Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachita NarsariaYour feedback matters!
I am a non vegetarian my height is 5.4 feet and my weight is 65 kg suggest me what should I do to shed my weight?
I had some diagnosed health issue started from last one year. Today again I felt like my hand veins becoming stiff, heart beat slow and light headed. I had two glasses of hot hot water then everything started to come normal. Two months back I had done blood tests, LFT, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, treadmill, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, Threadmill test and blood sugar test. All reports are perfectly normal. Physician told it as a acidity. I am scared why I feel like this often and do I have any serious health issue? Do I need to do any other tests?
Hello sir I am having too much gas formation in my stomach because of which I feel too much uneasiness and uncomfortable in front of other people. Please give suggestions about medication needed and the kind of food I should eat.
Whenever I am tried my heart beating fasts so much even I can hear sound what is the reason and how it can be controlled ?
I am not getting weight in my body though I am eating as much as possible. Please help me to gain weight.
I am 19 years old I have problem of sinus and headache now these days it's over what should I do for nose leaking an headache.
I have a less of erection when I start to get shot the erection is coming down please help what can I do.
I had habit of taking alcohol heavily around 3 years but not frequently and now I quitted alcohol. But I am eager to know whether it causes any damage to my health at present I am good in health.
I am 19 years old. Female. I cannot concentrate in my academics as well I get irritated very quickly and I'm very short tempered. I have very little control over my anger. Since few days I'm getting irritated very quickly and yell and show anger to everyone at home unnecessarily. I wasn't sleeping at for a month and couldn't eat anything. Recently I sleep too much and eat a lot which is very abnormal compared to other people. I have lost patience as well.
I am suffering from stammering and I am 19 years old, female. While at home and talking to other people I stammer less but whenever I find myself in public places when I have to face public and speak I stutter alot and sometimes I have blockage due to which I am unable to even speak, I also get nervous and my stomach also hurts while speaking, I also start making faces while speaking and it gets difficult to take out words out of my mouth. So should I consult a speech therapist or a Public speaking and Personality development course ?I am confused.
Doc. Please suggest some home remedies for palm planter psoriasis. It's urgent. Regards San Jay 9437056791.
I have red eyes and itching n inflammatory while seeing from left one since yesterday evening. please help.
Hello m not getting my periods regular after two or two and half months I get periods. I hv one and half year baby feeding. I had done pregnancy test but it is negative. I don't have thyroid or any odr pro but have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency have to start wid treatment of vitcofol injection of 2 cc from tomorrow. please tell me the reason for not getting periods and even my weight is increasing.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails.
Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult the ent specialist and have the antibiotics if it is a bacterial cause as per the doctor. Take the alternative treatment prescribed in case of other causes. The entire course of medication should be completed even if the kid gets better sooner to eliminate all traces of bacteria.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days.