Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. R.G. GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain and I am getting from past 2 months. It is slight on left side of chest. So tell me what it is?
I am 24 years old and have 8 week pregnancy and still there is no heart beat pls suggest me. Is there any chances?
Dear sir, While some serious issues my dad got pain in chest on the left side. During pain he can't even walk.
I am a 42 years of male I have problems in left chest it pains. What is the cause. The problem faced in morning.
My mother is 77 year old and done health check up. Following values are out of range. Please suggest. Vitamin D-Total 13.1 (Range 30-100 ng/mL), HbA1c - 6.3 (Range < 5.7 % of total Hgb), GFR 64 (Range >73 mL/min/1.73m2), Glucose Fasting (Plasma): 102 (Range 70-99 mg/dL), cholesterol Total 298 (Range <200), HDL 56 (Range >50), Direct LDL 220 (Range <100), Triglycerides 235 (<150) mg/dL, cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 5.3 (Range < 5)
I am 37years old and my daily run is 100 k. M. By bike and now I am suffering from B. P. And back pain hence which health supplement is better for my health?
Am a 22 old girl, having severe migraine last 4 months. Already am having migraine. Now am suffering from migraine associated with tearing leg cramping and high blood pressure, raising face temperature last 4 days. So for relieving I taken dynapar iv injection. Aftr dat I got relief. BP also fall down with in 3 to 4 hours. In a week am having migraine in most of d 5 to 6 days. Any problem is there in my brain? What should I do. Professionally am a icu nurse.
I am 19 year old female. I've never experienced breathlessness low bp (89/53) and dizziness before that viral fever in february. I also consulted an ENT doctor at that time. He ran an ECG which showed everything normal. But now I feel like extreme weakness and body ache. There is profuse sweating in my palms all the time. After climbing stairs or walking distance I can hardly breathe! Whenever I do some work it feels I am having mild fever. My periods are late and extremely painful this time. I have lost my appetite to a great extent. The doctor gave me nutritional supplements. But I still don't feel good. What's wrong with me and what should I do?
Hi My mother 67 has BP for about last 5 years. Recently it is discovered that she's complaining about noise in her ears like a sound similar to a gas leaking from the stove before we ignite it. Many times BP was recorded when this sound was severe but BP was normal at that time. However, this ear noise problem has happened over recently and it is felt 24 hours but fluctuating regardless of BP. Please advise any suggestions.
Can deficiency of D3 and B12 cause high blood pressure. My BP is increasing without any other reason.
I am smoker and have been smoking for 2 years. I have cough problem for the last 2 months and little bit of chest pain. Doctor please give me a perfect solution.
I M 18 years old male weight 56 kg My left side chest is burning it feels like hot inside all the time from 2 n half months it's regular n not stopping sometime its little n some it's become more makes me feel uncomfortable I did ECG it is normal which doc should I go to cardiologist or gasterologist please someone help it's making me very uncomfortable from 2 n half months n I feel depressed because of this n couldn't concentrate on my studies.
I am 45 years old female. 1 year back I got by bp checked it showed 150/90, then I checked every 2 days in a week with little diet change and started on exercises In a week my bp turned to 130/80 But now again last week when I got checked It again showed up as 150/90 Doctor recommended me a tablet to be used Should I manage as before r start on medication?
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is a dense, fatty substance that found in every cell of your body. It circulates throughout your bloodstream in little bundles called lipoproteins, interior of its is composed of fat, while proteins forms the exterior walls.
Types of cholesterol -
1) Low density lipoproteins (ldl) - its considered as a bad cholesterol form, it enables cholesterol to create plaque that build up and harden on the walls of blood vessels.
2) High density lipoproteins (hdl) - it is the good cholesterol, because it helps to reduce ldl levels. Hdl helps to transport ldl cholesterol to your liver, which removes it from the body.
3) Triglycerides - another form of fat in your blood that can raise your risk for heart disease.
4) Very low density lipoproteins (vldl) - it is a type of blood fat. It's considered one of the bad forms of cholesterol, because this can clog your arteries and lead to a heart attack.
Causes / risk factors -
* cigarette smoking.
* food that contains highly saturated fat and cholesterol can raise your blood cholesterol levels.
* hereditary / genetic factors.
* lack of exercise / low physical activity.
Normal values of cholesterol in adults -
* total serum cholesterol - 130 - 250 mg/dl
* ldl - 60 - 160 mg/dl
* hdl - 30 -70 mg/dl or
* serum triglycerides - 0 - 170 mg/dl
Prevention and treatment of high cholesterol -
Lifestyle changes -
* exercise - do 30 - 45 minutes a day of moderate cardio. It will help s to lose weight and boosts your hdl levels.
* diet - eat more fibers, eat healthy fats i. E. Nuts, olive oil, avocado all have fats that won't increase your ldl, limit cholesterol intake, i. E. Reduce high saturated fat foods like cheese, whole milk, red meats. Choose fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, low fat or nonfat dairy products, fish, eat low salt diet.
* quit smoking, limit alcohol and caffeine consumption.
* do practice relaxation and breathing exercises.
* garlic - it helps to reduce high cholesterol. In the morning take a small piece of garlic and crush it and take with glass of water. The garlic contains allicin which helps to lower high blood pressure and prevents blood clotting.
* drink 8 - 10 glasses of water, per day.
Homeopathy treatment for high cholesterol - the goal of homeopathy is to lower high cholesterol to desired levels to prevent heart diseases.
1) Allium Sativum - for lowering high cholesterol + made from garlic, s so it helps in eliminating the excess cholesterol from the body by raising vitality of the patient + increased appetite, craving for meat + suffers from acidity symptoms.
2) Calcarea Carbonica - reduces high cholesterol in fat or overweight persons + excessive craving for boiled eggs + sensitiveness to cold air and continuous perspiration on scalp + palpitations also be complained at night or after having meals.
3) Crataegus Oxyacantha - acts as a tonic for heart muscles that have become weakened due to reduced blood supply to heart + dissolve the cholesterol deposits in arteries + difficulty in breathing after even the slightest exertion.