Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev G. RedkarYour feedback matters!
Is this necessary to boil amul milk to give 1 year baby or we can use it without boiling, Because baby is not drink boiled and cool after boiling, it only take directly from packet, is this harmful for her health. Please advice.
Today pediatrian Dr. Given dpt booster 18 month vaccine to my daughter, due to this she filling very pain and fever. Unable to walk and play, please guide me this is normal and can I give her ibugesic for pain relief please suggest me.
My baby is 5 months old. She does not consume my breastfeed. Even a one time per day she does not intake my breastfeed. What shall I do?
My son is 3 years old. His skin at the arms, shoulders, cheeks has got small pimples and it is rough and itching. He got this since he is 1 year old. Please let me know what is to be done.
I am 29years old suffering female, suffering from back pain since 4month. I am a breastfeeding mother. I applied pain relief ointments and anti inflammatory ointment not getting any relief. So kindly suggest any medical advice.
Dear Sir, Please impart advise about the cold and cough of baby and 52 years old lady. Once attacked does not relief early. How we get rid of aforesaid problem. With regards.
I am 33 years old and after my scissorion baby birth my belly. Has enlarged a lot kindly tell how to shed the. Loose skin and extra weight.
My baby 9 month old her eyes can not right left eye missing right position so we know the right doctor to concern with.?
During the early growing years, children are prone to a lot of airway problems, including asthma, tonsillitis, and sinusitis. Their immunity is also low, which contributes makes them prone to develop these infections very easily.
Homoeopathy is believed to be a milder form of treatment with minimal side effects and also get rid of the underlying medical condition and also improve their immunity. Read on to know more about these conditions and what products homoeopathy uses.
- Asthma: Asthma is a common condition with wheezing episodes and difficulty breathing. Asthma attacks can be triggered by emotional stress, change of weather, occupational effects, family history of atopic diseases. Some of the commonly used homoeopathic medicines include Ipecac, Arsenicum, Nux Vomica, Natrum sulphuricum, and Kali bichromicum. The weather of the place you reside and the time of the attacks also have a major role to play in choosing the right component.
- Adenoids: This is the group of lymph tissue that is hidden behind the roof of the mouth. Their infection causes pain, fever, difficulty breathing, sinus infections, and snoring. Hydrastis, Calcarea phosphorica, Agraphis nutan, Tuberculinum, and Cistus Canadensis are some of the most frequently used compounds to treat enlarged adenoids. Managing adenoid infection can be useful in preventing adenoid surgery, which is very frequently done.
- Nasal Polyps: These are overgrowths of the nasal mucosa, and they lead to blocked nose, frequent sneezing, and nasal voice. The associated symptoms of loss of smell, bleeding, nasal obstruction, distension of the nose, will decide the right compound for you. Calcarea Carb, phosphorus, conium, Teucrium Marum Varum, Hekla Lava are commonly used to manage nasal polyps without having to go through surgical removal.
- DNS: The right and left nostrils are separated by a thin layer of bone and cartilage called the nasal septum. When this layer is not at the centre, but deviated to the right or left, it can cause breathing problems, nasal congestion, and sometimes pain and nosebleeds. In some people, this could also be a cosmetic issue with the external nose also looking crooked. Sangunaira, Aconite, Ars alb, Thuja, Tuber, Teucr mer are some compounds which produce good results.
- Tonsillitis: The tonsils are lymphatic tissue in the back of the throat, and due to various reasons, there can be attacks of acute or chronic tonsillitis. Baryta Carbonica, Calcarea phosphorica, Bromine, Calcarea iodata, and Lycopodium are frequently used to manage tonsillitis without having to remove them.
- Sinusitis: There are 4 major sinuses in the facial region and depending on the sinus affected, there can be heavy-headedness, blocked nose, facial bone pain, runny nose and pain between the eyes. Silicea, Merc Sol, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, and Kali Bichrome are effectively used to treat chronic sinusitis symptoms.
Most of the airway passage conditions in children can be treated with homoeopathic medications with minimal side effects and reducing the need for surgery. It is very important to understand that each child is unique and the right regime will be drawn up after a detailed discussion about history, accompanying symptoms, and predisposition to the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi my age is 45 I have broncholitis problem form many years. Initially I went to ENT he gave me steroids. After that I gained weight. I am doing daily exercise still my weight is not reduced up to my expedition I want both advise for my bronchiolities and weight reduction.
The early childhood period is considered to be the most important developmental phase throughout the lifespan. This period focuses on the physical, social/emotional and language/cognitive domains of development of a child, which have direct effects on their overall development as an adult in the future.
Physical Development: Physical developments of a child are associated with the motor skills and physical growth of the child. As a child grows and his or her nervous system become more mature, the child becomes more capable of performing increasingly complex actions such as walking, running, balance, and coordination which involve the larger muscles like arms and legs, as well as, some more intricate skills such as drawing, writing, grasping objects, throwing, waving, and catching, involving the smaller muscles in the fingers, toes, eyes, and other areas. Physical growth follows a directional pattern, such as the body's core, legs and arms develop before the small muscles in the fingers and hands. The muscles in the center of the body become stronger and develop before those in the feet and hands. Development goes from the head to the toes.
Cognitive Development: Cognitive abilities are associated with memory, reasoning, problem-solving and thinking that continue to emerge throughout childhood. There are four Stages of Cognitive Development:
Age Period Between
Birth to age 2
Respond to sensory stimuli by simple motor skills.
Age 2 to 6
Learn to use language, but do not understand logic or mentally manipulate information and understand others' point of view.
Concrete Operational Stage
Age 7 to 11
Begin to think logically about concrete events, but have difficulty understanding abstract or hypothetical concepts.
Formal Operational Stage
Age 12 to adulthood
Able to think about abstract concepts and develop skills such as logical thought, deductive reasoning, and systematic planning.
Language Development: It is the most remarkable development in children. According to several researches, it is found that language development begins at fetal level, as the fetus is able to identify the speech and sound patterns of the mother's voice and by the age of four months, a child can distinguish between sounds and read lips. Infants are able to differentiate between speech sounds from all languages; however, around the age of 10 months they lose this ability and begin to recognize their native language only.