Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
Very heavy knee pains and unable to sit BP is normal but some times high Sugar levels are high and taking tablets.
I felt a sudden sharp pain in middle of back while standing today. Ever since there is pain in that area. Please suggest some remedy.
Sir I had operated my ACL ligament of left knee arthroscopically which was fully teared before 1 month and 10 days ago. So till now I can not able 2 bend my knee 90 degrees, its about 100 degrees yet. Strength in quadriceps n hamstring is nt also that much satisfactory for which yet 2 walk without walker support. Some amount of pain is also inside when I lift that leg by self frm ground. So pls answer me is my progress satisfactory or nt, if nt then pls suggest me some steps which can help me for early recovery. Also tell in general how much time it takes 2 bend and walk completely.
Hi! Mywife is 30 year old suffering from a back pain occurred while travelling on rickshaw hit by a back rod. Pls advice me some home remedy / oi tment to cure this problem. I hope you may have understood my problem.
I have been suffering from leg and hand pains during night times please suggest me a good capsule form me.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
My mothers legs have pain she is 45 years old I regular give her foot massage with oil but it goes each days what to do?
I have backache from 2-3 days and I do not know the reason behind this sophisticated pain please tell me something.
Sir I have lot of pain in my back please sir kindly gives me one of the best solution. .desi, drug,exercise wherever please sir.
My mother often has pain in her joints (mostly in knees). Is there any remedy for it to minimize the pain. Help me out in it?
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain this problem is increasing day by day I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief in my body please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
Helo doc. I tried to stop masturbation as I am addicted to it but still I am not yet able to stop it. Seems too difficult and impossible and also facing health problems now like tiredness also hip joint pain (pls comment on this) which is causes trouble in sitting in the office. Alos headache and neck pain etc all are coming thru jst in the age of 24. Pls guide as living with friends and working in a MNC so no proper diet no proper office timings.
I am engineering student. My college is 20 km from my house. My overall travelling on bike for one day is near about 50km. Due to this huge travelling on bike I facing back pain. Please tell me the solution. Please help me.
I haven't been able to walk since 2days due to extreme leg pain. I tried many ways but couldn't work. please help me.
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Sometimes aspirin or ibuprofen may be required to numb and dull the pain, if getting through the day becomes difficult or you are in the middle of work.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief.
It is however, advisable to visit the doctor if the pain persists and take specialized medical care in more complicated cases wherein the pain is prolonged.