Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purvi DhanuriyaYour feedback matters!
Is the periods of girl can be shifted after eating an ipill? If yes in how many days the periods will occur. Is there any chances of pregnant if it will not occurs?
1. It helps to reduce gastric problems
2. And helps to clean the bowels
3. And benefits a bright full day
Hi doctor, I got my period on Nov 3. Today is day 12 and I am getting mild spotting from past two days along with little pain. Would like to know what cause this. I have pcos and endometriosis. My usual period cycle is 35 days. ET size as per today scan is 6.6 mm. Usually I ovulate around 18th day. When I google got scary answers please help me out what can be the cause.
Refresh in each break (3-5min after every 20-30min) by sprinkling n washing eyes n face) while working on screens of monitors computers.
One can use rose water or simple water swabs to cool eyes or wash with trifala (5gms soaked overnight) 100ml of (clear) water in the early morning
Reduce salty food habits. N extra pungent too
Add yoga balanced exercise, add floral veggies, milk n cream n clarified fat to diet sos almond oil
Habit of massage before bed by castor oil on feet by kasya (special metal) patra u'll find at malls of kitchen wear.
Encouraging boost you'll get by
Basti detox therapy in monsoon
Blood donation in oct heat followed by virechan therapy n rasaya, and if your vision fluctuates with diabetes insist for tarpan therapy too
Professional care required for swimmers.
Though ayurveda proved to great extent on prevention but the same drugs n therapies now scientifically significant on simple allergic conjunctivitis to hypertensive pathology n diabetic retinal detachment.
My wife is 23 years old. Her period is delay by 2 weeks this month. We shared bed for a night in March but after that she had period in march just a week later after that. But in april its not happening to her. Could it be the case of pregnancy? Ankit Agrawal Gurgaon.
Hi doctor; 1.Me and my girlfriend had sex on 07/01/2017 unfortunately condoms get break I think I dint ejaculate but still she take ipill EPC in 5 hrs after sex. Her periods was on 28/12/2016 till 02/01/2017 .her cycle is of 26 or 28 days. Now from yesterday onwards she has little headache and white discharge. She is worried is she pregnant or not 2.when she will expect her period? Please help.
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
I'm 10 weeks pregnant doc prescription me use progesterone soft gelatin capsules 100mcg daily one tab. I want to know that uses and side effects of this tablets. Please suggest me mam. I don't like this tablets.
We had dry humping on 26 march after that on 14 April she got her regular periods. Now in this month may she is delaying by 4 days now for periods. What can be reasons.
Hai doc. I am recently married. I would like to know about birth control measures except condom preferably medication with out side effects Thanks in advance.
PMS is ‘a condition which manifests with distressing physical, behavioural and
psychological symptoms, in the absence of organic or underlying psychiatric disease, which regularly recurs during the second half of each menstrual (ovarian) cycle and which disappears or significantly regresses by the end of menstruation’.
The degree and type of symptoms can vary significantly from woman to woman. The precise aetiology of PMS remains unknown but cyclical ovarian activity and hormonal fluctuation throughout the month has been implicated.
Absence of PMS before puberty, in pregnancy and after the menopause supports this theory .
It can be graded as mild, moderate or severe depending on the degree of symptoms.
Since patients can find these symptoms very debilitating and often get depressed patiently listening to them and good support from their doctors and family is always helpful. I advise women to do regular exercise throughout the month like walking, jogging, cycling and swimming. Maintaining a optimal body weight and eating a well balanced diet also helps amongst other things getting a sense of confidence back.
Also reducing tea, coffee, salt intake in the second half of cycle is helpful. So is yoga.
There are medicines available in extreme cases to help with symptom control that can be prescribed by a doctor. These are usually hormonal pills to maintain a balance throughout the cycle or a group of drugs called SSRI's. Also in some cases vitamin supplements like evening primrose oil and vitamin E are prescribed. In extreme cases injections and surgery may have to be considered.