Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R S PalYour feedback matters!
Hay my name is kapil I wanna know that how can I increase my stamina I like to play but for some days I am not feeling active and thats not all I wanna know how can I grow up faster thank you.
My face is fair but my hand are brown color because I usually wear half sleeve t-shirt. How I can convert my hands white. Which suncream (spf level) I need to use to hand.
What is the pain-free option for physiotheraphy. My left hand was in a cast for 6 weeks and now I want to make it straight. What are other options?
I am 56 years old, Male,Earlier I was using reading glass + 2.5.For last 4-5 months I do n't need glass for reading. Now problem in vision on distant object, say 10 ft or so.
I got to know there are fairness injections wit glutathione. It claims to be herbal and effective in one month Eid permanent result. Can I go ahead for full body fairness treatment wid dis?
I am having problem of piles.And also having a very low bmi of 17 what should be my balanced diet to increase weight?
What are the side effects of lemon. Taking lukme water with 1/2 of lemon in the morning without honey is good to lose fats.
I am a 20 years boy. The foreskin of my penis is not opening completely. Is there any problem in future?
From last 9 days she had consulted skin Doctors for full body allergy remedy. But still she did not got cure,and she was under feeding baby 4 month.
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.
I am 67 years old male. Still working for an industry. Recently I am getting pain in my leg knee joints and I am unable to fold and sit comfortably on floors. Sitting on chairs, climbing up, walking, etc--i have no problems. Please suggest.
Day by day my penis is becoming smaller, eject very soon, only little like water, Wat to do now, and one thing skin on the penis is not moving properly.
Iam working at finance company daily sea the computer work that evening working over come the fuly headache full tight that time so please kindly the request to you answer sir.
Hello Dr. m taking Himalaya tablets 2 in morning and 2 in evening suggested by psychiatrist becoz m feeling so irritated and lose my temper fast. No one listen what I want no one cares for me. I just don't want to talk to anyone. I want to live alone. M divorce I had one baby boy shit people just use to say that my life is finished now no one remarry me so what's the big deal m also not interested. I am doing loads of work at home and in office 24*7 just want to busy myself just don't want to think anything. When m feeling so tired or like vomiting types then I go to sleep. When anyone talks to me I shout and scolds them. M doing bsc nursing now and m late admission student just a month before my exams and in Oct my exams are held whatever I learn I forgot everything so I feel so irritated then I just keep my books in bag and sleep. Is m getting mad Dr. should I go for mental assilam. My condition is getting worst day by day one of my good friend suggest me to write in Lybrate for what m feeling for what m now many doctors help in this situation so I just go through it. Whatever you suggest I blindly do that pls help me what should I do. M feeling like go for suicide. Waiting for your reply. Thanks and regards.
My foreskin near glans of my genitals get swelled up little with minor burning sensation in it. No blister, no oozing. Earlier also it happened, jus for 3-4 days than vanished. Now after 20 days the same swelling is there. Why is it so?
Depression is definitely something to do with the mind. However, it is important to realize that the brain does not work independently on its own. It still requires the energy that is supplied from the food that is consumed. It is also well known that most reactions in the brain are chemical reactions, be it happiness or sadness. The food that is consumed definitely has chemicals identified which can make the brain act in different ways. So, if the brain is feeling depressed, there are definitely some foods which can change that.
If you are someone who is feeling the blues and do not want to take a pill, try these happy foods which can definitely produce a change.
- Tomatoes: Bright red tomatoes look so good, they make you feel happy. However, they also contain lycopene, which is a phytonutrient that fights inflammation. Stress leads to constant inflammation in the body, and lycopene fights that. The smaller the tomato, the more benefit you have. The maximum benefit is from the skin, and so smaller ones are more useful with their better skin-to-fruit ratio.
- Bananas: Serotonin is one of the happy chemicals (neurotransmitter) that enhances mood. Bananas contain tryptophan which gets converted to serotonin in the body. No wonder that eating a banana makes one feel happy and carefree. If you have not observed, do so next time you eat a banana!
- Nuts: Some nuts can make you go nuts with laughter as they are rich in protein, a perfect snack, and refrain you from snacking on fried foods. What is lesser known is that they contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are proven to beat depression clinically. Vitamin E in them helps fight stress and inflammation, making it more beneficial.
- Oregno: This herb is full of health benefits. It contains caffeic acid and quercitin and rosmarinic acid, which are all proven to fight anxiety, fatigue, and sadness. What makes it more attractive is that is easy to grow, even in a pot on the kitchen window. Add it to your veggies and see your mood brighten up!!
- Chocolates: While biting into a chocolate leaves you grinning, there is a scientific reason for it. The bitter ones, especially, cause release of serotonin and anadamine, which make you feel happy and light. The darker the chocolate, more the happiness.
- Sweet potatoes: They are laden with carbohydrate and tryptophan, which as noted earlier helps fight depression. It also contains vitamin B6, a proven natural anti-depressant. Their rich content of magnesium and potassium also reduces stress.
Before reaching out for a pill to beat the blue, try these colorful food substances and see yourself feeling better and happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.