Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi RaneYour feedback matters!
Meri age 22 hai or me kabhi kbhi smoke kia krti hu Once in a week Kya mera ye smoke krna Mere future pregnancy me koi problem create krega kya?
Hi doctor today scanning did 12th days 4 mm to 5 mm follicle egg taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months completed Egg not growing Weight 64 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 12th day how much big egg size 35 days cycle length Please tell me.
I am 3 month pregnant today suddenly I feel pain in my lower back it's normal in pregnancy ya any thing go wrong.
My baby is 2 months old and I had periods after delivery for 17 days then I had irregular lil spotting and then for some days it stops again 8 m having lil periods but not heavy I am already weak after delivery and my periods are not stopping one or two day in a week it starts and ends pls tell me is there any problem .i m drinking boiled water because of my baby .pls suggest what to do.
Me and wife are having sex from past 8 to9 months, but she has not conceived, pls tell us any remedy.
Im 25 years old. And I want to get pregnant again. How can I know im fertile? My last period was june 14.
I have irregular periods that occurs once in 50 to 55 days and I am 42 years old. What is the natural way out for a regular mensural cycle.
I'm 23 years old unmarried, suffering from heavy bleeding in period Dr. suggested for usg and usg report is endometrial thickening 1.07 cm and small echo free area is detected at a central part of uterus with 0.6 cm of cystic lesion. Myometrium homogenous.
I am 25 years old female. Got married last july, we are planning for a baby and want to know the better chances of getting conceived. Pls note that I am currently employed and need to travel quite a distance.
I got married 3, months before Dec 28 I should have my periods but still not get. But yesterday night I got thick. Brown color bleed which is unusual and still now its bleed so lightly. I have headache and stomach pain. Can get pregnant or not? Pls clear my doubt.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.
I am 25 year old man. And I am suffering from monoparesis of upper limb. And amputation of little finger due to trauma. And shortening of lower limb. Pls tell me in which category of pwd m I belonging in india. Eg. Ol, oa,oal, mw.
Hi, my fiancee didn't get her chums yet it's going to be almost 3 months now and we have taken a preg test which was negative, please advise as I'm scared that she may be pregnant.
My wife is suffering from fever, she has taken crocin and sinarest. Fever is coming every day on evening from last 2 days, our family doctor is saying it's symptoms of malaria, also he tested by malaria kit but results is negative, but still he is asking for injection (Rapither injection). Is it ok sir. Wife is 7 months pregnant. Kindly suggest.
Is there any chances of pregnancy" if I release my sperm inside her" after 17 days of periodic cycle. Kindly rply me as soon as possible.
I am having problem in my ovaries PCOD. I want to ensure that whether it will affect me or my body while doing sex. Or after sex. And if once I go for a safe sex, then in future if I hv to go through an ultrasound . Will the reports will tell that I had sex earlier ? Please give valuable information. .
Decrease salt in your diet
Less of soft drinks, tea and coffee
Less of green leaves like spinach and chulai and pumpkin, cauliflower, brinjals and mushrooms
Go for high fibre diet
Exercise and keep weight under control
Keep in touch with a urologist!