Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti DronaYour feedback matters!
Elevated serum cholesterol raises risk of heart disease in later life.Each decade of raised serum cholesterol in younger age increases risk of heart disease by 40 %
I am very fatty and I want to become slim can you suggest me something which will be helpful for me.
Taking viagra for long sex is advisable? Is there any side effects ftom tht. How to stay long during sex time.
Values in Sexuality
Abstract: Adolescence is an age group which undergoes a lot of changes mentally, emotionally, and physically. Here comes an important aspect of their lives- sexuality. This article is to acquaint young adults and parents with values of sexuality.
- Sexuality is a natural and healthy part of living.
- All persons are sexual.
- Sexuality includes physical, ethical, spiritual, psychological, and emotional dimensions.
- Every person has dignity and self-worth.
- Young people should view themselves as unique and worthwhile individuals within the context of their cultural heritage.
- Individuals express their sexuality in varied ways.
- Parents should be the primary educators of their children.
- In pluralistic society, people should respect and accept the diversity of values and beliefs about sexuality that exists in the community.
- Sexual relationships should never be coercive or exploitative.
- All children should be loved and cared for.
- All sexual decisions have effects and consequences.
- All persons have right and obligation to make responsible sexual choices.
- Individuals, families and the society benefit when children are able to discuss sexuality with their parents and/or other trusted adults.
- Young people develop their values about sexuality as part of becoming adults.
- Young people explore their sexuality as a natural process of achieving sexual maturity.
- Premature involvement in sexual behaviors poses risks.
- Abstaining from sexual intercourse is the most effective method of preventing pregnancy and STD/HIV.
- Young people who are involved in a sexual relationship need access to information about health care services.