Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul BhateYour feedback matters!
I have BP not sure if there is a permanent fix for this. Secondly looks like I have a never block somewhere in my body is there medicine which can cure that.
Hello hi, my mom suffering with low blood pressure (bp) since one year. Any suggestions to be normal bp, please give right suggestion.
In My chest having some pain. Why it is occur please reply me. And how to increase the hight and body.
Had stroke in October and left hands and legs got paralyzed. Now she got movement in left legs around 40% but not completely. Left hand is still paralyzed. No movement noticed despite many physiotherapy exercises. She is a diabetic patient and also having cholesterol issues. Now both are in the normal level. Is it possible to set right that?
I have chest pain at my left side when I wake up in the morning since few days do I have any problem or is it a muscular pain.?
I am suffering from dry cough from last 3 weeks and I have fewer and chest own too please suggest me the measures.
I got heart attack on 27th june 15. It was moderate one. There is no damages to my heart. I have got done plasti for 80% blockage. This is because of high cholesterol. Please. Suggest me the ayurvedic medicine.
My day who is 60 years has the below in the report: X-RAY CHEST (PA VIEW) Minimal ill- defined opacities noted in bilateral spices. Tiny focal well defined opacity noted in the right mid zone. What do you suggest.
I am 62 years Male have High BP from last 6 yrs. Medication started with Telmikind H80 from last 6 months having telmikind H 40 BP checked today 90/140. Can I stop the medication?
My mom has psvt she is 58 years old recently she has gone under ecg after checking ecg doctors says ican see a blockage can any one advice can ecg predict blockage as he insist for angiography. In the eco report heart size is big as per doctor and they insist for rfablade and angio can anyone please suggest what to do.
Hi ladies please can anyone reassure me? I have had mild heart palpitations for nearly 2 days now and am worrying myself to a frenzy. It all started after a strong coffee yesterday morning (i do not usually drink strong coffee) and since then Ive had a flutter every few minutes or so? I drank loads.
My mother is suffering from high B.P problem for many days. It is not coming in control from many days and even a small thing increase HER B.P pls suggest something.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.