Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
My skin is very dry and rough. I have used all the creams baseline and all. But no results. Im tensed now. And what to do to remove black spots from our face. I want some make up tips too. Thank you.
Hi doctor. I am housewife and studying as my routine not good enough where I don't get time for exercise no proper healthy diet. Due to lack of sleep my dark circle increasing and skin too is dull after marriage.
Hello doctors I want to say that side part of my face has became black upto my neck so what can I do?
Mere anus k charo taraf blakish wart nikal aaye hai. Pahle pain and itching nahi hoti thi per ab dono hi hote hai. Size bhi kafi badh gai hai wart ki. Dr. kahte hai k viral infection hai. Chemical evm lazer se khatm karne karte hai lekin phir aa jate hai. Parmanent eelaj kya hai? Pls help me.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results but also increase red level of skin. Please give me a some advice and treatment how to remove mark on my face. Please please please.
I am being suffering from oily skin if I am doing any work for 2to 4 hrs my nose if full of oil I am male and my age is 22.
I recently got pigmentation over the lip area can I use clinsol gel (clindamycin phosphate nicotinamide gel) to get rid of pigmentation if it is safe to apply how many days can my pigmentation can be gone.
Hello Dr. I use betnovate cream on. My face. Now my skin became habitual of it that when itry to leave this cream itchy rashes come on my face. please tell what to do to. Leave betnovate.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 year women with combination skin. My nose always has small rashes which spreads like a butterfly shape to small part of face form nose. Even after scrubbing it does not reduce. Please advise how to get rid of the rash on my nose.
I am having dark circles and having black patches around my chin. My skin is very sensitive if I use any cream then rashes appears. What shall I do? I need some remedies.
I have a black scar on my face. And I am very disturbed with this. So please give me a correct suggestion.
My mom is having lumps in breast n from few days from behind the auricle it starts paining n how there is pain in her right hand only on this side? Can you help?
Hi. . I am getting my skin black. Please tell me the process to get clear oil skin. To see beautiful. Nd awesome. thanks sir. and I want fat body.
Use a particular face wash and your face is free of all dead cells. it's not so simple. To dissolve the dead cells, the protein in the cells must be broken down. The only effective ingredients to do the job are AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids. This is why many skin exfoliating products contain AHAs.
Papain, which is found in Papaya has similar properties. Papaya is a safe and natural, plant-based alternative to chemical exfoliants. To remove dead cells, gently massage papaya pulp on your face for about 5-7 minutes. Rinse your face alternatively with warm and cold water. Remember not to overdo it though! Papaya is an acidic fruit, so don’t let the mask sit on your face for too long as it might cause dryness and skin irritation.