Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PatelYour feedback matters!
I have a red eye from 10 days and my chest aching from 10 days and my left hand aching from 2 days please Help me.
I am having high bp and taking continuous medicine from last one month but my bp is not coming down much, I am having 160/90.
From some few month I feel so lonely when I want to do anything my mind gets depressed and my head shakes. My heart beat rises head shakes like heart beat I always feel that I am having any kind of disorder so I can't do anything. I am a university going student 22 years old but behave like old man and something goes wrong with me, this situation disappointing me frim the real me and connecting me with some unfamiliar behavior. My family members were suggest me to consult with a Psychiatrist and I did too. Dr. Suggested me to take two kind of tab: Tab paxidep at noon after meal with antacid and Tab Lonapam at night before the dinner. But I don't thing that any kind of changes have come after having the tabs. What should I do now please Sir/Mam help me out of this state of illness.
I have my blood pressure @ 145/90. I often forget to take my meds. Recently I had heavy pain in my chest (as I didn't take meds for 6 days) and It was a little severe and I didn't know what to do? I took triolmzest 20 (prescribed by my doc) and that worked. Was that a sign of heart attack? What should be done in those situations? Also can I take aten 25 or tellzy 20 in place of triolmzest 20 (coz they are readily available than the latter).
I'm M21 & having pain on both sides of my chest but more on left side, just below the heart (maybe in lungs). This pain gets harder in night. I'm a smoker but from last a week I reduced my cigarettes from a packet to 1-2 cigarette per day. Please help!
Always my heart beat was very fast and my bp 140 I'm just 20 age I don't no why heart beat fast can I know why this happening what's the reason.
Sir thanks for reply. I am 55 yrs. Old female. Suffering from anxiety. On Dr. advice taking 100 mg. Zosert 1 and half lorazepam. I am on this medicine from 25 days. I amalso taking 25 mg of lobar bp medicine. I could not sleep. So I was able to sleep after taking 2and half mg. Lozepam. Recently I went to Dr. He gave me 25 mg. Qutan and 1 lorazepam I. E. 1 mg. But I could not sleep. It has been six days that I am taking 2 mg. Lorazeoam and 25 mg. Qutan. Now I sleep and no head pain. But my husband saying take 1 lorazepam. Please help me. I am also on pacemaker for the last 10 yrs. Otherwise fine happy. But anxiety problem.
I am newly married person and I had a difficult situation now, that my wife is suffering from heavy blood lose and stomach pain during her periods and taken to hospital few day ago. During the consultation I understood that she is having this problem since the age of 18 and using the tab droniz 20 for the past 5 years, and we couldnt have sex till now because she is experiencing breast pain also with this and having irritations in touching her private parts ,is this a side effect of the tab or any thing else, recent scan report of uterus indicates that the wall thickness is high. Whom should I consult to solve these issues, is there any complication in having sex this condition since the no blood flow or pain is now existing other than breast pain. Please consider this with prior importance, her bp is always low as 60/100.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?