Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R S PalYour feedback matters!
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My father have allergy problem till a long time near by 5 years. What is the cause and how to treat it from allergy.
I'm addicted masturbate since 13 years of age. Please suggest me the right medicine for me to leave the habit of masturbate.
I have very pain in my knee I tried from many doctor but it still exists what I have to do please give me best answer.
My thyroid report shows T3 104.6, T4 6.5,TSH 7.69. Am I suffering from thyroid. Is it hypo thyroid. What should be next step?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Help me.
I have been smoking since one year now I feel itching ,too much mucus, chest pain sometimes headaches less enthusiasm.
There are a few instructions for patients regarding their diet in vitiligo especially about what they should avoid. Following are some of our observations based on our clinical experience of treating a large number of patients (clinical observations):
Foods that are excessively sour should be avoided. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is known to inhibit the production of the melanin, the color pigment. Patients with vitiligo are suggested to refrain from citrus fruits, sour yogurt, sour pickles, etc.
Non-vegetarian food are better avoided, as much as possible, as they act as a foreign body to pigment cells.
It has been observed that industrial chemicals (such as mercury) could enter our body through sea food, especially fish; which better be avoided.
We have observed at Life Force certain fish leading to sudden aggravation of vitiligo in some patients.
Artificial colors used in various food preparations may better be reduced or avoided as far as possible.
There may not be enough scientific evidence to prove how these foods worsen leucoderma (vitiligo) but our clinical experience has shown that many patients report worsening of their vitiligo from these items and hence they are better avoided.
The author of this write up is of the opinion is that the since the process of melanin formation calls for physiological pH, in the process where tyrosinase converts tyrosine to dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) and then to dopaquinone, intake of sour food may work adversely, hence hampering the process of melanogenesis.