Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Thank you for your kind answer. My wife was take this myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules from 24 days. Now my wife was have pregnancy symptoms. If my wife is pregnant I am very happy. please let me know if use this capsules can get pregnant in right way or can take some days. please advise me.
Sir Maine krib 1.5 month phle apni g.f ke sath sex kiya tha but abi tak uski date nahi aayi h or krib 1 week phle Maine usko contrapill ki tablet b di thi vo lene ke bad b abi tak uski m.c nahi aayi h please koi aise tablet ya injection btao jisse uska miscarriage ho jaye.
Hi. Doctor. I am 7 month pregnant. From last 1 week left side of vagina is swelling and feeling hard with a little pain. Can it normal or anything else. Pls give me the solution. Will it affect my pregnancy. Pls answer as soon as possible.
If every month I am diagnosed for follicular cysts. What is the treatment for permanent cure? What is the reason behind follicular cysts?
I need a consultation and guidance. I took I pill after unprotected sex (after one week of my periods). I am not sure if my partner ejaculated in my vagina or not. But I washed my private part immediately. I took IPill next day in evening i.e within 36 hours. What are the chances of getting pregnant? What are early symptoms of pregnancy? How to abort in early weeks with medicines? I really do not want to go with surgical abortion. Please guide.
Hi. I'm doing planning for pregnancy. Last month egg could be formed. But this month egg have not formed now 15 days after my period.in this month chance to egg will be formed. I have pcos. I'm under treatment. Thanks.
Hi My wife is pregnant for 13weeks, and she has severe headache what medicine to be taken, we for got to ask Dr. from last appointment.
Taking 5-6 times contraceptive pills after unprotected intercourse, would it effect health and pregnancy in future?
Pregnancy is a stage which needs to be cautiously enjoyed by all expectant mothers. The word ‘cautiously’ is used and stressed upon by medical practitioners because it is a period where two lives are at stake i.e the mother’s and the baby’s. Both their health and nutrition are of the utmost importance during this stage. In the third trimester, which includes the seventh, eighth and ninth month, when the delivery date is knocking on your doorstep, you should be more cautious than ever.
Some of the precautions to be taken during these months are listed below.
- By this time, the essential features of the baby, such as hands and legs are fully developed. In fact, the baby might just start moving and should be given some space. Thus, expectant women must be watchful of the weight they carry. At no cost must their spine be injured or hurt. This can be disastrous for both the mother and the baby.
- It is best to avoid stairs, if possible and certainly use the elevator for higher floors. In case you have to take the stairs, then holding the railings would give you the support you need. For physical exercises, you can go for a walk or just practice simple breathing exercises to keep you active.
- Extra sleep is required during this month; and that too on the left side. Sleeping on the right side should be avoided. This helps in smooth blood circulation.
- This month is crucial for the baby as it is nearing delivery. As an expectant mother you should be able to understand the signs your body gives you. It is best to avoid heavy weight lifting and too much of work. You should drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Avoid dust, animal excretes and stale food is important as it might hinder the brain development of the unborn child.
- Overeating should be avoided.
- You must take a break from household chores.
- Exercises must be continued under supervision.
- Fish must be avoided as at times they contain mercury which is not good for the unborn baby.
- Travelling is a strict no-no during this month.
- You must decide on the process of the delivery—natural or cesarean section (c-section) beforehand.
- Going for regular check-ups is mandatory.
These are some of the precautions which must be taken during the last three months of your pregnancy. It would ensure the good health and well-being of your baby as well as your own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi, I am 25years old female. I got married before 1 and half years. We didn't do any restriction to get pregnancy. We are doing sex continuously but still now I am not pregnant. I got period on Nov26. For the last time we have unprotected sex from Dec 5 to Dec 12. My cycle vary from 24 to 30 days. But I am having slight Nausea, dizzy & stomach burning in night only (after I slept). Expected ovulation day - Dec 9 On Dec 11 - Night I slept and woke up at 5: 30 AM and having Nausea, dizzy & stomach during. I drunk water. Then I slept well On Dec 12 - Night I slept and woke up at 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up and I slept. On Dec 13 - Night I slept but woke up at 2: 30 AM, 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up. And I slept On Dec 14 - Night I slept and woke up at 12: 30AM, 2: 30 AM, 3: 00 AM, 3: 30 AM, 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up and I slept. Yesterday I had the same problem. But in morning I did not having any Nausea, dizzy feeling. Whether I am pregnant. Or another problem I am having.
(giloy, glo, guduchi)
Giloy satva or guduchi satva
It is a very common and economic but wonderful ayurvedic medicine, often neglected by well -to-do people because of mere low cost of the medicine.
It is obtained by extracting starchy content of indian tinospora plant by soaking in water for six to eight hrs, macerated and allowing starchy content to settle down and collected.
This powder has immense curing capabilities. People spend thousands of rupees by way of lab tests, antibiotics when pyrexia of unknown origin (puo) can't be treated. Similarly anaemia, jaundice, hyperacidity, polythrist etc are often take long time to recover. It is here that this wonderful gift of nature is very useful. It is a very fine immunity booster.
Nasal bleeding, menorrhagia, rectal bleeding, burning feet and hands can be cured very well with it as also it is useful in pthisis, emaciation and also lowers blood glucose levels.
Giloy satva when combined with chirayata satva (swertia chirata plant) cures toughest of fevers.
Both of above can be given independently or combined. By giving these with water boiled with holy basil leaves (tulasi) make it manifold effective.
Giloy satva - 1/2 gm to 1 gm
Chirayata satva - 1gm to 2 gm
There are many more uses of such simple things. Patients' attendants need little patience. These are non synthesised and non toxic naturals. Hence little slow. Can be given with any other medicine also. These do not counteract.
People should plant giloy and tulasi at common places in this rainy season so that everyone can benefit when needed. Can be grown in pots also.
Shirodhara rejuvenates and revitalizes the body and mind, relieves stress and strain related problems, slows the aging process, improves memory and is known to cure paralysis, insomnia, depression, anxiety, hypertension and other neurological disorders. It also bestows better vision, better hearing, clears nasal problems and ultimately strengthens your physical constitution.
The shirodhara offered by arogyam ayurveda is the authentic kerala treatment, unlike the head massage only type offered by many ayurveda centres and spas.
[shirodhara promotes profound relaxation with the steady flow of warm herbal oil poured on the forehead. It is beneficial for stress related disorders as it calms the nervous system, pacifies vatha and increases mental resilience. Its soothing, meditative effect releases deep seated tension and tiredness whilst also stilling restless or overactive minds. It can also be used to balance mood fluctuations, enhance intuition, increase mental clarity and improve memory. An unforgettable experience of pure bliss.
Me and my boy friend were together today. I touched his genitals. And then few moments later I touched Myself. He did not ejaculate. I am not sure even if he pre ejaculated. My period is due on 24-25th of this month. Can I be pregnant if I touched My genitals with the same hand.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.