening and flexibility exercises
- Education about what do and what not to do
- Training for proper sleeping positions, lifting, bending, and sitting as well as for working at home and at work
- Use of heat/cold treatments or electrical stimulation to help relieve pain
Physiotherapy exercises help support the back and strengthen muscles so that the spine is cushioned properly. This is why physiotherapy is relevant as a treatment for backache. Treatments like traction help in lengthening the spine and relieving compression of nerves that cause sciatica, radiating pain into legs largely due to lumbar herniation. If back pain is extreme, a patient will require physical therapy along with medication, which will help in managing pain and bringing inflammation down. But in the long term, being physically active, going for walks, sitting properly and maintaining a good posture will help the most. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.