Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Disuja
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Priya DisujaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering frm snoring (KHRAATE) Problem for last 4-5 years. Could you tell me please right nd permanent treatment for snoring. My family members r very upset frm my problem. please let me know right treatment.
I have swollen turbinate in left nostril and minor sleeping obstruction. Please advise if there any homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently and total time expected. Or should I go for surgery if no medicine is there to cure it. please advise medicine and taken time as per your experience.
I'm 18 years old girl and I have problem in my nose. Sneezing blockage pain in nasal bone usually. I usually have headache also bcoz of this. please suggest me wht should I do.
Hi, My total bilirubin is 1.5, direct bilirubin .4, ast 25, alt 25, gamma gt 25, ad ratio 1,4 is this normal. Last month I have taken antibiotics for my soar throat.
I am suffering from sinus since last one month and I am also suffering from cough. What should I do please tell me.
illdefined haziness is seen in the maxillary sinuses bilaterally suggestive of sinusitis the nasal septum is deviated to tge right no other significant abnormality is noted. this is what my reports states. what does this means.n what i have to do
I am 22 year old male. I have a problem of cough since last 20 years. Please suggest me. Because of these I have facing problem when I talking. Before talking I just give thrust to my throat. Then after that my voice comes out.
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
Symptoms of my giddiness are like whenever I turn or move my head right left front or backward immediately I feel like everything is moving particularly while lying on the bed or moving either side. At first time headache was there but now neck pain will be there sometimes. After a gap of 10 or 15 days it affects me like that. It started from past two months.
I suffer from Sinusitis for the last 25 years. Even a test also indicated that it is positive. Please advise what drugs should be taken by me?
Hi . I am 22 year old. I underwent canal wall up mastoidetomy on 5th august. For 1st week antibiotic painkiller and cetrizine was advised to me. Later only cetrizine was continued .yesterday I catch cold. I am having sore throat and my nose is also running. Now I have taken cetrizine ,pcm and azithromycin. My concern is why cold is discouraged and since I have cold what precaution should I take so that there is no impact on my surgery. Packing done inside ear is yet to removed. Thanks in advance.
I'm suffering from dry cough with mixed blood in liquid stage vomiting and rising the body temperature. Then what is symptom of throat cancer. Please Reply me sir.
Suffering from tonsil stones. Can you please help me to cure these tonsil stone. What are home remedies to cure tonsil stones. Is tonsil stones are cancer cancer causing disease. Plzz help me.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery