Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GoyalYour feedback matters!
On my face skin pores are getting open and are getting larger. Pls suggest something that can cure it.
Hi I am 28 years I m female mera face bahut hi dull hota jaa raha h mere face pe dono eyes ke side or nose pe black daag ho gya h or eyes ke niche dark circle bhi ho gya h meri skin oily h to jab bhi koi chiz use karo to koi fark nhi hota h face fir se sa it is hi ho jsta h maine bshut se gharelu upchar bhi kiye h but koi fark nhi hua maine apne face ke daag ke liye melacare ki tube bhi use ki but koi fark nhi hua mera face bahut hi kala ho gya h kuch months se or log mujhe tokne lage h ki kya ho gya h tumhe kitni kali ho gyi ho to ap hi mujhe kuch bataiye ki mai kya karo ki mai pehle jaise ho jao kuch aisa ki jo turant ho kaam kare to please ap hi kuch bataiye ki mai apni skin ke liye kya karo reply me fast.
I am kapil tyagi from modinagar. I have dark sports as well as melasma on my face. I use eraser cream & melasied cream. But didn't see any changes. What should I do.
Doctor I m suffering from a skin decease called vitiligo please tell me about the treatment of this decease. Please doctor help me.
My finger tips are getting rough and im little concerned about that. Is it due to the season we are running in or something else. Please let me know.
Hello, I am getting pimples on my thighs and when it dries, it leaves black spot. I am having this problem from long time. One gets dries and other pimple pops out. So I feel very embarrassed when I see those black marks on my thighs. please help me out how to avoid such pimples and how to get rid of those black marks.
Dear sir /Mam my skin is dark I will try lost of cream but affect of colour of skin, for head and below of eye skin colour is dark, so your prescribed any cream and any helpful things and suggest.
Plz suggest me some tips to make the skin glowing and nourished and also fair. Suggest some foods or drinks that will improve the skin quality and made the gossy. Which sunscreen will b best for high intensity sunlights. please suggest how to remove sun tanning from the skin.
I have got my rashes on my stomach so you can say what r the symptoms of the pox can you say as fast as possible.
Hi. Since then I have started working in night shift. I started having black heads n pimple. It leaves a bad scar to my face. Its so hard fr me to face people. Everyone asks me what's wrong with my face. people ask me if I masturbate too much. No I don't. One in a week whch s rare. Please advice.
I am suffering from a serious tanning. Although I am not going to direct sun contact much. How to get rid of it quickly.
I have under eye dark circle and I have try so many home remedies but nothing will happened please suggest some tips.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.