Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preethi Mahajan
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi MahajanYour feedback matters!
Sir, leaking of blood internally in eyes, physically not visible, I am a diabetic my age is 45, can anyone help me out please send.
My younger Son of 5 Years old have undergone squint surgery on right eye recently in Feb 2016. The squint was appeared in right eye (only) in Jan 2016 end week & that too instantly. Earlier to that, all was fine. To recover from the situation, our doctor suggested us to have squint muscle surgery which is common treatment. Now after six month of surgery, the squint has appeared again on same eye. It is not constant squint on same eye & now sometimes both eyes looks fine, sometimes only right eye shows squint or sometimes his left eye shows squint. Our doctor says this is normal case & we will try to make it clear by using glasses & patching daily. I am bit confused & don't know whether we are taking correct treatment or not? We are using glasses since yesterday as per Doctors advice & don't have complete result now. Just wanted to have your expert opinion on below 1. Can squint reappear after surgery also? 2. Why the squint is not constant, sometime angle is more inward & sometimes in clean. 3. What tests I should do for my son to recover from this situation & do you feel that, we are taking correct treatment. 4. Do we need to visit Neurologist also? 5. Will my son can make confirmed outcome from this squint issue? 6. Is this is common or rare case? Kindly support.
Hi, I am madhu. For wedding I saw a girl her father is facing blind for childhood. If I marry her. Do the zentics follow to my upcoming children. It's may be a personal question. But it's 100 years life questions.
Sir I m using spectacles till last 7 Years n the power on left eye is 4.00 n right eye is 3.25 please give me best medicine.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.type diabetes