Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi RaneYour feedback matters!
Hi, im 36 weeks pregnant. My, FHR 148/MIN EFBW 2675GMS.+/-250GMS CONGENITAL ANOMALIES NO E/O GROSS/LETHAL ANOMALIES BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE =GOOD PLACENTA =POST. LEFT.LAT. UPPER SEGMENT GRADE 2+ CERVICAL LENGTH =3.8 CMS UMBILICAL CORD = normal please Dr. tell me sub reports normal hai na? But Dr. ek cheez samjh nahi ari report mi mention hai "Single Loop of Cord Around The Fetal Neck Noted oN Doppler" Is ka kay meaning hai? Kuch problems ki bat hai kay im so worried about my baby please gve Mr. rply please Thanks.
My wife s both fallopian tubes blockage in two Tims operations can she pregnant in feathers I have one child.
I (34y) am into my second trimester of pregnancy. I want to know what (names) are the specific tests/scans that I can get done and at what stage of pregnancy, to ensure the overall healthiness of my baby. I have a healthy first child. No known genetic disorders exist in our families.
Hi, Before 2 days of mensuration period I did intercourse with my husband and accidentally he came inside me for that I took an i-pill but I don't know what happened my periods didn't came suddenly just after a week I checked with pregnancy kit it is showing i'm pregnant I don't know what to do know i'm studying llb and I don't want baby at this period of time please help me out what should I do i'm just 1 week pregnant there is any complication if I abort or how should I abort it please help me out.
I had my last period from 26-30th march. On 31st march, after the bleeding stopped, I went through an intercourse without protection. My partner did not ejaculate inside me, rather he opted for a withdrawal method. After that, I had started bleeding again, but lasted only for 15 mins. During this 15 mins, a huge mass or glob of blood came out of my vagina. I did not take any contraceptives. That's all! on 18th april, I again had intercourse in the same withdrawal method. I was to start my period on 22nd april. Today is 27th april and still there is no sign of period. I had even checked with a home pregnancy test kit at 5am in the morning (i slept at 2am the night before) on 24th and the result was negative. My vagina is secreting slimy substance or mucous at times. I am bloating past 4-5 days, with irregular bowels (which is normal during my periods) nothing else. Please help!
Hi Doctors, I am writing here for my girlfriend related problem. During first to third day of her periods she faces severe pain in stomach, back n legs and also feel laziness. The flow is too much for first 3 days. She is divorced n having 1 girl child. I request you kindly consult me the treatment for her.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must consult a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.
My friend sister is getting pain in left side of the breast last 10 days. Local Doctor has advised it may be tumor. Please advice good lady Doctor. Thanks,
My period is due on d 27th of this month and we used an ovulation kit to confirm ovulation. We had intercourse on al fertile days. What are the chances of me conceiving this month?
uterus antiverted & bulky 7.7 * 5.5 * 5.8cm with heterogeneous echotexture, small multiple hypoepoic areawith loss of definition of endomental/mymetical interference echometer measure 8mm. Sonography report. Excessive bleeding during menopause uncontrolled & heavy weakness. Local doctor suggested operation. What to do.
Had an unprotected sex with my wife 5 days before, will there is a possibility of getting pregnant. It was the 19th day of period. How to avoid this pregnancy?
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.