Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. B SonavdekarYour feedback matters!
Hi am 29. My Scalp looks good but when I knead or massage I used to dead skin/flakes coming out of skin. I have this condition since 4 + years and used many shampoos and medicines prescribed by doctor without fail. Nothing works as now and in my family no one have bald head including grand father. I am very much worried as I almost lost my temples and center region hair. Can any one help?
I have a hollow dark circles around the eye n under eye area loses fat n become sunken .how to overcome this problem .Is there any eye cream n any medicine to get rid of it.
My hair are falling day by day. My age is 26. What is solution? I also got some rings on my face. How should I remove these permanently.
I am 24 years old male, I have dark circles & fine line under my eyes & I want to get rid of that. Please suggest me how can I get rid off the dark circles & fine lines under my eyes.
I am suffering from Kidney pains and also hair fall and my eye's are not clear pls give some suggestions for this position. I am poor sir can I have reimbursement.
I had ringworm issue since last month. Its been 4 weeks the spots have dried up, but again I feel like itching it. My doctor advised me Zocon 150 mg along with canesten cream and levocet tablet which pretty much helped the inner thigh and upper thigh area to dry up. Please advise how to stop itching & regrowth of it. Also how to lighten the area which has become dark in colour.
I have pigmentation around my nose which gets very itchy and sensitive at times. A doctor prescribed eumosone cream which was not effective and also I have acne dark spots on cheeks and pigmentation around my mouth. Please suggest allopathic treatment only.
A brow lift is also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that corrects flaws in the skin above the eyes. It flattens the lines and wrinkles on the skin, tightens the sagging skin that appears to advance in age and restores youthful skin. More and more people are undergoing the treatment every year with a high rate of success.
Features that can be corrected with brow lifts:
- Sagging and horizontal eyebrows that create an expression of exhaustion
- Deep horizontal folds on the forehead skin
- Excess fatty skin that droops over the eyelids
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
Types of brow lift and the respective procedures
- Traditional or coronal brow lift: The patient is put under general anesthesia and an incision is made on the forehead, just below the hairline to hide the scar. The excess skin is removed and the necessary skin tissues are lifted and tightened for a smooth appearance. Finally, the incision is stitched up.
- Endoscopic brow lift: This surgery is also done under general anesthesia, but a number of tiny incisions are made on the scalp. An endoscope is put in through the incisions so that the area of surgery is seen on a computer screen. Other surgical instruments are used to lift the skin tissue on the forehead, reposition the eyebrows and remove all the extra skin and muscle tissue. Then, the incisions are closed with stitches. Now-a-days endoscopic brow lift is undertaken requring specific instrument and training.
- Temporal incision brow lift: This procedure is done with eyelid surgery. It requires larger incisions than those of endoscopic brow lift and these cuts are made just above the temples. Then the tissues above the eyebrows are repositioned, extra tissues between the eyebrows are also removed to flatten the frown lines.
Post-surgical care and recovery
- You have to stop smoking and taking anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medication for a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Using a cold compress is recommended in case of post-surgical pain. There may also be prescribed ointments that are applied at the cut.
- Your head needs to be kept elevated when lying down for a few days.
- You should have gauze and clean towels readily available in case of minor bleeding.
- You may also experience slight swelling and bruising on the non-operated areas of the face. The pain and itching sensations experienced during recovery are milder in case of traditional brow lift than in case of endoscopic brow lift.