Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.B SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi . My friend is 22 years old . He drinks like once a week smokes a bit . He has rashes on outer neck and itching irritation soreness on the inside . He suspects it to be cancerous . Local ent says throat infection and gave certain medicines but the throat has been such since last 2 3 months . Rashes irritation soreness . What could it be ? Who do we consult ?
How can I my color more fair, naturally m fair but cz of some tension I have no any glow on my face n it looks very dull n bad so please suggest me something.
I got some injury on my nose injury is healed but still mark is there can you please tell me some cream or way to get this removed.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my cheek. I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
I am 22 years old I have lump kind of thing in my right armpit nd also I usually feel severe pain in my right breast nd sometimes in left too. My left breast is little small in size compared to right one. Wat is the prob actually?
I have a problem of dry and scaly skin on my whole body. I didn't refer to any doctor. Is there any medical treatment available for it?
I work on computer and laptops like 7 hours a days, due to which I hav got dark circles, and my eyes pains a lot and they get red, the portion has moved in due to which I have started looking like i'm dizzy all the time. Please help me out.
Hello when I faced sun light then my face skin burned and skin become red felling skin burning sensation after two day skin has exterminate and I also want to make even skin how it is possible?
I get pimples on my face when ever I eat oily food like junk food from outside, I tried many lotions, face packs to my face but no use so can you help me out sir.
My lips r looking black and I will not smoke and my all friends told that I am smoking but in my life I never smoke so please tell me to avoid black colour and make red.
There are black spots on my nose since a few days for that I am taking medicines, but there is no signs of recovery. so what should I do now please consult me?
I have oily skin and having pimples. I am taking green tea, goose berry juice at the morning and carrot egg but taking oily and junk foods too. What are the remedies. Is it good to apply lords glow care cream for my oily face. Or can I take any laser therapy or it is curable with control of some times. Pls suggest.
I have red eyes and dark circles for 3 days, also getting a mild headache and less sleep. What should I do?
Hello doctors, I have oily skin and oily scalp. My scalp is producing excessive oil from last two months due to which I need to wash my hair every alternate day and due to hair fall in this season it has become very problematic. I want to know the reason why this is happening and any remedy if possible.
The skin is one of the most delicate, yet at times, the most ignored part of the body. Human skin consists of three layers, namely, Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis:
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the body and provides protection to the skin. The amount of Melanin in the epidermis is responsible for the variation of skin colour.
The second layer, Dermis protects the body from stress and strains and also nourishes the epidermis.
The deepest layer, Hypodermis also known as subcutaneous tissue, conserves energy. It is made up of cells with the purpose of storing fat, to be utilized by the body.
A person's skin keeps on changing throughout the human life. It becomes thinner with the age, because of the ever changing hormonal production. With increasing age your skin also begins to age, losing its glow and becoming drier leading to larger pores, breakouts, wrinkles, dark circles, sagginess, patches, etc.
Following changes occur in the skin at different age groups:
- Infants: The skin of newborns is very delicate, often red/pinkish or purple in colour. The skin of babies keeps on developing with each passing day. Their skin is thinner and sensitive. Also, the newborn skin is more prone to infections and allergies, which is why it is always advisable to use hand-sanitizers before even touching a baby, since a small infection might lead to a bigger issue for newborns. Premature babies generally have transparent skin vis-a-vis skin of full term babies, who are born with fully developed thicker skin.
- Toddlers: The skin of toddlers as compared to infants is more developed and bright, and it keeps on changing as your toddler grows.
- Adolescents: The skin of adolescents is tougher and undergoes a major change because of the various hormonal changes that happen during this phase of the human body. To name a few, adolescents will experience an increase in sebum production, arm sweating, pubic hair growth, pimples, acne (Learn more about Acne and Scars), etc.
- Adulthood: Oil production, breakouts, larger skin pores are a few of the skin changes that start as the body also starts to age. The skin might experience acne and dryness in this stage.
- Maturity: Exposure to sun, less intake of water, thinning of the epidermis and lack of proper skin care leads to various skin related changes. These include skin pigmentation, wrinkles, losing of elasticity, paler skin, dryness, expression lines, thinner and drier skin.
- Old-age: During this phase of age, the human skin dries, becomes looser, veins become to be more visible, appearance of age-spots, sagging of skin, patchy skin are issues that humans are exposed to face.
Any skin related issue should be taken up and discussed with Dermatologist/Skin Specialist to find the best cure to the problem.