Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanshi Kashish Panchal
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanshi Kashish PanchalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 year old, I and my wife are planning to have baby and we would like to know that on which day after periods we can we can go far it?
How can I improve my chances of becoming a dad? Its already coming to complete 1 year but my wife have not got any pregnancy. What would be the reason. Please let me know Thank you.
I am 28 years old boy. Going to marry a next month. We wife planning for next 2 years no baby. If it is possible after I am 30 years old. The baby born chances little bit less na. please guide me some medicine for sperm growth.
My married life 2 year passed bt I have no baby I consult a doctor. My husband sperm is very low please advise me some ayurvedic medicines to increase sperm.
Hii I am 22 year old married woman. I want to get pregnant and my husband and me make sex last 25 day's. But when we get sex unfortunately sperm get out from vagina even when I sleep in right way (teeth ke bal. And I didn't get pregnant soo. Please help or give some suggestions.
I am 29 year old, I am trying to conceive from last 3 years, I have gone through three IUI but all were failed, I am suffering From PCOD, My weight is 56. I stopped my treatment from couple of month. Thereafter my periods also get disturbed I got my last period after 1 month of due date. I start taking Gynaeven Ayurvedic Tablets and folvite. My tubes were normal as per HCG. Please suggest me what should I do?
Actually my friend has problem of low egg quality, that causes to unsuccessful in pregnancy. Is it matters that egg donor is married or not?
There are some common misconceptions about infertility, and these misconceptions should be eliminated as soon as possible so that the actual facts can be known. There are many online sites where you can find detailed information on the scientific explanations regarding infertility, and you can follow them.
List of myths and facts regarding infertility
Myth: The menstrual cycle of a woman is for 28 days.
Fact: Normal cycle ranges between 21-36 days.
Myth: A woman can have pregnancy on the day one of menstrual cycle.
Fact: The released eggs remain viable for almost 12-14 hours, and a woman can get pregnant after an intercourse done two-days after ovulation and five-days before ovulation.
Myth: Infertility occurs due to stress.
Fact: Ovulation can surely get delayed due to hormone suppression, but infertility does not occur due to stress.
Myth: Sperms stay active for few hours.
Fact: Sperms stay alive at least for five days.
Myth: Men with a higher sexual-drive will have a normal sperm-count.
Fact: No relation is there in between fertility and virility. Sometimes, it has been found that men having a higher sex-drive do not produce sperms.
Myth: Women have to wait for three months to conceive after stopping the usage of contraceptive pills.
Fact: As soon as a woman stops pill usage, hormonal levels go back to normal condition, as a result of which ovulation begins immediately.
Myth: Only females have infertility troubles.
Fact: Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles as per the current scientific studies.
Myth: Ovulation occurs in a woman on the 14th day of menstrual cycle.
Fact: Ovulation can be calculated by counting 14 days backwards from the past menstrual cycle's last day.
Myth: Daily sex can increase conceiving chances.
Fact: During ovulation, having sex each day, especially in between 12-16th day of the cycle can be the best timing.
Myth: Fertility troubles occur at 35.
Fact: Peak fertility timing in a woman's life is 20, and this might continue until late 30s. Fertility troubles might even arrive at a younger age. With age, conception chances get declined, especially after 35. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
1. Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
3. Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
4. Blocked fallopian tube
5. Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women-
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
1. Medicines for patients having acidic vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
2. Medicine to cure prolonged periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
3. Medicines for women experiencing shorter periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
4. Medicine for women with reduced sexual drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!