Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi RaneYour feedback matters!
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello. I am 31 years old lady. I had two miscarriages. Now I take a test of HSG it shows tubes block. Right tube block and left tube grades appearance at end.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.
Can anyone become pregnant after anal sex? And which part of vagina is essential for becoming pregnant. If sperm is touch into vagina or outside the vagina is it become cause of pregnancy?
I am a 23 years old lady, I missed my period by 6 days, I suspect pregnancy. Can I induce abortion orally? I heard aspirin is helpful. Kindly assist.
We all know that the homeopathic system of medicine is side effect free, so apparently there is no harm if these medicines are not consumed in an appropriate manner. But the only issue of concern here is that the medicines would be less effective if you are not consuming them in the right manner. So here are a few tips that you necessarily need to keep in mind while following a homeopathic medicine course.
1. Never touch the medicines
Ideally you should never touch the homeopathic medicines with your bare hands, fingers or palm. This is because touching them reduces their potency, thereby declining their efficiency. Additionally, never use printed papers which contain ink like pages torn from a book, newspapers, etc. For handling homeopathic medicine. This is because the ink may react with the medicines, thereby hampering its efficiency. Always use bottle caps or plain papers provided along with the medicines.
2. Follow the thirty minute rule
This particular rule states that you should not ideally consume any food half an hour before and half an hour after consuming the homeopathic medicine dosage. This is done so that any other elements present inside the food do not react with the medicines, hence making them less effective.
3. Stay away from addictive substances
Addictive behaviors such as smoking or chewing tobacco, drinking alcohol and doing drugs are considered to have a nullifying effect on the homeopathic medications that you are exposed to. Thus it is desirable not to engage in such acts, till the time your homeopathic medications continues.
4. Strong smelling edibles
You can have garlic and onion with homeopathic medicine, but make sure there is a gap of one hour before you consume them, either before or after. The strong smelling edibles will not hamper the medicinal effect, if taken 1 hour before or after the medicine.
I am 16 years old and I had an unwilling and unprotected sex. I had taken an unwanted 72 within 24 hours. I had bleeding right after 10 days and now it's been a month and my normal period date is delayed by 1 day. Is it a problem? Or what should I do now? I'm so tensed!
Dr. My first delivery is cesarian. Platelets low and the baby passed away. My Dr. said that next pregnant to after 6 months. I can carrying to after 6 month.
I don't last very long during sexual intercourse. How do I improve my staying power?
Saving yourself (and your pride) from the great unexpected flood is not as hard. Yes, premature ejaculation can be embarrassing, especially as your partner tries to soothe your punctured male ego" never mind, it was still good, honey" how can you're explain to her that it could have been stress, anxieties caused by high expectations, or even just over stimulation? or that an astonishing one-third of men under the age of 25 are prone to pe?
Firing too soon is very common, and doesn't mean there is anything'wrong' with your (most women usually need twice as long to climax anyway). Assuming conditions are relaxed, you're comfortable with your lover and not sublimating personal problems, it's just a question of learning to get it right. Because you can master techniques until you have multiple, ejaculation-free orgasms, which also enhances your levels of sexual energy.
A simple method is the stop-start one, which helps build an awareness of gauging the sensations leading to release. As the pirelli ad goes what's power without control? simply put, your partner stimulates your genitals, and stops as you feel orgasm, approach. As you defuse, the stimulation is restarted, and so on. Another is the pause- squeeze technique. Withdraw as your climax builds, and have your partner (on top) firmly squeeze your organ for a few seconds with thumb and forefinger, where the glans meets the shaft. This gradually leads to ejaculatory control.
Relax your body as ejaculation nears, starting with an erotic massage. Breathe deeply, in rhythm together. Pressure on the perineum (about midway) also works. Move your sexual energy away from your genitals. Be vocally expressive, and let your hands foam your partner's body. Switch positions and experiment with which makes you last longer. Out of bed, exercise your pubococcygeal (pc) muscles, the ones that control urine flow, with alternate contractions and relaxations. You can do this anywhere, be it while driving a car or watching tv.
Finally, remember it's all in the head. The one with ears! communicate your feelings. Sometimes women actually don't want the guy to be banging on on, to prove his'manhood. And if you think of sex as a task, half the battle is already lost. Express yurt love, be vulnerable and abandon yourself to it, and the rest will follow.