Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GoyalYour feedback matters!
every time the cycle dates come closer I get some brown spot for 2/3 days prior to my actual cycle. I am confused as should I count the first date of my cycle from the day the brown spots are visible or the day of my bleeding. I have thyroid and pcod as well. I am planning to conceive for last six months but no results. Pls suggest.
I had sex with my girlfriend 6 months ago, at that time the skin of my penis on the back side got torn and started bleeding. After that I had stitches and it seems normal too but having sex now is quite painful. What do I do?
I have pimple since i'm 15 years, now I'm 17 but the pimple and scars doesn't reduce. What can I do?
How to make skin glow and plain my skin I have black nishaan and visible pores on my face what should I do.
I have pink marks on my both chicks. And they turn black after some days. Please provide some solution for this.
I am 23 year old female. I had an allergy on my face. A small dots all over d face only. Later it is cured. But my skin is lost before colour. Skin is black. Very difference between my body colour and my face colour. So what can I do to gain my before colour. Could you give me a suggestion please sir.
Dark underarms cause embarrassment especially when you want to wear sleeveless or short sleeve outfits. Underarm darkening is a very common problem and is characterized by the discoloration of the skin in the armpits.
The main causes of dark underarms are shaving, hair removal creams, sweating, excessive weight, use of alcohol based deodorants and perfumes etc. Here are some effective natural cures for treating dark underarms.
Natural cures for dark underarms
One of the main reasons for darkening of the armpit is the accumulation of dead cells in that area. We often skip exfoliating our underarms and as a result face this problem. Baking soda proves to be very effective in terms of exfoliation or scrubbing. Take two tablespoons of baking soda and a few drops of water. Make a slightly thick paste and apply it on the armpits. Rub it in circular motion gently. Doing this regularly for at least 3-4 times a week will help unclog pores and scrub away all the dead skin, thus lightening your skin.
Lemon and cucumber
Both lemon and cucumber are beneficial remedies when it comes to skin lightening. We all know that lemon juice has been used for lightening skin tone since ages. On the other hand, cucumber has natural bleaching properties and also helps to soothe and cool the skin. Making a mixture of both the lemon juice and cucumber juice and applying it on the affected area will help you get rid of dark underarms. You can also use just the lemon or cucumber juice with a little bit of turmeric powder to get better results. Do this every day to achieve maximum results.
I have no pain over foreskin of testicle where some pimple type swollen occurred in very few but at different places but I am suffering from itching and this swollen pimple type skin nt coming back to normal state, has I am observing it from 2-3 days it's itching day by day more but swollen pimple type part on testicles r nt coming to normal, pl. Z suggest.
I feel tired all the time during day as the day passes dark circle below my eyes increases if I didn't take nap during day. Age - 23 weight - 57 height - 5" 8.
I am 19 years old. I heard that honey lighten skin. I was applying honey directly on my face and sometimes with besan and milk. My complexion was fair but now my skin turned very black and dark please tell me know what can I do to get previous complexion please any soap or any tip for permanent colour not temporary.
I have a small white spot on my chest and in summer session it's itching I use so many tubes but can't get a good experience from they.
I have skin allergy problem on my back. Can I knw how can it be healed? And my eyes are swollen.Please tell.
I am 18 years old I want to fair enough like all but my skin is so dry that no cream work on my skin so please suggest me a home remedy to make my skin fair and going?
I've scars and pores on my face please tell me how to get a smooth skin with natural methods and to remove these scars and pores.
I suffered from fissure before 1 month. I took tablets for 12-15 days after that I have some relief. I also took care of my diet. Please suggest me some ideas by which I again don't face Fissure.
Hii sir this is nsgendra actually I have a black spot on my nose when I was using cream it will gon and when I was stop applying cream it will be coming again what will I do.
How to get rid of hyper pigmentation effectively
If you are having a difference in your skin tone or patches on your skin, you might be suffering from hyper pigmentation. In this article you will find all about hyper pigmentation, like (i) what hyper pigmentation is? (ii) what causes hyper pigmentation; and finally (iii) how to get rid of hyper pigmentation naturally.
Hyper pigmentation is not a serious medical condition, but it makes you look old. It's very disturbing and embarrassing when one has dark patches and uneven skin tone. Skin pigmentation can occur to anyone regardless of one's gender, race or age. It's not difficult to treat and get flawless skin.
What is hyper pigmentation?
Mostly there are two types of pigmentation abnormalities that can happen:
I) Hyper pigmentation: It's usually a harmless condition and described as darkening of certain areas of skin, which happens due to overproduction of melanin or pigment. It looks like brown or tan spots on the skin. This is also sometimes called as melasma.
(ii) hypo pigmentation: on the other hand hypo pigmentation is a condition when the melanin or pigmentation production is slowed down and patches of lighter skin or whiter in color appears.
Hyper pigmentation treatments
There are several treatments available, like over-the-counter creams, chemical peels, laser treatment, etc. For fast recovery. If your condition is serious, we suggest that you consult a dermatologist. It is also a good idea to visit a dermatologist before selecting any of the over-the-counter skin pigmentation remedies. However, for those who don't want to go for expensive, harsh or chemical loaded products, here are some natural remedies, which are quite effective and use only the natural ingredients available in the kitchen.
Home remedies to reduce skin pigmentation
1. Potato: potatoes are well known to remove skin pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes. Rub gently a freshly cut slice of potato on the affected areas of your skin every day. Alternatively, mix potato juice with fuller earth and apply this daily to remove pigmentation.
2. Lemon juice and honey: mix lemon juice and pure organic honey in equal proportions. Apply over the affected areas. Whereas lemon acts as natural bleach, the honey has moisturizing properties. However, as lemon is acidic so avoid this remedy in case you are having sensitive skin.
3. Aloe vera juice or aloe vera juice + vitamin e: aloe vera has natural soothing and healing properties. Squeeze out aloe vera gel from an aloe vera leaf and store this in a bottle in refrigerator. Apply this gel over the affected areas for 20 minutes. It works to slough off older skin cells and regenerate the newer ones. To enhance its effectiveness break one vitamin e capsule and add its contents to the gel.
4. Milk and honey: mix milk and honey. You may also add a little curd to this. Milk and curd have lactic acid which works to slough off the affected skin cells, leaving behind fresh skin. This natural remedy helps in reducing skin pigmentation.
5. Cucumber juice: cucumber juice is an effective home remedy in removing skin pigmentation, lightening dark spots and fading blemishes. Apply the cucumber juice alone or mix it with honey and lemon juice in equal proportions. Apply this over the affected areas, regularly once a day, for half an hour and then wash it off.
6. Orange peel: mix dry, powdered orange peel with cold milk (un-skimmed and un-boiled) and a little honey to make out a thick paste. Apply it gently over the pigmented skin and patches; let it sit there for half an hour then wash it off.
7. Tomato, oatmeal and yogurt: tomato acts as natural bleach. Yogurt also works as natural bleach and has skin tightening properties. Oatmeal works as a natural scrubber.
Squeeze out tomato juice and add 2 tsp. Of oatmeal and 1/2 tsp. Of yogurt. Apply this mixture gently on the pigmented skin areas and let it sit for 20 minutes to dry and then wash it off. This mixture works as an effective home remedy for removing skin pigmentation. Try this remedy daily to see the positive results.