Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa .j. ModeyYour feedback matters!
Hii My age 22, weight 30, height 5.2, I want to increase my height can you suggest me cause to increase my height.
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
There was a white pimple on my left breast nipple. It was paining a bit, so I didn't put any pressure on it. The next day it disappeared. Is it something to worry about? A day before I massaged my breasts with olive oil and noni body lotion.
I have gas problem. Many a times my stomach gets bulgy. I think because of gas problem my digestion has affected leading to irregular bowel movements. I have to go to toilet around 3 times in the morning. Also in the evening I feel like going to toilet. Sometimes it becomes very urgent. So my main problem is that stomach does not get cleaned up at ONCE in the morning. And I cannot control. I have to run searching for toilet. I avoid going to places where there are no toilets. Many a times after leaving from home in the morning, I have to visit toilet at station. I DO not have any stomach pain, just irregular bowel movements. symptoms become worse when I hear some negative news, when I get nervous, tensed, worried- I need to run to toilet. please help me. I know half of the problem is psychological. But can not help it. When ever I have to go nowhere I am worried if I have to go to toilet on the way. Before going I visit toilet 2 to 3 times. Worse happens if I get trapped in traffic. But once the traffic releases I get relaxed. Many a times I take tablet bi- quinol. please help me. I feel very shy running to toilet again and again in front of cousins, family, friends. This is the only problem of my life.Please tell.
Sir my height is short and I want to increase height please give me your valuable suggestion for increasing my height.
I am a 22 years old. And my question is, I get dizzy often while going out in the sun, from almost 6 months from now, I feel like vomiting too, and when I feel like that, I see the color of the sun becomes purple, trees are dark green etc, and after all that a slight pain left in my eyes. But this happens only when I am inactive under the sun, but while playing football under the sun I do not feel anything like that. I do not know what is happening in me, it could be a brain tumour or High blood pressure. Please help.
I got dandruff on my hair, I feel itching if I didn't apply oil, my hair soon getting dry and I feel itching, morning if I wash hair evening I feel dry and itching starts. How I can keep my hair hydrated as I am working daily I can't keep oil and go to office. Pls give me any suggestions or treatment.
I have too much itching on my whole body from 2-3 months I had taken many kind of medicines but there is no relief. Know I had a little pimples of red colour on my body please advice me the best.
I am 24 years old female. I have a gynecological problem. I am suffering from abnormal white discharge and there is strong foul, fishy smell in vagina. I am worried if I am suffering from std.
I have oily face. That leads to too much pimple problems. Can you suggest me some medicine to turn permanently from oily to normal.
. I am 30 year old men and I am married. I am chain smoker. And also drinker too. I have back pain more than years. So please advice for this.. Is any problems because of smoking?
I am under depression. Feeling damn lonely. Getting continues suicidal thoughts. Want urgent help. Can someone reach to me. My number 9372302990. I am a working person n I am free till 2 pm from morning.
I am having irregular periods for 1 year my periods come in two months and when they come I notice clot of blood also coming out so please can you tel me about clots in periods and how can they be dissolve and how can I have regular periods in a month.
While having sex in the bedroom certainly is pleasurable, many couples like to vary their routine and find new places for providing entertainment for an erect penis. In a recent survey, some familiar alternative locations scored high on the list of places couples have had sex - the shower (92%), the sofa (86%), etc. But a surprising number of people have satisfied their needs in a greenhouse - 37%. As this is apparently a fairly popular place to exercise an erect penis, it's important that guys think about penis health and other factors before snuggling down among the greenery.
The greenhouse effect
In some ways, it's easy to see why sex in a greenhouse would be appealing. After all, it's already hot and steamy inside a plant nursery, and the air is filled with oxygen that gets the blood rushing. Assuming a man has access to a private greenhouse (it's very risky to have sex in a commercial greenhouse), it could be an invigorating experience.
However, it's good to be prepared. Here are a number of things to consider:
1. The heat. Sure, it's sultry and steamy, and on the surface that's attractive. But most guys work up a good sweat already during intercourse. In the greenhouse, be prepared for the trickle of sweat to be more like a river, possibly getting in the eyes and requiring some maneuvering to wipe it away. (Keep a towel or handkerchief nearby.) The sweat will likely increase the likelihood of penis odor post-sex as well. And if couples engage while mostly clothed rather than naked, the sweat will add odor and dampness to a guy's garments. Finally, men with issues like high blood pressure may need to take care with getting overheated in a greenhouse.
2. The plants. The idea of having sex right in the midst of a beautiful array of plants is appealing. And many people may want to bed down right among some of those plants. But before doing so, make sure that such an activity isn't going to affect that erect penis. Penis skin can be very sensitive, and pollen or various plant excretions may cause a rash or other allergic reaction to develop.
3. The chemicals. Unless the plants in a greenhouse are being grown in a 100% organic manner, chances are there are a number of chemicals around the place that could be considered hazardous. (And even organic growing uses ingredients which, while natural, are not necessarily friendly to the penis.) Pesticides, herbicides and acids are often used to handle "enemies" of the plants, and even fertilizer contains ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in a penis - or in other parts of the body. For example, inhaling some of the gases created by these chemicals over an extended period of time can be damaging. For those engaging in sex in a greenhouse, be careful to keep chemicals off the erect penis, the balls, the vagina, and all exposed skin.
A guy sporting an erect penis in a greenhouse may engage in some friendly fornication with a partner, if he's careful. He'll be better prepared if the penis is already in prime health, and to achieve that, regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. Healthy penis skin will be somewhat more resistant to rashing and chafing, so using a crème that moisturizes the penis skin through hydrating agents like Shea butter and vitamin E is highly encouraged. A crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid provides extra penis skin protection. By attacking free radicals, a good antioxidant minimizes the chance of oxidative damage that can weaken and age the skin.