Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. RajenderYour feedback matters!
Mere father 78 years ke hai. Feb 2013 se left side paralysis hai. Unki jab gale me lagi trevky nikali gaye tab se aaj tak unko cough ke problem hai. Kai bar infection cough ka ya urine ka hua hai aur antibiotics medicine bi le hai. 15 din phele inhai fever hua tha starting. 5-102 doctors ko dikhya tha 5 days medicine le this. Aaj phir se vahi fever hai sir starting. 5-100. 4. Kya yeh pneumonia hai ko aur koi ka fever hai. Please any one advice me and test karvani hai. Please advice immediately.
My wife aged 42 years had two seizure in last two years. Every time doctor find that seizure is occurred due to lack of Na+ and K+. Every time she gone under intensive care treatment. this resulted lots of side effects like weakness,body stiffness and tightness in abdomen that caused less appetite . Now a days she is bed ridden.What Can I do ?.
Is frequent stuttering related to migraine. I got migraine at the age 10. Since then I am stuttering and at age of 21 it has became very severe I cannot even talk to people normally? Please also tell which doctor should I meet migraine specialist or SLP pathologist.
My sister has shivering in whole body from few days. She was taking chest infection medicines from few days. We take her to hospital doctor has given her nubilizer. But still she has shivering in hands. Kindly suggest good treatment.
I am suffering from fits and l consulted the doctor he said there is no problem but it was happening some times.
I get my hand shivered whenever I feel angry and fear. Is this problem related to any nerves problem.
I am 60 years old. Male. I have pain probably in the nerve on the side of my left toe. There no swelling or injury. The movement of toe is also free and without pain. It pains only when something touches the side of toe. Please advise. Thanks.
I have some wounds on head. How to cure it? Will it cause hair fall? How it is appearing all over head?
Hey Doc, I keep getting cramps randomly all over my body, even in weird places like my face, neck and back of my head or on the upper side of my head. I am most worried about it on the back of my head (near the cerebellum) and on the upper head. It pains a lot and there is almost nothing I can do to prevent it. It occurs more frequently while I am lifting weights in the gym or after getting less sleep or when its very cold. It almost paralyses me and only stops when I start taking deep breaths. Is there some kind of problem? Should I consult my doctor or get some tests done? It really worries me. Also, is it normal to get cramps in the neck, because even thats scary. Please guide me on what action to take.
My son agniv nandi is autism child. He is 9 years old. He could not speak according his level and he is hiper active. He can write and recognize things. What medicine is good for my child?
Ayurvedic Perspective of Migraine and its management
Migraine is one of the worst headaches a person can experience. It is described as a throbbing or pulsating pain that can be on one side of the head. It can begin in a specific area and then spread while it builds in intensity. A migraine is associated with nausea and vomiting. The person will also be sensitive to light, sounds and even certain smells. Sleeping can be difficult and many people become depressed. They can last for a couple of hours or for several days.
Therapies Generally Used.
External treatments along with the internal preparations are very effective in chronic conditions. Panchakarma helps to remove the accumulated toxins and help to strengthen the nerve system. Involvement of other systemic disorders is also taken into account before deciding the treatment protocols.
1. Thala pothichil : Various kinds of paste (grinded mixture of selected herbs in suitable liquid media ) over the forehead / entire head help for the sudden relief from the ache. The preparations help to normalize the hyper action of the nerve cells and regulates the blood circulation towards the brain
2. Thalam : Special herbal powders suitable to reduce the Dosha vitiation, are selected and mixed with suitable liquid media(oils/ghee) and this medicated herbal paste is applied lukewarm over the crown of head (Anatomically over the Bregma point on skull). (Dur 25-45min).
3. Shiro abhyanga : Head Massaging with Oils suitable for the Dosha vitiation, helps to increase the blood circulation towards brain and also helps to relax the spastic muscles on head. Special care is taken to massage the Marmas or the Vital points on head which have marvelous results.
4. Nasya : Nasya (application of herbal preparations through nostrils) is one of the treatments which directly acts on the nerves and removes the toxins accumulated in the sinuses. Mucus lining inside the nostrils are one of the areas where numerous nerve endings are exposed. The medicated oils applied through Nasya directly acts on these nerve endings and help to pacify Vata Dosha in disturbed nerves and control the abnormal impulses gernerated by these nerves. The special preparations used for Nasya drains the mucus deposited in the sinuses thereby the pressure in this area is relieved. The medicinal contents of the oils administered, stimulate the higher centers of brain which have actions on regulation of endocrine, nervous system and circulatory functions.
5. Shiro dhara : Shiro dhara with Takram (medicated butter milk) is also another important therapy which is used to control the vitiated vata kapha doshas localized head.(Dur 25-75min) Other Panchakarma treatments like Vasti (a course of medicated oil and decoction enemas), Virechana (purgation) also helps to put the toxins out from the body.
After the Panchakarma therapies, special preparations called Rasayana (immunoregulatory) is administered. Rasayana preparations improve the immune system further improving the perception of sense organs. Migraine due to other systemic involvement like psychological problems, digestive problems, blood pressure, ophthalmic problems, immune problem, improper menstruation, etc will be relieved when treated according to the specific treatment told for these diseases.