Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am suffering from abnormal bleeding from last one week. I thought it's due to high body temperature or Periods. But that is not the case still bleeding is there and also feeling week and tired. Could you please suggest what might be the reason.
She is 76. Have a lump in breast. Cytopathology Reports says cellular cytosmere shows tumor cell arranged in multilayered cluster, papilloriod fronds and multilayered sheets. These shell show high n/c ratio nuclear pleomisphism, irregular nuclear chromatin. Tumor are intermingled with stromal fragments. Invasive ductile carcinoma of breast. And ultrasound report says irregular solid hypoechic mass lesion in left upper lateral quadrant and periareiolar region in 10' clock position to the nipple A/W area of necrosis-neoplasm. Few enlarged left axillary lymph nodes- metastasis. She is a heart patient and is taking medicine for diabetes. Right now her fasting sugar level is 99. Please suggest wat to be done. And where. She is at rourkela odisha right now.
Hello Doctor, My Mother's menstruation cycle is not getting stopped. her age is 43 yrs, She got her periods January 1st 2015 and then it continued for almost 8 days, later it stopped for 5-6 days and again started, this continued till date. Due to this her haemoglobin reduced to 4.5. So our family doctor suggested to get her admitted in hospital and get the blood transfusion done. So we admitted her on 28/01/2015 and continuous 3 days the blood transfusion was done. In total there were 3 bottles blood transfused in her body. Along with the blood transfusion Pause-MF tablets were given just to stop her bleeding, as her bleeding was heavy. Also through saline Pause injection was given. This procedure made her HB rise till 10 and also bleeding stopped, but as the injection course was over the bleeding started again in heavy manner. We consulted one Gynaecologist who gave us solution to insert Mirena Device which would stop her bleeding and other Gynaecologist suggested to remove the Uterus. So my question is which procedure would sense effective in case of this problem? Will Mirena insertion be suffice? Will it have any side effects in future on my Mother's body? Also when we are supposed to remove the uterus? Does it have any side effects on post removal? If yes then please let me know. Below are the details of the sonography reports and blood reports. HB previously: 4.5 HB current : 10 Pap Smear Test : Normal Sonography details: Clinical profile: Menorrhagia Uterus is anteverted and measures 120*59*83 mm The endometrail echo is central and is thick (17.9mm hperplasia) No focal/diffuse uterine abnormality seen. A well defined this walled cyst with clear contents is seen in the right ovary. It measures 52*39mm. The left Ovary is (32*17mm) looks normal. No andnexal abnormality is seen. There is no free fluid see in the cul-de-sac. IMPRESSION : Bulky uterus with a thick endometrial echo. For further avaluation. Right ovarian cyst. Tablets given to stop her bleeding: Xamic (2 times a day) course for 3 days. Just need a avdvise on which would be the right procedure to be followed? Mirena or Uterus removal and also its side effects ans future complications if any? Thanks
My is almost 8 month pregnant, in ultra sound it is found that posture of baby in womb not OK. Baby is sitting opposite. And doctor saying delivery will be done by c-section (operation) if same continue. Please tell how to correct posture of baby.
Stunning Flaxseed Nutrition Facts
When you look at the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, there are many things that will catch your attention.
A 1 ounce (3 tbsp) serving of flax seeds contains:
Omega-3 (ALA) 6,338mg
Vitamin B1 31% RDA
Manganese 35% RDA
Magnesium 30% RDA
Phosphorus 19% RDA
Selenium 10% RDA
Also, flaxseeds contain a good amount of vitamin B6, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
Mera 3rd month of pregnancy hai. Maine 1 gyneaclosist ko dikhaya hai toh unhone mujhe intercourse krne k liye mna kiya h but mere husband nhi mante or wo roz mere saath sex krte h.so pls suggest me agar aesa krte rahe toh kya hoga.
My wife not co-operating to have sex. How to encourage her to have sex with me. Please help me. Am 55 years. She is 45 years. Hope you give me good advice.
Who is at more risk in oral sex, the giver or the receiver with respect to hiv and other std's in case of heterogeneous relationship? 1) male hiv+(receiver, female hiv- 2) female hiv+(giver, male hiv-
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.