Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. Mare face par pimples k black spot he. Or eyes ke niche dark circles, is there any medicine to remove black spot and dark circles.
Get proper evaluations if you see blood in stool.
Hello doc, I m jay. Actually I have a skin problem. I m suffering from the pimples and there dark spots on my face. I dun lyk it at all.
Hi doctor, meri underarm and bikni skin puri black ho gayi Hai Mai Kya kru? Suggest me any cream. Or lotion etc.
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face be agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way.
Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se nijaad paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Dear sir, I am suffering from skin problem on my face I have more dark spots on my face so plzzz tell me sir what I can do?
Skin troubles can get really bad and an individual would be forgiven for feeling that the problem is getting under his or her skin! There are many skin related problems and one such problem is known as Rosacea. However, even doctors are not sure what causes it, but can it be cured?
While it is quite common, if a person looks at the number of people who have skin problems and are aged older than thirty years of age, with the correct medical help, a person suffering from rosacea can make sure that this incurable condition does not get worse for him or her.
What to watch out for?
If a person has Rosacea, the first signs which he or she will see will be a redness of the face which can occur by the way of flushing. In addition to this, he or she will also feel little bumps and pimples on his or her face.
Why it happens?
For those who enjoy having a drink, it may be a relief to know that alcohol does not cause a person to have Rosacea. That being said, the symptoms of the condition can get worse as a result of alcohol consumption! Essentially, it can be said that alcohol is a trigger, which is the same case with hot weather and the sun as well as spicy foods, with quite a lot of people.
Rather than a comprehensive way to address the condition, treatment for rosacea involves a range of things which are to be done. If a person has rosacea and also happens to have dry skin, then products for the skin which include moisturizers and sunscreen for the time a person is exposed to the sun for an extended duration of time.
In certain cases where the effects of rosacea have been quite bad, cosmetic surgery is also a solution that is viable. When it comes to reducing the flare-ups a person suffering from rosacea has, the essential thing to do this is to make sure that the triggers are found and that they are not allowed to wreak havoc like causing eye problems like even red eyelids, which can be treated with eye drops.
As long as the condition has been identified correctly and there is an ongoing treatment to make sure that the ill effects of rosacea do not plague the life of a person who has it, rosacea should be something that is manageable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am suffering from some unknown disease. Main symptoms are I can't able to poop due to pain in my rectum. Some serious bristles. Please help.
I'm too skinny. No matter how much I eat what I eat, I never build up physically. My face is like squeezed mango, and after I suffered from haepatitis'E' I never grow up, it was so difficult for me to regain my strength back after hap. E. Now tell me what should I do to get chubby cheeks and a healthy body not a skeleton body.
I am taking treatment for acne. Now the doctor is saying for laser treatment for scars, as I am having lot of them. Should I go for laser treatment? What type of side effects does it have? Should I immediately go for it after my acne medicinal treatment is over or should I wait for sometime to see whether acne returns or not?
Sir, on my face there are some small black spots and some spots are outside my lips. How can I get rid from these spots on my face.
I am 18 years old boy whenever I suffered from constipation after that my rectum swell up and I feel uncomfortable during potty sometimes it's feel like burning or like a small cut has been made in rectum it is not always it is last for 4 to5 days only in 2 months what should I do please suggest me any drug? Please Dr. Help me.
Hi, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 59. In 2012. She had mastectomy for her left breast. Her tumor size was 2*2*1.5. 15 lymph nodes were dissected. They were free of tumor. Her deep resection plane is also free of tumor. Her er n PR were positive n her was neg. She did not receive any radiation n chemo. Instead she was asked to have letrozole for 5 yrs. I want to know her prognosis.
Don't squeeze or pinch the pimples. This will cause scars which are difficult to heal.
- Avoid oily, spicy or processed foods and carbonated beverages.
- When you apply any cream, sunscreen and the like, clean your face at the earliest, so that there will be no adverse action of the chemicals on the delicate skin of the face.