Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.J.ShahYour feedback matters!
I have black spots all over my faces. It's making me feel more since I'm going to college many of my friends where asking about why is your face filled with black dots and acne. Even I tried many home remedies like applying tomatoes and curd. But still they are coming please help me .can you cure me?
Normally when a mosquitoes bites me I get itching for a while but for some day its gets rashes and wounds which get itching all the time and this is happened only in feet please help me know if its a disease.
Hi im a boy 20 years old height 5'6 58 kg My lips colr is not match with skin colr I want pink lips the way my friend has I do not smoke nor drinks is there any chance to bring back the original colr of my lips so that it matches every one tease me by that colr of lips so please help me I want pink colr lips any treatment for that please help me.
I had some itchy rashes which looks like ringworm in my groin area. I applied Becloziate-c cream and the itching has stop but the skin in my groin area is discoloured. It's whitish and reddish, will the skin discolouration go away naturally? It's been two weeks. Please help.
Hi My wife is suffering from bronchitis. She stays in port blair. She have diagnosed in allopathy however that gives temp relief. She stopped allopathy then and tried homeopathy and ayurvedic. She came to back Bangalore. For 3 weeks and she was fine. However as soon as she went to Port Blair. She faces the issue again.
I have chickenpox spot from last 4 or 5 years I feel very bad and not feel comfortable due to chickenpox spot even I don't take sleep Please help me if I get my face back without spot you can see my face on my profile photo.
In my abdominal ultrasound my prostate is OK but I have lack morning erection. I feel pain in urethra during semen come. Is that any prostate problem? I am taking antibiotics for 1 month but not so much affect.
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have blackheads on my face. What should I do?
How treatment is carried out with Photofacial
The small, red itchy spots that appear on your skin during the hot summer months or after contact with hot temperatures are known as prickly heat, and cover areas of your body such as the neck, back, face, thighs and chest.
So, what causes this form of skin rash?
Prickly heat typically occurs when you sweat excessively, such as usually in a hot and humid environment. The heavy sweating along with the bacteria present on the skin and the dead skin cells causes the blocking of sweat glands. This results in the buildup of sweat underneath your skin and the characteristic bumps that you see. When these bumps burst open to release the sweat that is buildup within, it causes a prickly sensation, giving it its name.
Certain factors can also increase your chances of contracting prickly heat like:
- Being obese or overweight
- Sitting too close to a fire or heater
- Being dormant due to illness
- Wearing too much clothing
How to prevent it?
Heat rashes usually clear up on its own if the affected spot is kept clean and dry. However there are certain things that you can do to prevent it and these are:
1. Staying away from excessive heat and humidity - Heat and humidity are the main causes of heat rash. They cause you to sweat more alongside a worsening of your rash. Sitting in a shade or keeping yourself hydrated is the best way to prevent prickly heat rash from occurring.
2. Selecting the right clothes - Wearing cotton clothing in hot temperatures is one of the best ways to keep heat rash at bay. Cotton being a natural fiber doesn't trap the heat, compared to nylon and polyester fabrics.
3. Keeping the skin hydrated - Keeping your skin cool by sitting under the fan or in an air-conditioned room is another way of preventing itchy skin rash from occurring.
4. Avoid strenuous physical activity - Keeping yourself away from the strenuous physical activity of any kind can help in preventing excessive sweating. If you have to indulge in strenuous workouts, keeping yourself hydrated is a must to avoid instances of dehydration.