Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am suffered skin problem on face I don't know what it is small and small wholes and small small pimples.
I have skin problem, if session is changed than my face and many part of body like hand etc. Arrived a dot and after finishing dots. It left marks in my body. So please help me.
Hello doctor, Myself Abhishek of age 19. Sir I am facing a lot of facial problem. I have so many pimples on my face, which generally disappears in 2 days of using my facewash i. E Acno fight garner. I have no idea how to get rid of it. Pls suggest me something.
Is there any thing to help hair grow. My hair loss is past 7 years I used finax tablets. Nuzen hair oil. I used ramdev baba hair oil also. I didn't seen any thing good. One of my friend took some injection he said it is ok now and some hair oil also. I think some allopathy he is using. With out side effects need my hair regrow. Please any suggestion.
My father is 60 years old. He has heart problem and sugar but both are maintained with proper medication. But from last month their appetite is reducing day by day from 4 roti to 1-2.He keep saying that I am not hungry I do not know why? Their body also started looking thin and weak. Please help I am very worried about him.
I am suffering from hair loss. My age is 21. please give me tips tho. To stop hair fall. And to grow new hairs where it is gone.
I am a guy of 23 years. My hands and face skin has got so dark because of sun tan from past 3 years. Please tell me how to recover the skin colour to normal. Please suggest any medicines.
I'm getting hair fall. I Am having dandruff n itching how to remove dandruff please suggest me. And I do masturbation 3 times in week is there any prblm for hair fall?
I am 21 year old female. I have been facing acne problem for 6 years now. I always get sudden breakouts all over my body specially during periods. I have tried all kinds of treatments and I have an important event to attend in 10 days. I do not know how to get rid of these breakouts and pimples.
I am facing hairfall from last one month. Is there any shampoo or liquid treatment to reduce the hairfall.
I am 24 years old I am suffering hair fall problem last 3 years, now I am losses more hair. So please give a solution. What I do now.
Iam a 21years old I have skin problem for past 6 yrs. In my shoulder I have like a pimple shape I consult doctor they said it is psoriasis. Pls suggest me good home remedies and medicine to cure completely. And I have indigestion problem.
I am loosing my hair I have used different types of oil and shampoo but yet not get any effective results so please give me effective solution.
I have white hair problem please help me to solve and some pimples also but I care for them they can be solved but again after some time this happened again.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.