Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RachithYour feedback matters!
Sorry to say but you doctors didn't get what I was asking. I am surprised not even a single doctor read question carefully. I only asked home medicine for lycoriya. BrEast and pain and all was symptoms. Every doctor who gave answer was centered on breast enlarge.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face and back. I used scar removal cream but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have skin disease called ezgma, I want proper medicine for it, I use local medicine but no use I not getting over Now I am Always using NMFE cream with vitamin e in regular basis.
I am 22 years female and recently found their is a lump in my left breast nd went through memography and fna and it reported as fibroadenomas of 3.60 cm as I could feel it clearly. Doctor adviced me to go for surgery. Now I cannot feel the lump in my self examination it is about less than 1cm now, is it going to shrink? will there be any symptoms.
My facial skin is becoming tanned after working in front of computer .after exfoliating with water and soap my skin seems dry and after few minutes it is becoming oily .what are the remedies for this and which type of soap should I use.
Hello doctor. I have dark inner thighs and I'm getting married next month beginning Please suggest a good cream that lightens my skin colour and which is easily available in Chennai. I have suffered from cystic acne because of high dheas- hormonal imbalance.
In 36 yrs old male, I have pink spot on my lower lip what should I do to remove it or to change the color.
I have got lot of pimples and their marks on my face. Kindly suggest me something and can you tell why is it happening?
Forget spending time and money at your local spa. The secret of glowing skin is as close as your kitchen. Treat you skin naturally with herbs that are meant to nourish and glow your skin. Pure ayurveda discovered natural face mask made of genlte, natural ingredients targetting your skincare.
E-prescription of face mask according to your skin types.
There are so many skin conditions one has to deal with in day to day lives, two of them being fungal skin infection and scalp infection. These could be a result of poor hygiene, weather change or result of an underlying illness. Given the fact that skin comes in contact with the external environment, it sometimes becomes impossible to prevent ourselves from them. The most commonly infected areas are the skin, scalp, and nails.
The possible causes of these infections include:
- Human contact: When you come in contact with another infected person
- Indirectly: The fungus reaches your system through infected objects or articles which could be shared or used by an infected person
- Shared areas like showers and bathrooms are also a cause
The most common fungal and scalp infections are described below.
- Scalp: Fungal infections of the scalp begin as a small bump and can cause itching, hair fall, and a patch of baldness. This condition is known as tinea capitis and produces ring-like patches on the scalp. The underlying skin could be exposed too, causing regrowth of hair difficult. This should be treated with a course of topical and/or systemic antifungal medications. In severe cases, hair transplant may be required to cover the bald patches. The follicles can also be affected, a condition known as folliculitis, which impairs hair growth. Dandruff which is extremely common is also caused by a fungus.
- Beard: A poorly maintained beard can also have tinea capitis and fungal infections. There could be bald patches on the beard and poor quality of hair. There could also be flaking of the skin. The patch on the skin could be red, scaly, and crusted.
- Toenails and fingernails: With the nails, two problems can occur. The nailbeds could be affected and also the space between the toes can be affected. This is very common in people who walk barefoot and also in people who are often in moist environments.
Diagnosis: Most of these conditions can be diagnosed by a clinician by examination. In some cases, pieces of the hair, nail, or scalp for microscopic examination and to find out the actual organism causing the infection. This can help in giving the right antifungal treatment.
Treatment: In most cases, antifungal treatment is effective. Topical and/or systemic therapy is used depending on the severity and the actual organism causing the infection.
In some people, for instance, immunocompromised, the person could be on chronic low-dose therapy.
- Do not allow children to play in unclean areas
- If someone is infected, take precautions like washing hands, not sharing towels, not sharing cosmetics, etc.
- Be cautious about who is involved in children’s care, be it at home or at school. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have a white spots on my face. And sometime it become darker and lighter what should I do. Please suggest me.
I fell while playing and got a scar mark on my face. It is not healing. I used an ointment by name'Scanil' Still, no use. What should I do to get back my normal skin.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.