Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purvi DhanuriyaYour feedback matters!
Formulation of 50 kg bag (broiler feed)
Broilers have different feed requirements in terms of energy, proteins, and minerals during different stages of their growth.Therefore, it is important that farmers adapt feed rations to these requirements for maximum production. Young broilers have a high protein requirement for the development of muscles, feathers, etc. As the broilers grow, their energy requirements for the deposit of fat increase and their protein requirements decrease. They require high protein content in their starter rations than in the grower and finisher rations. Broilers should have a feed that has between 22 – 24 per cent digestible crude protein, DCP.
The following guidelines can help the farmer to make the right feed at each stage of growth:
- 7.2kg of whole maize
- 11.9kg of maize germ
- 9.5kg of wheat pollard
- 7.2kg wheat bran
- 4.3kg of cotton seed cake
- 3.4kg of sunflower cake
- 2.1kg of fishmeal
- 1.4kg of lime
- 2.5kg of soya meal
- 45g of bone meal
- 10g of grower PMX
- 5g of salt
- 5g of coccidiostat
- 5g of Zincbacitrach
Broiler starter feed (1-4 weeks)
- 28.6kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of fishmeal
- 10kg of soya bean meal
- 2.9kg of lime
- 70g of premix
Amino acids to add
- 35g of lysine
- 35g of threonine
Preparing of layers chick mash (1-4 weeks)
chicks require feed with Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) of between 18 to 20 per cent. Amino acids are important nutrients in all feeds in order to make a complete feed for all animals. For hybrid chickens, the addition of amino acids is very important to maintain a balanced diet for fast growth
(50 kg bag of chick mash)
- 22.5kg of whole maize
- 6.5kg of wheat bran,
- 5.0 kg of wheat pollard,
- 12 kg of sunflower (or 12 kg of linseed),
- 1.1 kg of fishmeal
- 1.25 kg of lime
- 30g of salt
- 20g of premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g of tryptophan
- 3.0g of lysine
- 10g of methionine
- 70 g of threonine
- 50g of enzymes
- 60g of coccidiostat
- 50g of toxin binder
To make a 50 kg bag growers feed (1 to 8 weeks), it is very necessary that pullets or young layers should be provided with a feed having a protein content of between 16 and 18 per cent. Such feed makes the pullet to grow fast and prepare for egg laying.
Note: Layers’ feed should never be fed to chickens younger than 18 weeks as it contains calcium that can damage their kidneys (they can develop kidney stones), which interfere with egg production and also shorten their lifespan. Grit (sand) should be provided to growers that are not on free range to aid in digestion.
70 kg bag layer mash (18 weeks and above)
- 24.3kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of Soya
- 5.7kg of fishmeal
- 7.1kg of maize bran, rice germ or wheat bran
- 4.3 kg of lime
- 180g premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g lysine
- 35g methionine
- 70kg threonine
- 35g tryptophan
- 50g toxin binder
Note: Layer feed should contain a Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) content of between 16-18 per cent. Calcium is important for the formation of eggshells (Laying hens that do not get enough calcium will use the calcium stored in their own bone tissue to produce eggshells). Layer feed should be introduced at 18 weeks.
- When making home made feed rations, it is important to do experimental trials. Isolate a number of chickens, feed them and observing their performance. If the feed rations are right, the broilers will grow fast and the layers will increase egg production (at least 1 egg after every 27 hours).
- Farmers should be very careful with the quality of feed ingredients or raw materials. Poultry, especially chickens are very sensitive to feeds that contain mycotoxins which are present in most of the raw materials. Never use rotten maize to make chicken feed.
- Buy quality fishmeal from reputable companies. If omena(silver cyprinid) is used the farmers must be sure of its quality; most of the omena in the open-air markets may be contaminated.
- It is very important to mix all the micronutrients (amino acids) first before mixing with the rest of the feed.
- For mixing farmers are advised to use a drum mixer (many welding artisans can make one). Never use a shovel to mix feed because the ingredients will be unevenly distributed.
- Never use rotten raw materials like maize to make feed. Rotten materials might contain mycotoxins which are detrimental to poultry health.
- Small scale families can contribute resources to the making of feed to ensure high-quality feed materials are used and also reduce costs.
Note: To improve on the feed quality, farmers making their own feeds should always have it tested to ensure the feed is well balanced.You can take your feed samples to agro-chemical industries for testing to ensure the feeds are balanced nutritionally.
My breast pains 4-5 days before periods. This has started one month ago. When I get a jerk in body ,any how, it pains little. I am having homeopathy medicine to remove pimples and pain during periods for 6 months. I did my ultrasound, but nothing was positive. Please diagnose me.
V r trying for kid .does implantation bleeding happen wen v conceive is it true. And if so after how many days wil v no v r pregnant.
I am a 20y. O. Female and do not know yet if I am pregnant or not. I will get a home test done, and in case of a positive result, want an abortion done in Kolkata, India. I am not married and my parents would not accept a child. Will I face hassle of any kind despite being an adult? What is the best abortion center for me to approach?
I am 6 month pregnant and my baby had edema in head and trunk. Doc advice me to abort child. But I need a child please can you save her?
What is hair transplant Where it can be helpful What is the cost for it Time period for which it last.
1.Continue Stretches for the spine in the morning
2 Breath Fresh Air and Practise deep breathing pattern
3.Use stairs always
4.Atleast one cardio activity every day like climb stairs fast brisk walk jog or make love
5.Maintain back straight always in walking sitting and standing
Doctors I'm very tensed. I'm 34 weeks pregnant. and my cervix is 1.5 cm and 40% effaced. Came to know in the internal examination. Also I'm suffering from vaginal infection and Dr. has prescribed 7 days pessaries. I just want to know that how many chances are there that may go in to full term labor? Please reply.
I missed my period (last it got on 17 of April. I am sexually not active. But I got physical with my fiance. (We didn't have sex yet). Every time we get physical. My lower becomes lifeless and there is some kind of dizziness in me for at least a week. But the point is we met on 26 th of may. And I should get my period on 17. It was already late by 10 days before meeting him. I generally use ladies shaver to remove my pubic hair and after removing. I apply hand sanitizer over there. My fiance use to give me blow job and also do fingering. There is some kind of very small brasser (diane) on my vagina and I feel continuous itching there. Is it a some kind of disease I am suffering through! What to do!
Hi doc I have PCOd but I ovulated with 20. 4 mm follicle on 12th may with ART and my LMP was on 30th April and I have got UPT positive on 29th may. I consulted doc she gave hcg 5000iu and hydroxyprogesterone deposit 500 on 29th may. She told me to come scan after 15 days. Please suggest how clinically I should proceed.
I'm taking duoluton-L every month because I don't get regular periods. Does it contain any side effects or harm my body if I take every month?
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. Iam not at all sexually active. My last months period started at 28 dec 2015. Which I have usually of3 to 4 days bleeding but stopped on 5 jan 2015 as stopped taking pill, I took them from 28 to 31 dec. Stopped taking from 1 jan. Accordingly this months jan due date was 22 jan, not had my menses yet. Im not sexually active at all. So no need of urine preg test. When will my menses resume. Till when to wait. What to do. please help.
My friend has married since 2 years but he has no baby. He has got sperm test and find that he has no sperm count. He is worried about it. He usually eat junk food. Please suggest if it can be cured.
Hi. My girlfriend is feeling a bit tired after having sex and has pain in her body. She was giving me oral sex and her mouth was full with saliva. With the flow, she took the saliva and rubbed it on her vagina. I started fingering her and realised that is it safe to do so. I am pretty sure I did not ejaculate in her mouth but there was definitely some pre cum. So we were thinking of taking a unwanted 72 medicine Will this be right to do so. Extra info: I am 20 she is 19 Her periods are due this coming thursday We want to avoid any chances of her getting pregnant but I do not want that she should harm herself in any way. Please respond.
Hi. I have thyroid before pregnant .before my pregnant my thyroid level is 2.0.whenever I am pregnant thyroid level is increased to 5.50.then I am using tretinoin 62. 5 mcg.yesterday I checked my thyroid level is 5.20.I heard that 1 trimester pregnant lady should have below 2.0.how much throdinum dosage should be use to reduce my thyroid level. Right now I'm using 62. 5 mcg.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- You have placenta praevia
- You start bleeding
- Your water breaks
- You suffer from cramps and pain in the abdomen
- Your partner is suffering from genital herpes
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.