Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PowleYour feedback matters!
My name is radha. My skin colour is dark. I want change fair complexion. Can I use haridrakhand for fair skin. If it is taken what precaution I have to take. Can you please suggest the best medicine and creams with out any side effects. Please because my sister is fair she always insulted about my colour. So can you please help me.
I have 30 year old son spastic, mentally retarded 95% disabled we are not able to bring into sunlight he has some skin rashes which he aggravates by scratching what shall we do using dipsalic of not much help.
In my face dark sport I just want to clear my darkness in my face so please advice me how can remove.
I am 18 year old boy, the complexion of my face is not fare as compare to my body. What should I do to make my face complexion similar to my body.
How to get rid of pores on the face. After pimples I have started getting pores. Which looks like small holes on my face.
I want to remove my tattoo printed on my hand by surgery. Can you tell me the approximate money I have to spend?
Hello sir/madam, some brown patches left over on my face after clearing pimples how to overcome from it?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 26, have fairly good skin and am always told I look much younger than my age. But these dark circles are quite noticeable, even if I have a good night's sleep, what can I do to minimize theses and improve them?
I am 28 years old, a few months before I noticed few blood drops while passing stolen. And it was not continuously seen, but at that time the climate was too hot in Dubai. After a few days gap or after a week again it use to come, as there was no further pain or any sort of irritation at all. After that I used to drink plenty of water and it got disappeared. And presently there is no such issues. So can I have a proper advice please in which I have to do next.
How to get rid of White heads that occurs under eye? Please suggest me with some good and effective tips that will work for sure. Please!
How to stop prefluid always remain at the face of the penis and itching even if sexually not active?
Sir/ Madam, I am male 30 years, I have hyper pigmentation (melasma) last 8 years, so many creams used, but not cure my problem. Which type of treatment cure my disease please kindly suggest. And which is the best sunscreen lotion for me.
I am 28 year old is there any solution for stretch mark remove, I tried many ointment but still no resolve.
Namaskar sir/mam. Me badi musibat me hun. Please help kijiye . Mera body colour se face ka colour jyada black hai. Aur dhup me jab bahar nikalti hu ki jab samandar ki pani se nahata hun to tavi v aur jyada black ho jata hai face ka colour. Please face ko white karne ke liye kuch tips aur medicine bataiye.
I hv a pimples in forehead n using facewash but not recovered yet. Due to pimples skin tone become dark. please suggest what should I do to clean pimples n get fairer skin.
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care.