Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PurandareYour feedback matters!
She is pregnancy in 6th month, feels that occasionally urination, is any problem with this. Please guide.
Pregnancy is a joyous journey of surprises and new experiences. It is really hard to understand the changes that your body goes through during this beautiful period. You might have heard stories from your elders and friends. But, what it exactly feels like and what it takes or gives to be pregnant, can only be realised when you are pregnant yourself.
The most interesting part of this journey is that it’s nature and characteristics differ from one woman to the other. The symptoms experienced are completely or partially different for different expecting moms. But, one most common symptom of pregnancy is exhaustion. Almost every mother has gone through this experience during the first trimester. You might get a feeling of flu or feel as if you haven’t slept for five days. But don’t worry as this exhaustion is temporary. It vanishes as your pregnancy enters the second or third trimester or ends.
Here’s how you can cope up with the exhaustion of the first trimester:
- Maximise your happy or good hours: Exhaustion is not constant throughout the day. It hits hard either during the day or night. You need to identify these hours. It is best to avoid your work and social life at this time. You can use the other half of the day, when you are active, to carry out your day-to-day activities.
- Increase your sleep schedule: You need to get proper rest for your body and fetus. Sleeping for just seven or eight hours might not be enough. You may have to sleep for ten or eleven hours in the night to get rid of the exhaustion.
- Take short naps: A major way of coping up with the exhaustion is to take short naps. A power nap in between your working schedule can help you regain your lost energy. You will feel refreshed. Take the nap for 20 minutes only. Don’t take a too much longer nap. Doing so will only make you feel more lethargic.
- Drink water like a fish: You will have to keep your body hydrated. Make sure that you stay hydrated all the time by drinking the right amount of water. Dehydration can increase your exhaustion. A rule for drinking water is to equalise your body weight divided by two in ounces plus 8 ounces more with that
- Take help: You must not try to do things alone. You will have to take help from others like the house taker, relatives, family members or friends to do the housework. Also, request your employer to give you less work during this period.
Apart from these indulge in light exercise and eating a balanced diet along with small portions of healthy snacks in between meals is also a must for an expecting mother.
I am 23 years old I am married I am suffering from vaginal itching and rashes b urning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulvaPain when you urinate (pee) Pain during sex ,rashes on vagina very severe burning.
When I was having anal sex with my wife yesterday I noticed allot of white fluid coming out through her vagina, infact more than the amount of semen I injected in to her buttocks.
Sir my is pregnant for about 8 months now a days she feel pain in her arms and legs what should be done to get rid from it.
I have all the possible symptoms of pregnancy like nausea Lil vomiting bloating. Lol cramps. Horrible mood swings. I am late by a day for my periods etc. But I took the test 2 days back it came negative. I don't know what to do.
Hello dr, what is normal weight of baby in pregnancy of 5mth&6mth. And it is possible that I am thin so baby also will be thin he/she cannot be normal weight at the time of delivery. I am 6mth pregnant. Pls kindly answer me of these questions I am very tense. Is my health is can b related to baby health. If yes then suggest me what food can I take to put on my baby weight.
I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering from vaginal itching and burning. I've applied clotrimazole absorbent dusting powder but still it is continuing. Can you suggest me some medicines so I can get rid of this. It's very irritating. Please reply as soon as possible.
My wife is 6 weeks pregnant. She is having fever for the past 2 days. Doctor has advised calpol and biotax 200 .is having an antibiotic advisable now?
Is it safe to take juice of pomegranate and beetroot during first trimester. If it is safe, how much it should be taken.
Hai doctor, my urine is yellow in color when I drink coconut water or butter milk in comes to normal after two or three hours again it becomes yellow. I am facing this problem from one week. Before this I met unprotected sex. Is this any infection. Please suggest some medicines.
Hi ! I'm 42 year old. 6 months back I've got menopause. But every month I'm getting period pain and sore breast without bleeding. Little bit white discharge also for 3 /4 days. Is it normal? Pl. Let me know. Thank you.
Am 35mnth pregnant after my last 9th month scanning the result shows umbilical cord is rounded for d baby in neck. And yesterday onwards I feel pain in and side part of stomach in left side. Am afraid and pls snd me a suitable rly. Soon.
Hi I have intercourse in missionary position with my wife due to which my body weight falls on her stomach is it safe if she is about to get pregnant will pregnancy effect if I put my body weight on her stomach during intercourse.
Today I check my pregnancy by prega news but its negative. But my womb feel tight n I can not breathe properly its lyk I hav something in my womb. My legs are heavy bu I do not hav positive result. It is a wrong thing. Or something please tell me.
Hi sir i had participated in sex with her bf and she has not yet be got period for this month, what happened for her and any pregnancy? And may pregnancy what she do? Please tell me.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.