Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. PravishaYour feedback matters!
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time- being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido. Failing libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be treated at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life; failing libido can bring about considerable changes in your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
- Terminal illnesses like cancer, diabetes and neurological disorders can hamper your sex drive.
- Acute exhaustion from performing at work, tending to a family or to a new born can rid you of all energy.
- An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
- A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
- Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
- In males testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging. However, in females estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Ways to deal with your failing libido:
- Take Bupropion to help your case: Dopamine and norepinephrine are two basic hormones particularly necessary for a good sex drive. The consumption of Bupropion is capable of inducing the secretion of these two hormones.
- Try Eating a Mediterranean diet: A Mediterranean diet is perhaps the most reliable solution for a majority of diseases that plague men and women of modern times. This diet is known to treat failing libido in elderly people as well. A Mediterranean diet requires you to eat lots of vegetables and olive oil, while protein should be consumed in limited portions.
- Meditate on a Daily Basis: Meditation concentrates your complete energy on the well- being of your mind and body. It helps you to be conscious and aware of the sensations you feel or may feel. When continued over a long stretch of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
- Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle: If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from failing you.
Gonorrhea : Disease + Symptoms
Gonorrhea is a contagious disease that can affect both men and women. It is caused by a bacterium called Neisseria gonorrhoeae that can easily grow in the mucus membranes of the human body.
It is mostly transmitted when an uninfected person gets in sexual contact with an infected person. It can also be spread when a mother's infected body fluids come in contact with her newborn during childbirth.
It is a common infection and the symptoms vary for both men and women. The symptoms are:
Symptoms in Women:
- White or greenish-yellow vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the pelvic region
- Occurrence of Conjunctivitis
- Spotting or light bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Bleeding between periods
Symptoms in Men:
- White or greenish-yellow discharge from the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
- Burning sensation while urinating
The symptoms come to notice usually within 2 to 10 days of the infection in case of women and it takes approximately 14 days for them to be recognized in the case of men. However in a few cases, the symptoms may take as long as 30 days to appear or they may appear so negligibly that they are hardly noticeable if they occur at all.
Actually I am having pimple and acne issue from long time. Earlier my skin was extremely clean and I used to look like a model. Now some or the other pimple or acne keep on coming. Their are few spots on my face. Some time it becomes extremely clear and some time not. I drink plenty of water. And take sufficient sleep. Daily I consume some fruit. But now I want permanent solution. Other thing that I want to ask is my bead is not coming uniformly so what should I do.
Hello doctor, I am getting married 2 years but not get baby, I have baby so what can I do for getting my baby please suggest me, your tips very useful to me Please help me Thank you.
My mother is suffering from chronic cold for last 8 years. She had gone through 2 minor operations and allopathic medicines, it seems the cold is driven by some of the allergies and suffering from sinusitis. She had taken anti-allergic medicines recommended by the doctor but no relief as of now and her eyes get swelled and itchiness start happens. Are there any alternative remedies available for us?
My name is paresh chourasia I want to ask I am suffering from cough and cold before two days so please advice me to take medicine.
I am 16 years old Male. I would like to know about Bell's Palsy. I think I've got Bell's Palsy. Since yesterday morning when I woke up my right eye is watering continuously and right side of face is got inactive. I can sense on the side but can't move.
How increase a man .TESTOSTERONE HORMONE natural way not without taking pills English medicine Can you suggest TESTOSTERONE HORMONE.
I'm having nocturnal emission from past 10-11 years once some time twice it occurs every week, I have showed to the doctor but the doctor says that every thing is normal after giving a medicine for 6 months he said it will get fine, I took that medicine for six months but nothing went normal still I'm having the problem he also did Doppler, blood and urine test after doing these he gave medicine but it didn't recovered, I feel my nerves are very weak before having emission in the night inside my penile while sleeping on the bed the nerves happen like vibrations and some sensation, I need help from you that is it possible to treat these type of problem.
Hi My daughter is 80 days old and she has continuous diarrhea from 2 days. Doc suggest to give prepro powder but still no use. She use to go after having milk. Please suggest Wat to do next for immediate solution.
Here are some differences between chest pain and heart attack