Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev PatilYour feedback matters!
What is the safest period for unprotected sex, not using a condom with my gf. Is it fine to get involved in intercourse during periods?
I had unprotected sex few days back. But he did not release the sperm inside my vagina. Still is there any risk of getting pregnant?
What is Fitness?
Your overall level of fitness s primarily a reflection of the efficiency of your heart, lungs, and muscles. That efficiency in turn is dependent on how regularly you take part in some form of sustained, vigorous physical exercise. In order to be physically fit, you do not need to be able to run marathons you should simply do some type moderate exercise at least three or four times a week.
Components of Fitness
Physical fitness is made up of three distinct elements: strength, flexibility, and endurance. Each type of sport or physical activity can be these three elements required to perform it. All three fitness components are needed to some extent in every sport. However, in gymnastics, for instance, a high level of flexibility is more important than endurance, as each gym exercise routine only lasts a minute or so, while in long distance running, endurance is by far the most important factor.
At least one quarter, or even as much as one half, of your body weight is made up of muscle tissue. This muscle tissue provides you with your strength, which is simply the ability to exert enough muscular force to push, pull, lift, or carry a heavy load. Your body contains around 400 muscles, which are attached to your skeleton by tendons. All your body’s movements are controlled by contracting or relaxing specific groups muscles.
Flexibility is your ability to bend, stretch, or twist through a full range of movements. A good level flexibility is dependent on your joints, muscles, and tendons being able to move easily. It is important in all sports and physical activities, but particularly those where you need to be agile, such as skiing, gymnastics, and judo. Women in their late teens are generally the most flexible group of people. Being flexible decreases your risk of suffering a sprain or strain, because supple, elastic tissues are better able to absorb the shock of sudden or rapid movements. People with tight back and leg muscles are more likely to suffer from back pain and stiffness after exertion.
Endurance is the ability to exercise at a steady rate, without a rest, for a long period of time. It is dependent on the efficiency and performance of your heart, lungs, and muscles. Low endurance may result in muscle fatigue and poor coordination. To improve your overall endurance you need to exercise vigorously for a period of at least 20 minutes, three times a week.
There is no perfect exercise, but any energetic activity will improve your level of fitness. To succeed in your quest for health you must find a sport that you enjoy, otherwise you are unlikely to exercise enough. Ideally this activity should enhance your strength, your flexibility, and your endurance.
Hi I am 8wks pregnant women I had a miscarriage a year ago now pregnant and I had spotting again my consultant advised me to take hcg injections weekly I took first dose today I have seen that this medicine is under fda cat X and its use during pregnancy will cause birth defects for baby I just want to know am I have the right choice? Is there any problem if continue to take the medicine?
My wife aborted 6 month baby due to cardiac Anmaly .after that scan was taken some of these doctors told there is placenta still inside the uterus. But one doctor said that is not placenta that is fibroid. Which is correct and what v do next. With whom advice is correct since this is first baby. When we plan next. Is there any affect to next baby.
I am 34 weeks 3 days pregnant. Yesterday I went for ultrasound and my doctor told that my baby's head size is big. Is that a big problem? BPD - 87 MM HC - 320 MM AC - 317 MM FL - 66 MM.
I hav been aborted 4months back because of low AFI. Since then I have not experienced my malnutrition/period cycle. How much time/ period it take/requires for 1st cycle post abortion?
Hy. I am 20 years old & I have not been in periods since 1 and a half month. I am suffering from slight stomach ache.& has not had any sexual intercourse with any one. May I be guided by you that what may the reasons be of missing my periods?
I had sex with my girlfriend few days back on17th september, she just finished her period cycle two days back. We had protected sex and then she consume I-pill but her stomach is paining? Is there any chance of getting pregnant or side effects of pill?
I want to kwn tht. Nipples has itching from 2, 3 days and today on left nipples it was having little bit pain whn I pressed the nipple slightly. I can not understand why it's happening like this.
The weight loss journey is one that is filled with ups, downs, temptations and overall confusion. What should you eat? How much? What should you avoid? How can food help you in your weight loss journey? These are many questions that plague the minds of those living with a few extra pounds and kilos. So get your weight loss routine right without starving. Put these five ingredients on your plate to get help in losing weight.
- Eggs: This protein-rich food item gives your body due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
- Fish: A known source of Omega 3 fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating to help you get a more toned body.
- Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
- Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results!
Sir, I and my bf had sex on the first day of my periods. We actually had protected sex. We used condom. But immediately after having sex we noticed there was slight slippage We got tensed and I took an ipill immediately. Will I get pregnant?
I want to lick her pussy lick so hard but I couldn't able to lick one because of hairy and second it smells bad and third I feel it dirty so wat should I do to lick it so hard.
I am a 21 year old female. I had my periods on 20th of april for 4 days my cycle length is of 35 days. I took an ipill on 8th of may as a consequence of unprotected sex which resulted into bleeding on 9th and lasted for 4 days. My periods for this month was to scheduled to be on 26th may but I had to take an ipill again on 22nd yet my periods have not arrived. The pill has been taken within the duration of 24 hrs. Is it safe to have these pills twice a month and why I am not bleeding yet? Please consult as this is my very first experience with these pills.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep