Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul BhateYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain from 5 months but it occurs not frequently if occurs after 4-5 days and the type of pain is sometime sharp and sometime burning I get very discomfort while pain and feel very scary please suggest me proper advice and treatment.
I am 59 years old and diabetic since last 2 years, my blood sugar readings are 241 BBF & 289 PD, I have tried alopathy as well as Ayurved, but the readings are not coming down even after following the recommended medication, exercise and diet plans. What could be going wrong? I work in a highly challenging and high pressure environment and have also have to commute in crowded trains. Please advise.
Serum triglycerides is 230 mg/dl for me at the age of 21 years, 178 cm height and 64.5 KG weight. Is this normal for me? What to do to reduce it quickly? What is the linkage/relation between serum triglycerides and LDL cholesterol?
I have chest pain from past two months and in between I am getting fever also only in nights so can say me what I should do.
She is a high blood pressure patient. She is loosing her weight. She vomits out all she eat. Also have pain in joints of arms and knees. Please help.
I m 26 year old, after eating I have pain in my chest from last 20 days. Now vein of my right hand has started paining.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
Instead of taking Telmiride-H (for High Blood Pressure, can I consume ayurvedic Medicine. Please advise and give address of Doctors also. I am Staying In Daman.(Near by Vapi, Gujarat) Thanks and Regards. D.M.Patel.
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old. Since last year which was my first year in college I had fainting feeling one day and went to hospital for check & it was said I was near to lo pressure. After this attack I never felt normal. I had vertigo, ringing ear, sometimes palpitation of heart, nausea, feelingness of vomiting trimmering of limbs and fainting feeling every time. And in my holidays I went back home and showed to our trusted doctor and found out that I have gastritis. I was given medication and breathing and burping problem was over. And I also felt better at home. I came back to college and my second semester and third was over with the same stress and feeling. And after that I again visited referee hospital and found that I have tinnitus. But this days I am suffering bad my chest feels like it is heavy, light. Headedness, weakness, ringing ear, tiredness and fear of dieing. I did ct scanning of my head but it's normal and. Pressure is also normal. I don't know what is the problem doc. Is it Ms. Or a heart problem.
My father is having piles problem and it relapses again and again. Blood loss occurs while passing stool and also too much weakness. He has belly fat and also has high blood pressure problem but doesn't take any medicine. He is under lot of stress. please help, suggest some solution.
I am 41 years old male. My pulse rate is always between 85 to 100. Should I see a doctor? Please help thank you.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
The heart muscle is the central pumping machine that ensures that blood flow throughout the body is maintained and all other organs have a regular supply. One of the conditions that can cause this organ to malfunction is cardiomyopathy, wherein the heart is unable to pump the blood to all parts of the body. This condition can even lead to heart failure and is something that needs to be addressed and diagnosed quickly.
Symptoms of Cardiomyopathy
Early stages of cardiomyopathy may be difficult to detect externally, although it may be slowly reducing your heart’s capacity. Symptoms that start showing in later stages may include:
- Constant fatigue, even without physical activity
- Fluid may build up and thus cause bloating within the body
- Persistent coughing while lying down
- You may have irregular heartbeats that may sometimes be quite rapid
- Due to the lack of blood supply, you may feel lightheaded, dizzy and might even cause you to faint
- Even the slightest of exertions will cause breathlessness and exhaustion and you may even feel this symptom while at rest
- Intermittent chest pain
Causes of Cardiomyopathy
Causes of this condition may vary from patient to patient, although certain common factors include:
- Genetic reasons where one or both parents are susceptible to this condition
- Metabolic problems such as obesity, diabetes or thyroid problems
- Substance abuse such as anabolic steroids, amphetamines cocaine or even the consumption of excessive alcohol
- High blood pressure for prolonged periods
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Side effects of drug treatments such as the use of certain chemicals in chemotherapy
Types of Cardiomyopathy
Cardiomyopathy has multiple types; depending on what causes them and also certain specific symptoms. These are:
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Unclassified cardiomyopathies
Treatment for cardiomyopathy
The treatment of these various forms of cardiomyopathy will vary depending on the type and also the stage and condition of the heart. Some of these treatments include:
- Lifestyle changes
- Surgeries such as Septal myectomy, Septal ablation and Radiofrequency ablation
- Implantable devices such as Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator or ICD
- Ventricular assist devices
- Heart transplant in the worst case scenarios