Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyesh SampatYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I have skin problems for many year. I have acne on my face as well as other part of body like on chest and back. I have this problem from last 5 to 7 years. Please give me the solutions.
I have a black mark on my face I also use lemon and milk about 1½ month but the marks not rid away so what should I do for it to rid it fast.
I'm 20 years old guy. My hands and face has completely tan. It looks dark as compared to other body. Even face has lost its shine. How do I recover it back ?
Sir last 1 year my left lag DVT problem I take two medicine daly first os Nicoumalone tablet ip acitrom 4mg and second is Aspirin gastro-resistant tables ip 150mg. Sir please suggest me how to solve this problem pramnatly.
Hello Sir/Mam ! I am fashion Photographer ! As my work is Backside of Camera and Clicks All time a Focus Photoshoot Every clicks! But I have some problem in my Skin ! My hand Is So black and I used so many Sun Lotion in my Hand skin ! But its not effect of me ! Plseae help for me that problem and how to recovery in my hand skin colours very Faster improvement ! THANK YOU
I was injured in an accident and the marks of scars are showing on my hand what should I do to remove them?
How to reduce the large pores in ma face. And also I have many black spots because of acne. Kindly suggest some creams or medicines for it. Thanks in advance.
I am pregnant of 3 months and I want my baby to take birth with a fairer skin pls advice what should I eat to get baby fairer.
I have some ring shaped patches on my face since 4-5 weeks. They look like dry patches but they do not go off. When I wash my face with soap dry white skin peeling is observed. I have attached a pic showing them: http://imgur.com/a/nw5K2. There are 2 images attached in the link and please reply what to do.
Hi 18 year old female, n I have severe skin problems like dry skin, not all over the face, but only specific spots like where there was a pimple sometime or so. I have a severe problem of acne too. N my acne spots are not at all curing.
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.