Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan T DYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old I have type 1 diabetes and last month I had unprotected vaginal sex with a prostitute and then after 2 weeks I got scabies and they were cured in 2 weeks now I am having fungal infections and oral thrush, a sore throat and a painless swollen lymph node and too much fatigue for over a month now I went to doctor he got me examined for cbc and xray of the face the doctor said that fungal infections are due too diabetes and the sore throat is because os nasal septum cause I can not take proper oxygen and it causes dry mouth and my cbc results were hemoglobin 18.5 and hematocrit 52 and said that the fatigue is due to high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. Please help me I am dying because of too much stress and depression are these symptoms because the thing that doctor said or is it because of the unprotected sex?
What are the main reasons for getting pimples on face only? Because I am suffering from 6 years and they are in big size on my face.
Hi doctor's. Well this one is silly but I keep on thinking. Thing is my lips seems black not matching my facial skin and everyone keeps on asking wether I smoke alot or what. Truth is I don't smoke at all. Lips are black in color. Well, I drink tea 2 to 3 times a day. Is it because of drinking tea more? can I have any remedy where I can see my lip color gets changed and not being black.
Sir my skin is very oily. please recommend me some cream to reduce my oiliness and a cream for daily use.
My age is 18 after some months I am bride. I want to look fair please suggest me. And for dark circles 2. I hope it will work on my face by suggest yur tips. please suggest me as early as possible.
I can't sleep at night. Which causes dark circles which looks weird. May you tell me how to cure that?
I am 24 years old house wife and my problem is severe hair fall. I don't have any other health problems. And have regular periods. Shall I use biotique bringaraj therapeutic oil for hair fall? Is it good for me. If no could you please suggest some another oil that will really helpful to me.
I have combination of dry and oily skin with pimples and black spot I want normal skin with natural glowing what I should to do.
I am 42 years old. Of late my face have started having black tan. Some say it is natural as you get old. Please advise so as to get rid of this tan.
My age is 24. I'm suffering from White hair. Please help me. Any medicines or any other natural ways?
Hi I am hitesh, please suggests me what I do. I have no hair on my face i. E beard iam 24 now. What do its urgent.
thanks sir. Now I want to know how can we control hair fall and damage hair also. I tried everything but I do not get any good response. please tell me something about this, by which I can control this,
Hello I am just 21 years old but losing my hair in past 2 years I lose so much hair. Please help me what should I do?
I was 16 year old when the world came crashing down on me in the form of my hair, I had terrible dandruff, itchy scalp for two years. Then ketoconazole came to salvage the situation. I have been using ketoconazole on and off but now it seems it has stopped working. The itchy scalp and small red pimples are back the dandruff is little though. But I am afraid that I might go back to my old condition. What shall I do.
I am 32 years old boy I have hair problem I want permanently remove hair on my body to give me best suggestion.
I am only 21 years old but I am lossing my hair and I am the first in my family to face it. What should I do?
I have very oily skin which makes it very dull and inactive currently am using ahaglow facewash but I am not satisfied with results and frequently I had to wash my face. Please Prescribe some facewash which gives you the oil free look for at least 8 hour's?
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?