Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Powle
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PowleYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old , I am having nodes on my body, specially on hands which are showing very bad and due to that I used not to wear half shirts and tshirts. Please help for cure. Or is there any lased operation by which it can be easily melted.
Hi doctor! I am 23 years old boy I want to ask that when I masturbate my skin of penis becomes red when I do the act for more than 2 minutes, although I rub the penis very slowly and then pain occurs in the skin. It does not occur when I masturbate for less than 2 minutes. I use soap on the penis while masturbating as a lubricant. Please suggest home remedies for my penis skin problem. Top half of my penis is black, it looks that it had burnt when I was young but I don't remember that it had burnt. What I do to clear that black skin. Please suggest home remedies. Please provide the answer separately for both of my queries.
If vinegar is given in water at the time of bath, the water will be effective for hair and skin or not? Please advise.
I have two small yet visible burn spots on my face, frankly speaking, on my cheek. What cream would prove to be affective? Is there home remedy? Or should I opt for laser treatment. I'm currently using Elika-M ointment, somebody in my family suggested it. Should I continue it or its worthless? Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.