Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajalaxmi WalawalkarYour feedback matters!
AM going to get married. And my fiance mentally tortures me for being a non virgin. He considered virginity as everything. No matter how hard I try to explain him he doesn't understand. However he himself is non virgin. R there any ways except surgery to restore virginity. Or how should I deal with this.
Dear Mam/Sir, I am 30 Years Old and had one baby of 8 year. My Problem is that I am having one day period with less bleeding. Any thing wrong for next conceiving. Please Suggest.
Hi I m 26 years female I hv notice before few months my vagina inside I feel lump of piece my period is not come same date nd many time my vaginal area is swelling nd itching Dr. pls help wht is my problem. That is cervical cancer?
I am 24 years old. I had regular 28 days period cycle. I have been trying to get pregnant from 6 months, got married in december 2015 but I am not conceiving. Even I have started getting irregular periods varying 30 days 31 and now 32 days please help me for both questions I want to get pregnant.
A tumor is occupied in her left breast. Is surgery needed or there is some another option to do the cure? Please guide me.
I am almost two months pregnant can I take the unwanted kit to terminate the pregnancy? And please tell me what are the side effects?
I have endometriosis. .no bleeding. .but if I carry out heavy things or climb up steps fast. .I get slight pain in the lower abdomen side. No other discharge. My age is 55. Weight is 64 kg. .Can I go for brisk walks or play badminton. Last year's annual scan showed small cyst in uterine wall. .should it be removed. .will it grow?
I had sex with my fiancee last night. It was an unprotected and it was not too long only for a couple of minutes. My fiancee is very sure that he din penetrated so deep and did not leaked in sperms. But we both had a pain and the day night I got my periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? Some doctors suggested me to take pills but I'm bit scared of taking it because it may have some side effects. Please suggest what to do on this.
I had unprotected sex and I had two ipill in three days. Now my bleeding is not stopping. It keep flowing out. And it's very painful.
My daughter having PCOD Problem age 17 yrs, Weight 96 kgs, She is under Treatment last 2 months with gyenic doctor, and doing Physical exercises in a gym, now she is loose her weight 6 kgs in three months. How much period she wants Treatment.
I am 23 and in sonography I have found cyst in ovaries so what is the reason that I am not getting pregnant.
Most medications are used because of their one particular therapeutic effect. However, invariably, they affect other organs or systems and produce some good and some adverse effects. The same happens with birth control pills (BCPs), which are the most commonly used method of contraception. It is also the most effective method. It contains the female hormones estrogen and progesterone in various combinations and these have an effect on various body functions, so it should come as a surprise that regular use of BCPs leads to a number of side effects.
Read on to know more
- Intermenstrual bleeding: This is the most common side effect and occurs in about 90% of the women, but usually subsides within 3 months. They experience bleeding between their regular periods. While mere spotting can be ignored, bleeding for more than 4 to 5 days needs a visit to the doctor.
- Missed period: It is very essential to take the pill at the same time daily. Sometimes, a period might be missed or may be very light and this should be reported.
- Effect on libido: While some report a decrease in libido, there are others who experience an increased sex drive. This depends on the individual and not consistent.
- Vaginal discharge: The amount and type of discharge can change when on the pill. Decreased lubrication may lead to a reduced sex drive, as it might be painful. If the discharge is foul-smelling or looks suspicious for an infection, then a doctor should be consulted.
- Mood changes: Changes in mood and prominent mood swings are very common in women using contraceptives, with many feeling depressed often.
- Effects on breasts: While it is not yet proven if they increase the risk of breast cancer, most women experience breast enlargement, tenderness, and sometimes pain. This is more common in between their periods.
- Headaches and migraine: BCPs are also proven to have worsening effects on migraine and headaches.
- Circulatory effects: Oral contraceptives increase the chances of heart attack and stroke, especially in women who are over 35 and are smokers. Most women experience a slight increase in blood pressure and are more prone to form blood clots. It is essential that contraceptives are used under medical guidance only.
- Digestive effects: Oral contraceptives can cause loss of appetite, changes in body weight, diarrhea, and nausea. The weight gain is also attributed to increased fluid retention, especially in the hip and breast areas.
- Skin: Some women may experience skin rashes and acne and sometimes hair loss due to the increased level of hormones in circulation.
It is very important that the pill is taken at the same time for best results. Any suspicious symptom should be immediately reported to the doctor.
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am 24 year girl but in my body there is no hormonal growth so can you suggest me what I have to do when I take medicine I become healthy otherwise I am thin.
I had married last 3 years back and my wife is suffering from vaginismus and we dint had penetrative sex. Please tell me a Anesthesia tablet for her unconscious for a hrs As this was insisting by my wife. Please help me we tried much on consulting doctors and we didn't succeed please suggest me.
My wife, 29 years old has tested positive in the pregnancy test we carried out at home as she missed her periods this month. We are quite happy but at the same time want to ensure that we take utmost care of our baby to be born &of course mother. My queries- 1. When should we visit a gynecologist? 2. Until we have our first visit to gynecologist, what are basic steps or precautions to be followed in daily life in order to have normal delivery and healthy baby. I understand that its a broad issue which can't be mentioned in 2-3 sentences but this platforms will surely help to get some expert tips from the best gynacs nation has. Thank you in advance.
Many people think it is not healthy to consume sugar. Sugar foods may supply few, if any, vitamins, minerals or proteins compared with the number of kilo calories they supply. However, if you can afford to consume some extra calories, there is probably nothing wrong with eating sugar. Scientists think that sugar is mostly a problem when it is eaten in place of more nutritious foods. When this happens, a person could become deficient in vitamins and other important nutrients.