Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajalaxmi Walawalkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajalaxmi WalawalkarYour feedback matters!
Meri Wife ko last periods 5th Sept se 10th Sept ko huye the. Hume 13th October ko Preagnancy ka Pata laga to is hisaab se hmara baby kitne weeks ka ho Gaya? Weeks ko periods Ki Starting se count Kiya jata h ya phir last se.
I am widow with no child. From few days I am in guilty condition or shame in my heart. Actually my sister son from india visit London on study visa and stay with me in my home, he is good boy respect me like his mother. I have a problem of back and shoulders pain some years. So always need a gel massage on shoulder recommended by doctor I do myself but not properly so I request my sister son for massage 4 to 5 time in a week at time of sleep to my back and shoulders, my back and shoulders nude at that time not wear anything because in top massage not possible but my breast totally hide on mattress i feeling guilty because when he massage my back and shoulders I feel like orgasms mean very wetness in my vagina but physically feel very relaxed, he didnt noticed anything about that. But I am feel guilty and very shame in my eyes and in my heart and its not possible for me to arrange a female maid for this or ask any my female friend for visit my home at night for massage my shoulder and back. Its happened every time to me and give me relaxed and deep sleep when I feel orgasm but always next morning feel guilty. I am 42 year old lady is this possible at this age I feel orgasms a joy by little massage of half an hour. This is a illness or possible to orgasm at this age. I am confused a lot but honestly no bad intentions about my sister son. Really feel guilty and shameful its my problem every morning.
6 months before we got married, Still my wife didn't get conceive, I am planning to check myself also. And white pieces come out when she is in period and she suffering from more pain and loose motion also when pieces released, before marriage she does not feel like this. Two months before we went to doctor, she advise her to take thyropace, Euroseal tablets. But still she is not get conceive. What should I do?
Pregnancy is a normal life function that many women go through. Yet, this is a function or a part of life where one has to take special care of one’s health and condition as there are many biological changes that happen in one’s body. Swollen legs and ankles are a common part of one’s pregnancy. This condition is most commonly known as edema and it usually occurs when fluid collects in the tissue. This in turn happens when the blood chemistry changes and the fluid gets routed to the tissue. This is a common occurrence due to the hormonal changes that one goes through during pregnancy. The condition usually troubles pregnant ladies during their third trimester.
Read on to find out the various ways in which one can deal with it.
- When to call a doctor: Call a doctor or a midwife for a thorough check up if you happen to see any puffiness or swelling in your face and eyes. This could point at a more serious problem like the onset of preeclampsia. Also, if you happen to notice that one leg is more swollen than the other, then you may want to see a doctor about it, as it could mean that there is a blood clot in the leg.
- Put your feet up: This is especially important if you are at a desk all day. The best way to deal with such swelling is to put your feet up every once in a while, so that the swelling may reduce. You can use a foot stool or even a pile of books for this purpose.
- Breaks: If you are constantly sitting or lying down, it would be a good idea to give it a break and walk around a little so that there is better blood circulation. This also keeps the blood from pooling into the lower regions of the legs, which can prevent an increase in the swelling.
- Comfortable footwear: One should stick to flat and comfortable footwear with an even elevation as well as foam soles so that the comfort level while walking and standing is optimum. Choose your shoes so that they can accommodate your swelling instead of pinching your feet. Also, you can choose to wear snug socks and stockings, which will form a band around your feet. This will ensure that the swelling does not increase to a painful level. At the same time, you must avoid socks that have bands, which are too tight as this may lead to blood pooling and subsequent swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water ensures that there is less fluid retention. This is one of the best ways of fighting edema whether or not you are pregnant.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!