Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.V.TripatyYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 3 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I m 24 years girl having acne problem and scars. How to get away from this problem. Tried so many herbal and creams. Stil not cleared fully. Having acne black marks too. Want clear and fair skin. What should I do?
My face is always in a bad condition. I have small bumps like clogged pores all over my cheeks and forehead. And always have some breakouts around my mouth. I have tried several remedies, face wash etc and also taken medicines like antibiotics and isotretinoin capsules. But nothing really helps! So can you please give me any solution! PS- I have broken capillaries on my cheeks which make my skin look more worst.
Does continuous constipation but no major pain or blood in stool indicates some serious matter like colon cancer.
Doppler study of left lower limb venous system. Deep venous system. Left common iliac, internal and external iliac, common femoral, superficial Femoral, popliteal and tibial veins show normal flow pattern, physic variation and compressibility. Spectral changes after Valsalva maneuver and distal augmentation suggest no definite thrombus proximal or distal to examined veins. Normal intraluminal echoes seen. No evidence of thrombosis is seen. Superficial venous system. Sapheno-femoral and soybean-popliteal junctions show normal flow direction. Long saphenous vein appears normal and shows normal flow. No evidence of varicose veins is seen. Perforators are patent and competent. Impression:- •Normal deep and superficial venous system or left lower limb. •No evidence of deep vein thrombosis is seen. •No evidence of varicose vein is noted. •Subcutaneous edema seen in lower leg and foot. What does the above report suggest? What would have been the reason for L leg lower limb venous system? What further investigations should be done? She is 24 and working in I.T. Office for about 6 to 8 hours. Can it be fileria? Kindly advise what to do further in this problem?
I have skin disease. Since childhood mujhe daane nikalte h or usme bhot itching hoti h jab daane sukh jaate h to waha dark spot aa jata h. Please tell me permanent cure.
I have dark circle since 5th standard .they do not go away even if I put cucumber or rose water. They do not go away even if I sleep for 10 hrs a day. I got it in 5th std and now im in 2nd year still they do not leave me .can you suggest me some natural ways of how I can treat that or natural fruits.
Doctor I have a cut mark on my right hand's figure from my childhood. I want to remove this. Pls tell me medicine for this.
I am 27 years male, my face color is very dullness and dark and pimples, I want skin whitening and clear face, what should I do, please choose a better medicine for color improvement, thank you.
I am 22 years old female. I have a dry and very sensitive skin. I get fungal reactions on my face and my face have become very dull in the course of time. only use cetaphil lotion for cleansing face. suggest me some good tips to improve my skin.
I am a 49 years old male and I have some nodules of" fat" on my skin at certain points. While consulted, I was told that these were of fat and are to be removed surgically. Is there any way out?
I get black spots on my legs and arms. It occurred 1 month before but disappeared itself. Is it something suspective. Plzsuggest.
Sir I have cracked skin over fingers and I have consulted dermatologist he has suggested moistners. But it is not subsiding. Basically I am dental practitioner is there any chance of chemical irritation provoking my problem.
I am suffering from skin problems since 2 years. I took many medical treatment by 3 to 4 doctors but I don't get better result. That result of treatment my skin is too black and pimples so please get me better advise.
I'm too skinny. No matter how much I eat what I eat, I never build up physically. My face is like squeezed mango, and after I suffered from haepatitis'E' I never grow up, it was so difficult for me to regain my strength back after hap. E. Now tell me what should I do to get chubby cheeks and a healthy body not a skeleton body.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.