Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RajatYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nose bleeding particularly during winters. What should I do? prescribe me some medicine.
I am 35 years old male and suffring from vertigo since 4 months now I am better but not completely o. K. Please consult me what I do.
I have perforation (hole) in one of my ear. It has 50db loss. I'm getting pain and ear discharge if I listen music continuously. I con't avoid listening music. Please suggest any medicine. Thank you.
I have discomfort in chest with irritation in throat and tingling in both hands and feet also feels weak sometimes I have shortness of breath while walking few steps I have abdominal discomfort with loose stools after I ate.
From last Friday (13.5. 16) after having lunch I have sensation of something stuck inside my lower throat, I've consulted ENT he checked and found nothing said OK but he said sometime if there inside throat small scratch would cause such type of stuck sensation so he gave me antibiotics for 5 days course I've consumed two days but no improvement please advise.
I am suffering from ear block due to cold from last 4 days. I am currently using nasal decongestant. Please kindly let me know best remedies to get ride of that condition.
I am 24 year old. Height is 5'10" and weight is 68 kgs. I have allergy from dust and cold. My nose seem bent in allergy. Please suggest me natural remedies.
My mother is 66 years old. BP and Sugar also. Few things which are disturbing her these days., Pain in legs, swollen feet, lot of vertigo when getting up or lying down, high pain in head, high BP. Pls help.
I usually get tonsils and sore throat. Later I developed cold and cough it usually happens whenever I eat something from outside. How to prevent it and treatment for same.
I used to snore at night and this started few days ago, I do not know why it is happening. I have become a little fat is this because it. Please help me .
I am 21 year old male my nose is quite fat I dont like extra flesh on my nose it looks very ugly is there any remedy exept surgery.
I have a regular nose bleeding problem in summers and a severe headache problem I take medicines regularly but I doesn't get any benefit is there any Ayurveda medicine for this problem?
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.