Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purvi DhanuriyaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to know is it true that you can't get pregnant if you use condoms? How to have safer sex? And not get pregnant.
Hi I am 22 year female weight 45 height 5.2,suffering from pcos and taking medicine from one year but no luck to conceive, can any one sugest us. If possible please kindly sugest any good home medicine course.
I am 36 years old female & 6 months pregnant now. I get burning sensation if I eat anything after 6 pm. Also I am not even able to drink water in night, immediately I vomit.
I am 25 years old, unmarried, suffering from pcos and obesity. Suggest some homeopathy treatment to overcome it.
Hi, I've been using diane 35 for two months. I'm on my 7 day break. During this interval I haven't got any bleeding yet. Am I still protected? Or extra precaution is needed?
Hi I am 8wks pregnant women I had a miscarriage a year ago now pregnant and I had spotting again my consultant advised me to take hcg injections weekly I took first dose today I have seen that this medicine is under fda cat X and its use during pregnancy will cause birth defects for baby I just want to know am I have the right choice? Is there any problem if continue to take the medicine?
Hi doctor, I have taken unwanted kit mifepristone on 12 jan and my period came in two days after that I was having safe sex. But my period did not came till date and I have check pregnancy kit it shows negative. What to do.
My wife, 57 feels unbearable pain in vagina during insertion and that's why she has lost interest. Always dry too. What is the cause and treatment.
How much chances of pregnancy of during natural period. It means during natural period and after 4 day then how much possibility for pregnancy?
Dear doctor. My wife' s age is 25. Her haemoglobin level is 8%. So whether this level is ok for her or she should raise this level. Even her weight is 45 kg and her height is 5' 4. Please suggest
Hi I'm kundana I really want to know what happens if we take tablets at periods time I'm using a tablet called meftal due to taking tablet will be any problem in future like at pregnancy time bcoz I have heard there will be a problem so I want to know any it.
I m 26 year old woman. I have a 2 years old child. I m having a lot of weakness. And my bp gets low what can I do for this?
My wife had a period on 23rd of Nov it was for 4 days so when can I have intercourse with my wife to get pregnant please give me advise.
Hi ,my name is lalitha. Present I am 9 th month of pregnant lady. Past 3 months onwards I got some black spots on my face. Some body said it's common for pregnant ladies. After delivery automatically it will clear .but some people said it is a mango it spread my total face . Presently on my chicks and nose has got the problem. So give me suggestion what can I do .
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.