Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyesh SampatYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam I have skin problem on my face have pimples, digs, and if I wash the face it will look smart but after few time it will be look black why please suggest me.
Sir I want to ask you that over a few years ago I was infected by chicken pox so by this infection I got some scars on my face. So can you tell me that how to remove that scars?
How can I control my face oily skin. Is there any cream or natural ways to control oiliness on my face ?
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from dark circles since last a year. Give me a proper medical advice.
I m suffering from burnt skin in this summer! dark oily spots at the both ends of forehead please help me!
From last 3/4 days have a pain in my foot pain only in my joints and also skin infection just allgeries.
I'm 20 yes old girl and have a skin problem in fingre till 1 month, I think it may be causes by water. But I have no idea how to cure it. And sometime is paining. How should I do?
I am 31 years female. My skin is oily n pimple prone but loosing its fairness and beauty day by day . Wat should I do to clear pigmentation age marks and get a fairness and youthful glow.
For 3-4 months there has been itching near the area beside the left n right side of the scrotum area. Earlier I thought it was due to the friction between the underwear and the skin that caused rashes, but now the skin in that small area on both sides have turned bluish, and itching still exist. What may be the problem? Can you suggest me some lotion or cream using which I can get rid of it soon.
I have constant heat boils and I have tried drinking a lot of water but it is not reducing. The summers make it worse. Please help.
I m 19 years old I have skin problems. I have white spots on my face. Is there any solution for this?
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.
Hi. I have an oily to normal combination skin. 2 years ago I was attacked by pimples on face. The gradually decreased but have left these hokes or scars on my face. please suggest something to make them vanish.
Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States. Although it's common, accurate information about acne can be scarce. This can make it difficult to get clearer skin. The information on this site can help you understand acne and how to successfully treat it.
Why treat acne?
Myths about acne are as common as the skin problem. One common myth is that you have to let acne run its course.
Dermatologists know that letting acne runs its course is not always the best advice.
- Without treatment, dark spots and permanent scars can appear on the skin as acne clears.
- Treating acne often boosts a person’s self-esteem.
- Many effective treatments are available.
More women getting acne
Not just teens have acne. A growing number of women have acne in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond. Dermatologists are not sure why this is happening. But dermatologists understand that adult acne can be particularly frustrating.?
Acne: Signs and symptoms
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
Acne can cause more than blemishes;
- Low self-esteem:
- Dark spots on the skin:
- Scars (permanent):