Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajak BhesharvaniYour feedback matters!
My kid he is 2years old. He is having allergy on his right ear. When I apply'betagel' it will be in control. After a week again it starts. Please suggest treatment for him. Thank you.
My throat has swollen and I had taken medicine for thyroid also but it is still swollen. Please tell me what to do?
I have a problem related to my throat. I have cold last week after cold my throat got choked like something is there into it.
Doctor, firstly please read my CT scan report and suggest me:*MAXILLARY SINUSES - Both maxillary air sinuses show mucosal thickening with cpmromised osteo. - Bony walls of both the maxillary sinuses are intact. - No mass is observed.*FRONTAL, ETHMOID AND SPHENOID SINUSES - B/L frontal and sphenoid air sinuses are normal. Ethmoid air cells show mucosal thickening. - No breech is observed in the cribriform plate and lamina papyrecea. * NASAL CAVITY & NASOPHARYNX - Nasal septum is intact and central in position. - No mass is seen in the nasopharyngeal region. - Left middle turbinate is pneumatized. - Both lower turbinates are hypertrophied. - Hiatus semilunaris is compromised on left side. Left Uncinate process is hypertrophied * ORBITS - Both orbits show normal intraorbital contents So, doctor thai is my CT scan report. So, do I have any need for operation? Please suggest sir.
I used to sing daily higher notes and then I suffered from cold and then throat tightness. Now my voice quality is poor something like very dull and throat does not feel like singing. Please tell me the way I can get my voice back? Will it ever come back?
I was diagnosed with GERD 4 years back and now from past 1 month I have abdomen bloating, vomiting,dizziness, weakness,fatigue etc, how often should I redo endoscopy and how to cure it naturally, will it get developed into cancer of esophagus if left.
ENT Surgeon Ears Doctors I got mums after that in my left ear I can not hear I had done audiometry 9 years ago when I was 13 I had not given that properly it show I can hear 40% but I think I can not hear anything if I put earphone in my ear I can not hear anything I am now developing noise or heavy like feeling in my left I want to know if I fixed hearing aids is there is any hearing aids that are not noticeable if yes what price treatment procedure cost?
I am a 23 old male and suffering from allegic sinusitis since two years and my father also having the same problem I have taken citrizen tablet every time I affected with running nose and also used some nasal sprays also nothing different same running nose please suggest me a long time relief for this problem.
My Wife's Periods Due dt 29/07/2015, Menstr Cycle 29-30 days. Symptoms is Morning Sickness, Brest Pain, Dizziness. We have taken Pregnancy test 2 times. But result negative. Can you please tell me what can i do?
Hii this is priya here. I want to ask a question. When ever season change. My throat always seems painful. Nd I really suffered from lhansi nd all. Its really painful for me. So can you tell me. Is there any home remedy for my problem.
I have swelling inside my nose. My nose stays blocked most of the time. During any physical exercise I feel alright but while sitting idle for some time it gets blocked again. What do I do?
Small stains of blood coming out since 3 days when I blew my nose daily in the morning once after getting up. From bed. Also slight congestion in the nose through out the day.
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.