Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Mohod (Shirsat)
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Dark Circle
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Sunburn
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Eczema
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Head Itching
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Mohod (Shirsat)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priya Mohod (Shirsat) to be very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thank to you very much madam, you are a very helpful n knowledgeable.
It was an awesome professional experience the motto of giving her best possible treatment was the core of results which were remarkable. Awesome to say the least.
It was great experience with doctor, all my acne got cleared and she gives best treatment to her patient i must say
She is an amazing Doctor friendly and she always see to it that u r fine she will b in touch until u r fully cured
Dr. Priya Mohod (Shirsat) provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. very helpful
Dr. Priya Mohod (Shirsat) provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair hall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!