Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PreethiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I would like to relactate my baby who is now 7 months. Since, 2 1/2 months I stopped breast feeding. Even if he does not want to latch again, I would be very glad if I could give him breast milk during feeds. I really want to breast feed again. It's my third baby. Due to lack of information I quit breast feeding very early. My milk has dried up, but I'm trying to pump, using spectra s1 double electric pump, to bring my supply back. But, still nothing. Not even a drop. Hope you can help me!
Hello doctor, my son is 10 years old and still suffering with bed wet problem every night. We tried basic home remedies and it did't work. Can you please help me to understand what could be the cause for it and suggest remedy to prevent it. Thanks.
My sister is 16 years age with 5feet height but she has 65 kg weight. She is too much worried about her increasing weight.
My daughter 2y 6 months. And for pass 2 weeks she passing loose tools just twice in a day. She gets tummy pain and then she pass loose tools. Doctor told me it's due to taking lot of milk and bad food habits. That's true she takes per day 1 /2 milk more then food. She doesn't nt chew her food so I have to give her smashed rice which she swallow it. She doesn't take any vegetables and non veg. When every she feels hungry she crys fornmilk. What food I should give her to stop this loose tools. I'm so confused. Food quantity small bowl. Help me.
My new born baby of 15 days has got watery eyes. Water keeps coming out of her eyes. What needs to be done in this case and is this normal for new born or I need to be worried about it.
I have 3 months male baby since from his birth he had never faced coughing but from two days he is suffering bit of coughing is this is due to climate change. One more thing my wife eating dates from four days n those dates are taken out from fridge please suggest.
My 2 months baby's body getting sometimes hot and sometimes normal. Don't know why past 3 days it's happening.
Hello doctor my child is 1 year old. What is the food diet for my child. Can I add meat and fish to his diet. But still teeth not grown for him.
My son aged 9 years of age suffering throat harsh problem from 15 days. As per his version he has no pain but feel something is there in throat and spitting every time. Local doctor given worm medicine but problem not solved. I shall be thankful if you kindly suggest any homeopathic/allopathic medicine.
My daughter is 3 months old. She vomits out milk at an interval of 2- 3 days. Its not spitting up digested milk its clear milk after feeding her. It happens when we try to give her burp. Is it normal. Please guide.
I am 29 yrs. I am having belching of abdomen. I am having cough at present. What antibiotics i can choose. What is the treatment for belching?
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.