Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghu Krishnan
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I think I've low vision in my eyes. I sat in 1st bench which is 4 meters from the projector screen. I can see and read the words but the words displayed on the screen are slightly blur to my eyes. And also I can not see the words on the screen from 8 meters also. Should I have to wear glasses. I dnt want to wear specs or contact lenses. Is that a pbm without wearing glasses? Is der a way to wear glasses only when I need?
I have red eye in face and revised pimples on my face soo what are the symptoms and what are the precautions of this.
Hey, I am 24 year old. When I close my right eye I can see from my left eye clearly But when I close my left eye, everything gets blurred. Can't ever focus Should I go for a checkup.
My eyes are becoming red and pain is also in it. And also I have dark circle below my eyes. Whenever I go outside my eyes become red and pain is start in my eyes. My eye side is also weak. I can not see small fonts of a book. So please suggest me something about my reddish eyes, pain in my eyes, dark circle in my eyes and my weak eye side. So please suggest me some medicines and some care also of possible. Also suggest some advice. Thank you.
Hi I am a 17 year old female. I have been some facing problems in my eyes for about a month. Problems I been facing are: head ache, running eyes, feeling weight on my head, eye paining while looking blackboard and books. Please help!
Last two days continuously my eye is irritating whether I am taking enough sleep and not working in any particular dusty area pls suggest me.
I have a itching prb. Mostly during night my eyes start itching and water keeps coming out. I am tired of it. Any solution to stop these itching?
I am suffering from head pain and it puts effects on my eyes as well. What I can do to solve my problem. Please help.
Have severe head ache in the last 2. Week onwards Can't open eye while having pain. Had pain killer. But no use What will be the problem?
I am 24 years old. I m a home tutor and take tuition classes 10 hours a day. Since last night, I have an problem in my eyes. After waking up in the morning, my eyes becomes red and I fill so pain in my eyes. Help me. Thanks a lot.
Instantly you will be refreshed and feel relaxed.
25years male. One side (right side) head pain. Having this problem from last 1month. Keep paining between eye to ear only right side and same pain in eye also. Only one side eye thts right side. What should I do and what shouldn't. When I watch movie in laptop while I sleeping I feel thts happen with this.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.