Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GoyalYour feedback matters!
Which is better for covering up daring a sunny day light or dark cloths? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Hi, my husband has got a 1 inch lump near his ass hole, he does not have pain but have irritation while sitting. Could you please let us know how we can cure this. I am really worred about this, this is from past 4 days.
Does having intercourse will make hormonal changes in girls body and does her face nd features changes? I mean cum will make any change?
Some time blood comes with stool. Normal thickness red blood drips. No pain is associated. If I shrink anal cavity it stops.
My face get so much oily within a hour and so much sweeting is also come. I have a pimple coming on my face approximately 1 and half year , and it still be present. I am very worried about my face. please help and give some good advice.
I am 26 year old suffering from Acne problem since 7 years, my skin is oily and now dark spots are cover my face? What should I do!
Im 26 yr old and still hav pimples. During journeys my skin becomes oily how to make skin dry in journey.
I am a 30 year old female. Unmarried. I am a teacher by profession. Most of the time of the day I have to be outside of the home. My skin complexion was medium but my skin was very smooth and glowing. But for last nearly 1 year I am getting dark and rough. I use a mild face wash scrub alternate day. And use sunscreen. But there is no solution. Please help. My height is 5 ft. Weight 60 kg. There is no problem of acne or pimple my skin is just getting deep dark and rough.
Sir my pennies over skin is not coming down if I try I get pain and the red colour one is very sensitive please give me an advise what to do? please give me an permanent solution sir.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi there doc, please suggest me to get rid of scars because I recently met with an small accident. Thanks for suggestion.
I had chicken pox 2 months back. But I still have dark spots all over the face. Please suggest how to remove them?
Hi, I HV sensitive skin, my nerves shown around my eyes green and my cheeks HV pimple marks nd its gets red when I used to sit in sunlight. Nw my skin started sagging from jaws in age of 27. Pls help me out.
Coconut water reduces the sign of aging like the wrinkle, fine line, age spot. It contains cytokinin which has an anti-aging effect.