Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Meri pregnancy ka 5th month chal raha hai or mere pet ke niche kavi kavi bahut dard hota hai iska kya reason hai.
I can see few symptoms of PCOD occurring in me. Like more of facial hair, irregular periods, pain in the bones, too much of irritation. How can I be sure of it. And which type of doctor to consult for the same? And what are the adverse effects of PCOD. Is it a lifetime disease?
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina properly with her hand. Also some family problem and my site work we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now means from three month my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular from six month my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina drink sex this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
Are you protected if you are not taking krimson 35 same time each day. I always take it after dinner usually within 9 pm-11 pm. Mostly at 10.30-11 but sometimes I have taken it at 9 also. Will this reduce the effectiveness of the pill. Moreover if you are taking the pill regularly are you protected within that 7 day break. And sometimes if we fall pregnant on that 7 day break will we still have withdrawal bleed?
Hi Sir I am 25 years old and I am married from last one year I have an pelvic disorder and usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in my both ovaries (pcod) and I am taking following medication from last 6 months please give me sir suggestion what I do.
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: this is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: this is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: this remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: this is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doc, I am pregnant n I have completed 51 days last September 17th I had my periods, I have one question in my mind whether I can intimate with ma partner or not, is it safe to have intimation in pregnancy if yes until which month? Please suggest me.
Mai pichle 1 sal se ek relationship me hu aur kai bar physical ho chuki hu. Pr ab shadi aur khi ho rhi hai. Plzz mujhe vagina k size reduction ki koi medicine btayen.
A female age 33-34 year married last year 2015 August .she is unable to conceive .she consult gynecologist and find PCOS. What r treatment and success rate.
My daughter aged 18 years, was preparing for IIT, due to which she was in undue stress, and irregular periods, ultimately she have pcod now, and her weight reached to 90 kg. How she will be normal as she is doing lot of exercise, yoga, swimming now and taking low calorie foods, and her periods are regular now, kindly let me know if furocyst tablets will work in this case.
I got married before 3 months. At the time of our 1st penetration my wife does not bleed as we both are virgin and usually girls do bleed at the 1st intercourse. What is d reason behind this? I m planning for a child please guide me how should I approach?
Sabja seeds or falooda seeds or tukmaria or basil seeds
Sabza seeds is known by the names sabja seeds or falooda seeds or tukmaria or basil seeds.
The seeds look similar like black sesame seeds and are a bit smaller comparatively and you need to soak them in water. 2 minutes of the seeds in water and you can see it absorbing the water and become jelly like. You can eat it as it is with a spoon. While the outer layer will be soft and smooth like jelly, the center will be crunchy like when you eat seeds. They are most commonly used in making falooda, added to sherbets, milkshakes and other drinks. Basil seed does not have taste of their own but they give a good texture to the dish and make it healthy too.
Basil seeds have many health benefits:
- They are cooling and thats why they are added to many cooling drinks like falooda, rooh afza, nimbu pani and sherbets.
- They are good for sore throats, cold and respiratory disorders.
- Very good for digestion especially in a hot climate.
- Basil seeds are a natural laxative which helps to cure constipation that is caused by excess body heat during summer.
- They prevent heartburn and also relieves a bloated stomach which results from incorrect eating habits, also reduces nauseous feeling and controls vomiting.
- It is known to cure for urinary tract problems which are once again normal during peak summer time.
- It is an excellent natural body coolant.
- The seeds have a diuretic action and flush the kidneys.
- Sabja seeds have a calming effect on the brain. They relieve stress, tension, mental fatigue, depression and migraine. They also aid in enhancing the mood.
- Chewing sabja or tukmaria seeds cure mouth ulcers and other infections of the mouth. They also help fight plaque and cavities.
How to use?
Soak them in water for 30 mins. Once they absorb the water, a translucent gelatin like coating is formed around them. Strain and then use these soaked seeds in drinks, coolers, sherbets, ice creams, falooda or kulfis. Remember to add enough water, otherwise the soaked seeds become lumpy when they start swelling.
Try having 1tbsp of sabja seeds this summer for the cool cool effect.